Employment protection legislation; lessons from theoretical and empirical studies for the Dutch case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben Lockwood, 2002.
"Distributive Politics and the Costs of Centralization,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(2), pages 313-337.
- Lockwood, Ben, 1998. "Distributive Politics and the Costs of Centralization," CEPR Discussion Papers 2046, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & John Flemming & Seppo Honkapohja & John Kay & Willi Leibfritz & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Xavier Vives, 2003. "Rethinking Subsidiarity in the EU: Economic Principles," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 76-97, October.
- Laura Thissen & Sjef Ederveen, 2006. "Higher education; time for coordination on a European level?," CPB Discussion Paper 68, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Perotti, Roberto & Alesina, Alberto, 2004. "The European Union: A Politically Incorrect View," Scholarly Articles 4553004, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Sjef Ederveen & Albert van der Horst & Paul Tang, 2005. "Is the European EConomy a Patient and the Union its Doctor? On Jobs and Growth in Europe," Economics Working Papers 035, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 2004.
"The European Union: A Politically Incorrect View,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 2004. "The European Union: A Politically Incorrect View," NBER Working Papers 10342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 2004. "The European Union: A Politically Incorrect View," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2029, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Ruud de Mooij & Paul Tang, 2003. "Four futures of Europe," CPB Special Publication 49, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Besley, Timothy & Coate, Stephen, 2003. "Centralized versus decentralized provision of local public goods: a political economy approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 2611-2637, December.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir, 2006. "Last exit to Lisbon," Policy Contributions 29, Bruegel.
- Torsten Persson & Gerard Roland & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "The Theory of Fiscal Federalism: What Does it Mean for Europe?," Working Papers 101, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Lockwood, Ben, 2005. "Fiscal Decentralization: A Political Economy Perspective," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 721, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Robert P. Inman & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 1997. "Rethinking Federalism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 43-64, Fall.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2004.
"The New Systems Competition,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(1), pages 23-38, February.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2001. "The New Systems Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 623, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2004. "The new systems competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 19608, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2002. "The New Systems Competition," NBER Working Papers 8747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & John Lewis, 2004. "Debts, Deficits and the Entry of the Accession Countries into the Euro," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 58, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Bovenberg & Coen Teulings, 2009.
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(5), pages 710-726, October.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & Teulings, Coen N, 2008. "Rhineland exit?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6936, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bovenberg, Lans & Teulings, Coen, 2008. "Rhineland Exit?," IZA Discussion Papers 3626, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lans Bovenberg & Coenraad N. Teulings, 2008. "Rhineland Exit?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2186, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lans Bovenberg & Coen Teulings, 2008. "Rhineland exit," CPB Discussion Paper 101, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & Teulings, Coen N, 2008. "Rhineland Exit?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6645, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mathijs Gerritsen & Jens Høj, 2013. "The Dutch Labour Market: Preparing for the Future," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1012, OECD Publishing.
- Egbert Jongen, 2009. "An analysis of individual accounts for the unemployment risk in the Netherlands," CPB Document 186, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2009. "Niederlande: Ein neuer Weg zu mehr Flexicurity," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 62(01), pages 58-61, January.
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2008. "The Political Economy of Two-tier Reforms of Employment Protection in Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 2461, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2007-01-23 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-01-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:docmnt:135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .