Report NEP-SEA-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0701 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eti:dpaper:06037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fumio Makino, 2006. "Senzen chugoku ni okeru bukka, chingin: suikei to bunseki [in Japanese]," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-199, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-01-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Valeria Gattai, 2006. "A Tale of Three Countries: Italian, Spanish and Swiss Manufacturing Operations in China," Working Papers 2006.150, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "The Economic Impact of the South-North Water Transfer Project in China: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 2006.154, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Raymond Fisman & Peter Moustakerski & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "Outsourcing Tariff Evasion: A New Explanation for Entrepot Trade," NBER Working Papers 12818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jutta Hebel & Günter Schucher, 2006. "The Emergence of a New ‘Socialist’ Market Labour Regime in China," GIGA Working Paper Series 39, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Rüffer, Rasmus & Sánchez, Marcelo & Shen, Jian-Guang, 2007. "Emerging Asia’s growth and integration: how autonomous are business cycles?," Working Paper Series 0715, European Central Bank.
- Nakazato, Minoru & Ramseyer, J. Mark & Rasmusen, Eric, 2006. "The Industrial Organization of the Japanese Bar: Levels and Determinants of Attorney Income," MPRA Paper 1444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Ufen, 2006. "Political Parties in Post-Suharto Indonesia: Between politik aliran and ’Philippinisation’," GIGA Working Paper Series 37, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Stephen S. Golub & Ronald W. Jones & Henryk Kierzkowski, 2007. "Globalization and Country-Specific Service Links," RCER Working Papers 532, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Federico BONAGLIA & Andrea GOLDSTEIN & John MATHEWS, 2006. "Accelerated Internationalisation by Emerging Multinationals: the Case of White Goods Sector," Working Papers 270, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Gloria Alonso & Pilar Esguerra & Luz Adriana Flórez & Franz Hamann & Munir Jalil & Luisa Silva, 2006. "POLÍTICA MONETARIA Y CAMBIARIA Y ESTABILIDAD DEL TIPO DE CAMBIO EN ALGUNOS PAÍSES EMERGENTES: Hungría, Chile, China, Perú y Brasil," Borradores de Economia 426, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.