The Industrial Organization of the Japanese Bar: Levels and Determinants of Attorney Income
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Minoru Nakazato & Mark Ramseyer & Eric Rasmusen, 2008. "The Industrial Organization of the Japanese Bar: Levels and Determinants of Attorney Income," Working Papers 2008-18, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2011.
"Brand and Performance in a New Environment: Analysis of the Law School Market in Japan,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(2), pages 155-164, June.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "“Brand” and performance in a new environment: Analysis of the law school market in Japan," MPRA Paper 24257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "“Brand” and performance in a new environment: Analysis of the law school market in Japan," MPRA Paper 22036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010.
"The effect of learning varies according to locality: Micro data analysis of the lawyer market in Japan,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 193-197, August.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "The Effect of Learning Varies According to Locality: Micro Data Analysis of the Lawyer Market in Japan," MPRA Paper 16338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The Effect of Learning Varies According to Locality: Micro Data Analysis of the Lawyer Market in Japan," MPRA Paper 20025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramseyer, J. Mark & Rasmusen, Eric B., 2007. "Political uncertainty's effect on judicial recruitment and retention: Japan in the 1990s," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 329-345, June.
- Yamamura Eiji, 2008. "The Market for Lawyers and Social Capital: Are Informal Rules a Substitute for Formal Ones?," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 499-517, December.
More about this item
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.