Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
December 2005, Volume 33, Issue 4
September 2005, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 421-424 Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies in the CIS Countries: Between the EU and Russia
by Vinhas de Souza, Lucio
- 425-440 International capital markets and exchange rate stabilization in the CIS
by Schnabl, Gunther
- 441-461 Does money matter in the CIS? Effects of monetary policy on output and prices
by Starr, Martha A.
- 462-483 Money demand and inflation in dollarized economies: The case of Russia
by Oomes, Nienke & Ohnsorge, Franziska
- 484-499 Monetary policy rules for Russia
by Esanov, Akram & Merkl, Christian & Vinhas de Souza, Lucio
- 500-516 In search of the liquidity effect in Ukraine
by Bilan, Olena
- 517-539 Incentives for CEOs with multitasks: Evidence from Chinese state-owned enterprises
by Bai, Chong-En & Xu, Lixin Colin
- 540-564 The consumption and welfare implications of wage arrears in transition economies
by Boyarchuk, Dmytro & Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei
- 565-583 The effect of employee stock ownership on wage and employment bargaining
by Harbaugh, Rick
- 584-603 Unemployment dynamics and NAIRU estimates for accession countries: A univariate approach
by Camarero, Mariam & Carrion-i-Silvestre, Josep Lluis & Tamarit, Cecilio
- 604-639 Employment dynamics in the Romanian labor market. A Markov chain Monte Carlo approach
by Voicu, Alexandru
June 2005, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 223-226 Returns to schooling in transition: The Chinese, European, and Russian experiences
by Fleisher, Belton M.
- 227-243 Wage determination under plan and early transition: Bulgarian evidence using matched employer-employee data
by Jones, Derek C. & Ilayperuma Simon, Kosali
- 244-264 Determinants of schooling returns during transition: Evidence from Chinese cities
by Yang, Dennis Tao
- 265-277 Returns to schooling in China under planning and reform
by Fleisher, Belton M. & Wang, Xiaojun
- 278-299 Is women's human capital valued more by markets than by planners?
by Munich, Daniel & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine
- 300-323 The wage effects of schooling under socialism and in transition: Evidence from Romania, 1950-2000
by Andren, Daniela & Earle, John S. & Sapatoru, Dana
- 324-350 Returns to schooling in Russia and Ukraine: A semiparametric approach to cross-country comparative analysis
by Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Sabirianova Peter, Klara
- 351-370 Returns to skills and the speed of reforms: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe, China, and Russia
by Fleisher, Belton M. & Sabirianova, Klara & Wang, Xiaojun
- 371-386 Can EU conditionality remedy soft budget constraints in transition countries?
by Brucker, Herbert & Schroder, Philipp J.H. & Weise, Christian
- 387-400 Real and nominal stochastic convergence: Are the new EU members ready to join the Euro zone?
by Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M.
- 401-420 Productivity growth in OECD countries: A comparison with Malmquist indices
by Yoruk, BarIs K. & Zaim, Osman
March 2005, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-24 The multi-regime bank lending channel and the effectiveness of the Polish monetary policy transmission during transition
by Kierzenkowski, Rafal
- 25-46 Market economic systems
by Pryor, Frederic L.
- 47-58 Bundling of social and private goods and the soft budget constraint problem
by Roller, Lars-Hendrik & Zhang, Zhentang
- 59-87 The incidence and cost of job loss in a transition economy: displaced workers in Estonia, 1989 to 1999
by Lehmann, Hartmut & Philips, Kaia & Wadsworth, Jonathan
- 88-106 Heterogeneous labor markets and generosity towards the unemployed: an international perspective
by Pallage, Stephane & Zimmermann, Christian
- 107-132 The migration response to economic shock: lessons from Kazakhstan
by Becker, Charles M. & Musabek, Erbolat N. & Seitenova, Ai-Gul S. & Urzhumova, Dina S.
- 133-157 Institution and inequality: the hukou system in China
by Liu, Zhiqiang
- 158-172 Medals in transition: explaining medal performance and inequality of Chinese provinces
by Jiang, Minghua & Xu, Lixin Colin
- 173-196 Local tax system, intergovernmental transfers and China's local fiscal disparities
by Tsui, Kai-yuen
- 197-218 The changing role of grain cooperatives in the transition to competitive markets in South Africa
by Piesse, Jenifer & Doyer, Tobias & Thirtle, Colin & Vink, Nick
December 2004, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 599-616 Corporate governance and market valuation in China
by Bai, Chong-En & Liu, Qiao & Lu, Joe & Song, Frank M. & Zhang, Junxi
- 617-636 Political control and performance in China's listed firms
by Chang, Eric C. & Wong, Sonia M.L.
- 637-660 Job mobility of residents and migrants in urban China
by Knight, John & Yueh, Linda
- 661-679 Testing Vietnam's public safety net
by van de Walle, Dominique
- 680-699 Russia's accession to the WTO: the potential for trade increase
by Babetskaia-Kukharchuk, Oxana & Maurel, Mathilde
- 700-719 Landing on all fours? Communist elites in post-Soviet Russia
by Geishecker, Ingo & Haisken-DeNew, John P.
- 720-744 Public support for creating a market economy in Eastern Europe
by Hayo, Bernd
- 745-774 Human capital, market imperfections, and labor reallocation in transition
by Rizov, Marian & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 775-787 The determinants of foreign direct investment into European transition economies
by Bevan, Alan A. & Estrin, Saul
- 788-804 The impact of bilateral investment treaties on foreign direct investment
by Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael
- 805-821 Foreign direct investment and vertical integration of production by Japanese multinationals in Thailand
by Milner, Chris & Reed, Geoff & Talerngsri, Pawin
September 2004, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 375-387 Taxation and evasion in the presence of extortion by organized crime
by Alexeev, Michael & Janeba, Eckhard & Osborne, Stefan
- 388-408 Public governance as the source of quality and variety gains from transition
by Frensch, Richard
- 409-425 No pain, no gain: market reform, unemployment, and politics in Bulgaria
by Valev, Neven
- 426-444 Exchange rate pass-through and monetary policy in Croatia
by Billmeier, Andreas & Bonato, Leo
- 445-466 Spillovers of technology transfer from FDI: the case of Estonia
by Sinani, Evis & Meyer, Klaus E.
- 467-481 Convergence of price levels: lessons from the German reunification
by Maier, Philipp & Cavelaars, Paul
- 482-499 Comparing individual wage determinants in Western and Central Europe: on the way to convergence? The cases of France and Hungary
by Delteil, Violaine & Pailhe, Ariane & Redor, Dominique
- 500-518 Decomposing the dividend
by Grifell-Tatje, E. & Lovell, C. A. Knox
- 519-541 Was there an implicit full guarantee at financial institutions in Thailand? Evidence of risk pricing by depositors
by Opiela, Timothy P.
- 542-563 From inferior to superior products: an inquiry into the Wenzhou model of industrial development in China
by Sonobe, Tetsushi & Hu, Dinghuan & Otsuka, Keijiro
- 564-585 Household food demand in urban China: a censored system approach
by Yen, Steven T. & Fang, Cheng & Su, Shew-Jiuan
- 586-596 Gender wage gap in Vietnam: 1993 to 1998
by Liu, Amy Y.C.
June 2004, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 197-201 Optimum choice of the exchange-rate regime for the accession-candidate countries
by Fidrmuc, Jan & Maurel, Mathilde
- 202-211 Supply and demand shocks in accession countries to the Economic and Monetary Union
by Horvath, Julius & Ratfai, Attila
- 212-229 Exchange rate regimes and shocks asymmetry: the case of the accession countries
by Babetskii, Ian & Boone, Laurence & Maurel, Mathilde
- 230-247 Migration and regional adjustment to asymmetric shocks in transition economies
by Fidrmuc, Jan
- 248-264 Intra-national labor market adjustment in the candidate countries
by Huber, Peter
- 265-279 EU enlargement and the internal geography of countries
by Crozet, Matthieu & Koenig Soubeyran, Pamina
- 280-296 How different is Eastern Europe? Structure and determinants of location choices by French firms in Eastern and Western Europe
by Disdier, Anne-Celia & Mayer, Thierry
- 297-314 Money, barter, and inflation in Russia
by Kim, Byung-Yeon & Pirttila, Jukka
- 315-327 The role of oil prices and the real exchange rate in Russia's economy--a cointegration approach
by Rautava, Jouko
- 328-347 Consumption smoothing during the economic transition in Bulgaria
by Skoufias, Emmanuel
- 348-363 Accounting for income inequality in rural China: a regression-based approach
by Wan, Guanghua
- 364-366 Financial Liberalization, How Far, How Fast?: By Gerard Caprio, Patrick Honohan, and Joseph Stiglitz, Editors. Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, UK, 2001. ix + 318 pp., index, $53.00
by Kemme, David M.
- 367-369 Living with Environmental Change: Social Vulnerability, Adaptation and Resilience in Vietnam: Edited by W. Neil Adger, P. Mick Kelly, and Nguyen Huu Ninh. Routledge, London and New York, 2002. XXI + 314 pp., index, $90.00
by Haughton, Jonathan
- 370-371 Institutions, Transition Economies, and Economic Development: By Timothy J. Yeager. Westview Press, Boulder, Colorado, USA, 1999. xv + 166 pp., index, $28.00, paper
by Chu, Ke-young
March 2004, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 3-22 Foreign direct investment in Central and Eastern European countries: a dynamic panel analysis
by Carstensen, Kai & Toubal, Farid
- 23-36 Nominal and real stochastic convergence of transition economies
by Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M.
- 37-55 The locking-in effect of subsidized jobs
by van Ours, Jan C.
- 56-72 Private and public sector wages in Bulgaria
by Falaris, Evangelos M.
- 73-87 Enterprise finance and investment in listed Hungarian firms
by Perotti, Enrico C. & Vesnaver, Luka
- 88-104 Searching for the value-subtraction in the Russian economy
by Ivanenko, Vlad
- 105-127 Options and impact of China's pension reform: a computable general equilibrium analysis
by Wang, Yan & Xu, Dianqing & Wang, Zhi & Zhai, Fan
- 128-147 China's capital tax reforms in an open economy
by Lin, Shuanglin
- 148-164 Limited linkages from growth engines and regional disparities in China
by Fu, Xiaolan
- 165-180 How important is ownership in a market with level playing field?: The Indian banking sector revisited
by Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Dimova, Ralitza
- 181-193 The resource curse hypothesis and its transmission channels
by Papyrakis, Elissaios & Gerlagh, Reyer
December 2003, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 595-619 The new comparative economics
by Djankov, Simeon & Glaeser, Edward & La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei
- 620-652 Why not a political Coase theorem? Social conflict, commitment, and politics
by Acemoglu, Daron
- 653-675 Law and finance: why does legal origin matter?
by Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross
- 676-694 Innovation in corporate law
by Pistor, Katharina & Keinan, Yoram & Kleinheisterkamp, Jan & West, Mark D.
- 695-714 Firms facing new institutions: transactional governance in Romania
by Murrell, Peter
- 715-731 Why the rich may favor poor protection of property rights
by Sonin, Konstantin
- 732-750 Propping and tunneling
by Friedman, Eric & Johnson, Simon & Mitton, Todd
- 751-773 Seize the state, seize the day: state capture and influence in transition economies
by Hellman, Joel S. & Jones, Geraint & Kaufmann, Daniel
- 774-794 Labor market distortions and China's WTO accession package:: an applied general equilibrium assessment
by Gilbert, John & Wahl, Thomas
- 795-817 Labor supply in urban China
by Li, Haizheng & Zax, Jeffrey S.
- 818-820 Capital Flows and Crisis: By Barry Eichengreen. MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 2003. 385 pp., $35.00 cloth
by Leven, Bozena
September 2003, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 387-413 Bank discrimination in transition economies: ideology, information, or incentives?
by Brandt, Loren & Li, Hongbin
- 414-428 Incentive contracting versus ownership reforms: evidence from China's township and village enterprises
by Chang, Chun & McCall, Brian P. & Wang, Yijiang
- 429-443 Potential residual and relative wages in Chinese township and village enterprises
by Fleisher, Belton M. & Wang, Xiaojun
- 444-464 A study of the R&D efficiency and productivity of Chinese firms
by Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin & Zhao, Ronald
- 465-485 Unemployment, consumption smoothing, and precautionary saving in urban China
by Meng, Xin
- 486-502 Government's budget constraint, competition, and privatization: evidence from China's rural industry
by Li, Hongbin
- 503-531 Objectives and constraints of entrepreneurs: evidence from small and medium size enterprises in Russia and Bulgaria
by Pissarides, Francesca & Singer, Miroslav & Svejnar, Jan
- 532-551 Informal economy activities of Soviet households: size and dynamics
by Kim, Byung-Yeon
- 552-572 The Balassa-Samuelson effect in Central and Eastern Europe: myth or reality?
by Egert, Balazs & Drine, Imed & Lommatzsch, Kirsten & Rault, Christophe
- 573-583 Random pricing by labor-managed firms in markets with imperfect consumer information
by Ireland, Norman J.
June 2003, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 199-222 Gender wage gap and segregation in enterprises and the public sector in late transition countries
by Jurajda, Stepan
- 223-245 Bank competition and credit markets in transition economies
by Hainz, Christa
- 246-256 The economics of land title reform
by Miceli, Thomas J. & Kieyah, Joseph
- 257-274 Non-performance risk and transaction costs in laboratory forward and spot markets
by Yakunina, Alla V. & Menkhaus, Dale J. & Phillips, Owen R. & Esipov, Victor E.
- 275-296 Informed trading and the bid-ask spread: evidence from an emerging market
by Hanousek, Jan & Podpiera, Richard
- 297-314 Managerial change, competition, and privatization in Ukraine
by Warzynski, Frederic
- 315-331 Does guanxi matter to nonfarm employment?
by Zhang, Xiaobo & Li, Guo
- 332-351 China's WTO accession: impacts on regional agricultural income-- a multi-region, general equilibrium analysis
by Diao, Xinshen & Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Xiaobo
- 352-368 An inverse global environmental Kuznets curve
by Jha, Raghbendra & Murthy, K. V. Bhanu
- 375-377 Power and Wealth in Rural China: The Political Economy of Institutional Change: By Susan H. Whiting. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2000. xix+ 348 pp., $59.95
by Brenner, Mark D.
March 2003, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-19 Commissars and cars: A case study in the political economy of dictatorship
by Lazarev, Valery & Gregory, Paul
- 20-33 Fiscal federalism and incentives in a Russian region
by Alexeev, Michael & Kurlyandskaya, Galina
- 34-57 Glamour and value in the land of Chingis Khan
by Anderson, James H. & Korsun, Georges & Murrell, Peter
- 58-74 Privatization, partial state ownership, and competition
by Bennett, John & Maw, James
- 75-93 Profit sharing, worker effort, and double-sided moral hazard in an efficiency wage model
by Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong & Lin, Chung-cheng
- 94-109 Foreign direct investment in Europe: Is there redirection from the South to the East?
by Buch, Claudia M. & Kokta, Robert M. & Piazolo, Daniel
- 110-133 Soft budget constraints, social burdens, and labor redundancy in China's state industry
by Dong, Xiao-Yuan & Putterman, Louis
- 134-152 Efficiency, technical progress, and best practice in Chinese state enterprises (1980-1994)
by Zheng, Jinghai & Liu, Xiaoxuan & Bigsten, Arne
December 2002, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 635-656 Debt Overhang and Barter in Russia
by Guriev, Sergei & Makarov, Igor & Maurel, Mathilde
- 657-682 Privatization Methods and Productivity Effects in Romanian Industrial Enterprises
by Earle, John S. & Telegdy, Almos
- 683-708 Relative Living Standards in New Market Economies: Evidence from Central Asian Household Surveys
by Anderson, Kathryn H. & Pomfret, Richard
- 709-731 The Effects of Market Liberalization on the Relative Earnings of Chinese Women
by Maurer-Fazio, Margaret & Hughes, James
- 732-753 Urban Demand for Edible Oils and Fats in China: Evidence from Household Survey Data
by Fang, Cheng & Beghin, John C.
- 754-758 Introduction Adaptive Efficiency and Evolving Diversity of Enterprise Ownership and Governance
by Sun, Laixiang
- 759-786 Information, Incentives, and Option Value: The Silicon Valley Model
by Aoki, Masahiko & Takizawa, Hirokazu
- 787-811 Rent Seeking and Government Ownership of Firms: An Application to China's Township-Village Enterprises
by Che, Jiahua
- 812-835 Share Ownership and Employee Attitudes: Some Evidence from China's Postprivatization Rural Industry
by Dong, Xiao-yuan & Bowles, Paul & Ho, Samuel P. S.
- 836-863 Does a Switch of Budget Regimes Affect Investment and Managerial Discretion of State-Owned Enterprises? Evidence from Italian Firms
by Bertero, Elisabetta & Rondi, Laura
September 2002, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 439-462 The Political Economy of Privatization and Competition: Cross-Country Evidence from the Telecommunications Sector
by Li, Wei & Xu, Lixin Colin
- 463-475 Household Savings in the Transition
by Denizer, Cevdet & Wolf, Holger & Ying, Yvonne
- 476-487 Survey-Based Estimates of Biases in Consumer Price Indices during Transition: Evidence from Romania
by Filer, Randall K. & Hanousek, Jan
- 488-504 Interaction between Economic and Political Factors in the Migration Decision
by Lam, Kit-Chun
- 505-506 Greater China and the World Economy: Introduction to the Second Symposium
by Wong, Kar-yiu
- 507-530 Accounting for Economic Growth in Taiwan and Mainland China: A Comparative Analysis
by Chow, Gregory & Lin, An-loh
- 531-566 The Emergence of a Greater China and Its Impact on World Trade: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis
by Wang, Zhi & Schuh, Edward G.
- 567-578 Determinants of U.S. and Japanese Direct Investment in China
by Fung, K. C. & Iizaka, Hitomi & Parker, Stephen
- 579-602 Foreign Direct Investment and Technology Spillover: Evidence from China
by Liu, Zhiqiang
- 603-619 Effects of U.S. Inflation on Hong Kong and Singapore
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Yuen, Jude
- 620-622 Laixiang Sun, Aggregate Behaviour of Investment in China, 1953-96: An Analysis of Investment Hunger and Fluctuation
by Imai, Hiroyuki
- 623-625 Parathrathi Banerjee and Frank-Jurgen Richter, Eds., Intangibles in Competition and Cooperation: Euro-Asian Perspectives
by Hanna, Nagy
- 626-628 Paul Seabright, Ed., The Vanishing Rouble: Barter Networks and Non-monetary Transactions in Post-Soviet Societies
by Aslund, Anders
- 629-631 Jerry F. Hough, The Logic of Economic Reform in Russia
by Rutland, Peter
- 632-633 Gary S. Fields, Distribution and Development: A New Look at the Developing World
by Ranis, Gustav
June 2002, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 229-250 Defying the Odds: Initial Conditions, Reforms, and Growth in the First Decade of Transition
by Falcetti, Elisabetta & Raiser, Martin & Sanfey, Peter
- 251-275 Employment and Wage Adjustment: Insider-Outsider Control in a Polish Privatization Panel Study
by Christev, Atanas & FitzRoy, Felix
- 276-295 The Gender Wage Gap in Bulgaria: A Semiparametric Estimation of Discrimination
by Jolliffe, Dean
- 296-316 Organizational Type and Efficiency in the Costa Rican Coffee Processing Sector
by Mosheim, Roberto
- 317-324 Audit Hierarchy in a Corrupt Tax Administration: A Note with Qualifications and Extensions
by Sanyal, Amal
- 325-328 Introduction: Transforming Rural China
by Kung, James Kai-sing
- 329-353 The Evolution of China's Rural Labor Markets During the Reforms
by de Brauw, Alan & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Zhang, Linxiu & Zhang, Yigang
- 354-375 Income Determination and Market Opportunity in Rural China, 1978-1996
by Walder, Andrew G.
- 376-394 Causes and Consequences of Return Migration: Recent Evidence from China
by Zhao, Yaohui
- 395-414 Off-Farm Labor Markets and the Emergence of Land Rental Markets in Rural China
by Kung, James Kai-sing
- 415-437 The Determinants of Employee Ownership in China's Privatized Rural Industry: Evidence from Jiangsu and Shandong
by Dong, Xiao-yuan & Bowles, Paul & Ho, Samuel P. S.
March 2002, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-24 Ownership and the Temptation to Loot: Evidence from Privatized Firms in the Czech Republic
by Cull, Robert & Matesova, Jana & Shirley, Mary
- 25-50 Overbanked and Credit-Starved: A Paradox of the Transition
by Pyle, William
- 51-75 Central Control of Regional Budgets: Theory with Applications to Russia
by Litwack, John M.
- 76-90 Trade Flows in the Former Soviet Union, 1987 to 1996
by Djankov, Simeon & Freund, Caroline
- 91-95 Microeconometric Studies of Russian Labor Markets in Transition: Introduction to a Symposium
by Earle, John S. & Lehmann, Hartmut
- 96-133 Gross Job Flows in Russian Industry Before and After Reforms: Has Destruction Become More Creative?
by Brown, J. David & Earle, John S.
- 134-159 Marshall and Labor Demand in Russia: Going Back to Basics
by Konings, Jozef & Lehmann, Hartmut
- 160-190 Five Years after: The Impact of Mass Privatization on Wages in Russia, 1993-1998
by Brainerd, Elizabeth
- 191-217 The Great Human Capital Reallocation: A Study of Occupational Mobility in Transitional Russia
by Sabirianova, Klara Z.
- 218-219 David Throsby, Economics and Culture
by Gray, H. Peter
- 220-222 William Easterly, The Elusive Quest for Growth: Economists' Adventures and Misadventures in the Tropics
by Meier, Gerald M.
- 223-224 Lawrence Peter King, The Basic Features of Postcommunist Capitalism in Eastern Europe: Firms in Hungary, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia
by Nee, Victor
December 2001, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 591-607 The Politics of Co-optation
by Bertocchi, Graziella & Spagat, Michael
- 608-644 Tests of Financial Intermediation and Banking Reform in China
by Park, Albert & Sehrt, Kaja
- 645-662 Efficiency Wages and Work Incentives in Urban and Rural China
by Fleisher, Belton M. & Wang, Xiaojun
- 663-676 Will the Future Be Better Tomorrow? The Growth Prospects of Transition Economies Revisited
by Campos, Nauro F.
- 677-691 Testing for Ongoing Convergence in Transition Economies, 1970 to 1998
by Estrin, Saul & Urga, Giovanni & Lazarova, Stepana
- 692-721 Economic Consequences of Political Approval Management in Comparative Perspective
by Houser, Daniel & Freeman, John
- 722-748 Law Enforcement and Legal Presumptions
by Bac, Mehmet & Bag, Parimal Kanti
- 749-763 Hardened Budgets and Enterprise Restructuring: Theory and an Application to Romania
by Coricelli, Fabrizio & Djankov, Simeon
- 764-766 Janos Kornai, Stephan Haggard, and Robert R. Kaufman (Eds.), Reforming the State--Fiscal and Welfare Reform in Post-socialist Countries
by van Brabant, Jozef M.
- 767-769 Lawrence R. Klein and Marshall Pomer (Eds.), The New Russia: Transition Gone Awry
by Kontorovich, Vladimir
- 770-772 Thomasz Mickiewicz and Janice Bell, Unemployment in Transition: Restructuring and Labour Markets in Central Europe
by Brixiova, Zuzana
- 773-775 Heather D. Gibson (Ed.), Economic Transformation, Democratization and Integration into the European Union: Southern Europe in Comparative Perspective
by Eckaus, Richard S.
- 776-779 Brigitte Granville (Ed.), Essays on the World Economy and Its Financial System
by Orlowski, Lucjan T.
- 780-782 Mushtaq H. Khan and Jomo Kwame Sundaram (Eds.), Rents, Rent-Seeking and Economic Development: Theory and Evidence in Asia
by Kilby, Peter
- 783-785 Heather Smith (Ed.), Looking Forward: Korea after the Economic Crisis
by Adams, F. Gerard
September 2001, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 403-416 The Transformational Recession under a Resources Mobility Constraint
by Gomulka, Stanislaw & Lane, John
- 417-447 Dynamics of Privatization under a Subsistence Constraint
by Alexeev, Michael & Kaganovich, Michael
- 448-465 Is Economic Reform Popular at the Polls? Russia 1995
by Warner, Andrew M.
- 466-484 On Regional Inequality and Diverging Clubs: A Case Study of Contemporary China
by Yao, Shujie & Zhang, Zongyi
- 485-504 The Two-Tier Labor Market in Urban China: Occupational Segregation and Wage Differentials between Urban Residents and Rural Migrants in Shanghai
by Meng, Xin & Zhang, Junsen
- 505-526 Off-Farm Jobs and On-Farm Work in Periods of Boom and Bust in Rural China
by Zhang, Linxiu & Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun
- 527-541 Market Reforms Versus Structural Reforms in Rural China
by Carter, Colin A. & Estrin, Andrew J.
- 542-565 Biased Technical Change, Growth Accounting, and the Conundrum of the East Asian Miracle
by Felipe, Jesus & McCombie, J. S. L.
- 566-568 Gerard Roland, Transition and Economics: Politics, Markets, and Firms
by Buch, Claudia M.
- 569-571 Serguey Braguinsky and Grigory Yavlinsky, Incentives and Institutions: The Transition to a Market Economy in Russia
by Aslund, Anders
- 572-576 Robert J. Struyk (Ed.), Home Ownership and Housing Finance Policy in the Former Soviet Bloc: Costly Populism
by Buckley, Robert M.
- 577-578 Clemens Schutte, Privatization and Corporate Control in the Czech Republic
by Bornstein, Morris
- 579-580 Katharina Muller, The Political Economy of Pension Reform in Central-Eastern Europe
by Adam, Jan
- 581-583 Jan Adam, Social Costs of Transformation to a Market Economy in Post-Socialist Countries: The Cases of Poland, The Czech Republic and Hungary
by Whitman, Debra Bailey
- 584-585 Zoltan Bara and Laszlo Csaba (Eds.), Small Economies Adjustment to Global Tendencies
by van Brabant, Jozef M.
- 586-587 Alexander E. Fleming and Marcelo M. Giugale (Eds.), Financial Systems in Transition: A Flow of Funds Analysis of Financial Evolution in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
by Patterson, Perry L.
- 588-590 Peter C. Y. Chow and Bates Gill (Eds.), Weathering the Storm: Taiwan, Its Neighbors, and the Asian Financial Crisis
by Noland, Marcus