Report NEP-LAW-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anja Deelen & Egbert Jongen & Sabine Visser, 2006. "Employment protection legislation; lessons from theoretical and empirical studies for the Dutch case," CPB Document 135, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Stennek, Johan, 2007. "Exclusive Quality - Why Exclusive Distribution may Benefit the TV-viewers," Working Paper Series 691, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Reena Aggarwal & Isil Erel & Rene M. Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 2007. "Do U.S. Firms Have the Best Corporate Governance? A Cross-Country Examination of the Relation between Corporate Governance and Shareholder Wealth," NBER Working Papers 12819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howard C. Kunreuther & Erwann O. Michel-Kerjan, 2007. "Climate Change, Insurability of Large-scale Disasters and the Emerging Liability Challenge," NBER Working Papers 12821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryan S. Johnson & Shawn Kantor & Price V. Fishback, 2007. "Striking at the Roots of Crime: The Impact of Social Welfare Spending on Crime During the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 12825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nakazato, Minoru & Ramseyer, J. Mark & Rasmusen, Eric, 2006. "The Industrial Organization of the Japanese Bar: Levels and Determinants of Attorney Income," MPRA Paper 1444, University Library of Munich, Germany.