Niederlande: Ein neuer Weg zu mehr Flexicurity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Jean Tirole, 2008.
"The Joint Design of Unemployment Insurance and Employment Protection: A First Pass,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 6(1), pages 45-77, March.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Tirole, Jean, 2006. "The Joint Design of Unemployment Insurance and Employment Protection: A First Pass," IDEI Working Papers 258, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Blanchard, Olivier J & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "The Joint Design of Unemployment Insurance and Employment Protection. A First Pass," CEPR Discussion Papers 6127, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helmut Hofer, 2007. "The Severance Pay Reform in Austria ("Abfertigung neu")," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(4), pages 41-48, 06.
- Lans Bovenberg & Ton Wilthagen & Sonja Bekker, 2008. "Flexicurity: Lessons and Proposals from the Netherlands," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(4), pages 9-14, December.
- Alfred Boss & Alessio J. G. Brown & Dennis J. Snower, 2008.
"Beschäftigungskonten für Deutschland,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9(2), pages 139-155, May.
- Boss, Alfred & Brown, Alessio J. G. & Snower, Dennis J., 2007. "Beschäftigungskonten für Deutschland," Kiel Working Papers 1325 [rev.], Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Boss, Alfred & Brown, Alessio J. G. & Snower, Dennis J., 2007. "Beschäftigungskonten für Deutschland," Kiel Working Papers 1325, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Valentini, Fransesca, 2008. "Unemployment Insurance Savings Accounts: An Overview," Discussion Papers 1136, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Anja Deelen & Egbert Jongen & Sabine Visser, 2006. "Employment protection legislation; lessons from theoretical and empirical studies for the Dutch case," CPB Document 135, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
KeywordsFlexicurity; Arbeitsmarktflexibilisierung; Soziale Sicherung; Arbeitsmarktpolitik; Niederlande;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:62:y:2009:i:01:p:58-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.