2013, Volume 118, Issue 3
- 512-514 Are time preferences for risky outcomes, riskless outcomes and commodities really different?
by Shavit, Tal & Benzion, Uri & Shapir, Offer Moshe & Galil, Koresh
- 515-518 Skill distribution and the optimal marginal income tax rate
by Li, Jinlu & Lin, Shuanglin & Zhang, Congjun
- 519-522 Audits and tax offenders: Recent evidence from Greece
by Tagkalakis, Athanasios O.
- 523-525 Majority voting and the single-crossing property when voters belong to separate groups
by De Donder, Philippe
- 526-530 Financial markets forecasts revisited: Are they rational, stubborn or jumpy?
by Fujiwara, Ippei & Ichiue, Hibiki & Nakazono, Yoshiyuki & Shigemi, Yosuke
- 531-534 The labor demand was downward sloping: Disentangling migrants’ inflows and outflows, 1929–1957
by Biavaschi, Costanza
2013, Volume 118, Issue 2
- 247-249 Sunspot bank runs in competitive versus monopolistic banking systems
by Matsuoka, Tarishi
- 250-254 Caveat preemptor: Coordination failure and success in a duopoly investment game
by de Villemeur, Etienne Billette & Ruble, Richard & Versaevel, Bruno
- 255-257 On the substitutability between foreign aid and international credit
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Lahiri, Sajal & Younas, Javed
- 258-261 Savings for retirement under liquidity constraints: A note
by Corsini, Lorenzo & Spataro, Luca
- 262-264 Inelastic sports pricing and risk
by Andersen, Per & Nielsen, Martin
- 265-268 A Markov-switching model with component structure for US GNP
by Doornik, Jurgen A.
- 269-271 Missing wages: How to test for biased estimates in wage functions?
by Fertig, Michael & Görlitz, Katja
- 272-274 Asymptotic variance under many instruments: Numerical computations
by Abutaliev, Albert & Anatolyev, Stanislav
- 275-279 Risk attitude, product innovation, and firm growth. Evidence from Italian manufacturing firms
by Cucculelli, Marco & Ermini, Barbara
- 280-283 Give and take in dictator games
by Cappelen, Alexander W. & Nielsen, Ulrik H. & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil & Tyran, Jean-Robert
- 284-286 Output, emissions, and technology: Some thoughts
by Khanna, Neha
- 287-292 On credit frictions as labor–income taxation
by Abo-Zaid, Salem
- 293-296 R&D versus output subsidies in mixed markets
by Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Zikos, Vasileios
- 297-299 School shootings and private school enrollment
by Abouk, Rahi & Adams, Scott
- 300-303 Fiscal deficits and mean reversion in real exchange rates
by Gu, Jingping & Li, Qi & Yang, Jian
- 304-306 Acyclic roommates
by Rodrigues-Neto, José Alvaro
- 307-309 Why firms’ exploitation of consumer myopia may benefit myopic consumers
by Zenger, Hans
- 310-313 Risk aversion in the large and in the small
by Haug, Jørgen & Hens, Thorsten & Woehrmann, Peter
- 314-317 Limited liability, the first-order approach, and the ranking of information systems in agencies
by Larmande, Francois
- 318-320 Empirical determinants of in-kind redistribution: Partisan biases and the role of inflation
by Hessami, Zohal & Uebelmesser, Silke
- 321-323 Buyer’s equilibrium with capacity constraints and restricted mobility: A recursive approach
by Camera, Gabriele & Kim, Jaehong
- 324-326 Privatization neutrality theorem revisited
by Matsumura, Toshihiro & Okumura, Yasunori
- 327-329 Equal split in the informal market for group train travel
by Waichman, Israel & Requate, Till & Korzhenevych, Artem
- 330-333 A wavelet analysis of international risk-sharing
by Trezzi, Riccardo
- 334-336 The Family and Medical Leave Act and the labor productivity of parents
by Dunbar, Geoffrey R.
- 337-341 Price or quantity? The strategic choice of subsidized firms in a mixed duopoly
by Scrimitore, Marcella
- 342-346 What determines the dynamics of absolute excess returns on stock markets?
by Kurz, Claudia & Kurz-Kim, Jeong-Ryeol
- 347-350 Outsourcing and the skilled–unskilled wage gap
by Anwar, Sajid
- 351-354 Reconsidering psychic return in art investments
by Candela, Guido & Castellani, Massimiliano & Pattitoni, Pierpaolo
- 355-359 Optimal capital structure with an equity-for-guarantee swap
by Yang, Zhaojun & Zhang, Hai
- 360-363 Vertical disintegration and spatial co-localization: The case of Kibs in the metropolitan region of Milan
by Antonietti, Roberto & Cainelli, Giulio & Lupi, Claudio
- 364-366 First-differenced inference for panel factor series
by Ipatova, Ekaterina & Trapani, Lorenzo
- 367-369 Gibrat’s law for cities, growth regressions and sample size
by González-Val, Rafael & Lanaspa, Luis & Sanz-Gracia, Fernando
- 370-374 A bottom poor sensitive Gini coefficient and maximum entropy estimation of income distributions
by Ryu, Hang Keun
- 375-377 Power or loss aversion? Reinterpreting the bargaining weights in search and matching models
by Ciccarone, Giuseppe & Giuli, Francesco & Marchetti, Enrico
- 378-380 Economic growth and individualism: The role of informal institutions
by Hansen, Casper Worm
- 381-384 Optimal patent policy, research joint ventures, and growth
by Yang, Yibai
- 385-388 Market financing of bail-out targets
by Pérez Montes, Carlos
- 389-392 Recursive predictive tests for structural change of long-memory ARFIMA processes with unknown break points
by Wang, Shin-Huei & Vasilakis, Chrysovalantis
- 393-395 A new analysis of a simple model of fair allocation
by Moreno-Ternero, Juan D.
- 396-399 Technology licensing, R&D and welfare
by Chang, Ray-Yun & Hwang, Hong & Peng, Cheng-Hau
- 400-403 Quantitative evidence on the welfare effects of home sector fiscal policy
by Ragan, Kelly S.
- 404-406 Multinational firms mitigate tax competition
by Becker, Johannes & Riedel, Nadine
- 407-410 E-stability in the stochastic Ramsey model
by Evans, George W. & Mitra, Kaushik
2013, Volume 118, Issue 1
- 1-5 Do family ties with those left behind intensify or weaken migrants’ assimilation?
by Stark, Oded & Dorn, Agnieszka
- 6-9 Can dissimilarity indexes resolve the issue of when to chain price indexes?
by Ivancic, Lorraine & Fox, Kevin J.
- 10-12 Anonymity, monotonicity, and limited neutrality: Selecting a single alternative from a binary agenda
by Campbell, Donald E. & Kelly, Jerry S.
- 13-15 Discrete choice with large choice sets
by Bordley, Robert
- 16-18 Dealing with negative marginal utilities in the discrete choice modeling of labor supply
by Liégeois, Philippe & Islam, Nizamul
- 19-22 The spatial dynamics of growth and inequality: Evidence using U.S. county-level data
by Atems, Bebonchu
- 23-25 How reliable are household expenditures as a proxy for permanent income? Implications for the income–nutrition relationship
by Gibson, John & Kim, Bonggeun
- 26-28 A note on credible spatial preemption in an entry–exit game
by Murooka, Takeshi
- 29-32 Testing the law of one price in retail banking: An analysis for Colombia using a pair-wise approach
by Iregui, Ana María & Otero, Jesús
- 33-37 The time-varying correlation between uncertainty, output, and inflation: Evidence from a DCC-GARCH model
by Jones, Paul M. & Olson, Eric
- 38-41 English deficiency and the native–immigrant wage gap
by Miranda, Alfonso & Zhu, Yu
- 42-45 The incentive effect of a handicap
by Lee, Sam-Ho
- 46-49 A note on interpreting the beta-convergence effect
by Vu, K.M.
- 50-54 A dynamic factor model with time-varying loadings for euro area bond markets during the debt crisis
by Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens
- 55-59 Rent sharing as a driver of the glass ceiling effect
by Matano, Alessia & Naticchioni, Paolo
- 60-62 A driver currency hypothesis
by Wang, P.J.
- 63-67 Wage sorting trends
by Bagger, Jesper & Sørensen, Kenneth L. & Vejlin, Rune
- 68-70 Business cycles and divorce: Evidence from microdata
by Hellerstein, Judith K. & Morrill, Melinda Sandler & Zou, Ben
- 71-73 Opposite-sex coworkers and marital infidelity
by Kuroki, Masanori
- 74-76 Economic literacy, inequality, and financial development
by Lo Prete, Anna
- 77-80 A comparison of industry classification schemes: A large sample study
by Hrazdil, Karel & Trottier, Kim & Zhang, Ray
- 81-83 Reinterpreting the Frisch parameter in the field of personal taxation: A link between taxable capacity and social marginal utility in Optimal Taxation
by Faíña, Andrés & López-Rodríguez, Jesús & Varela-Candamio, Laura
- 84-86 Labour market signalling and unemployment duration: An empirical analysis using employer–employee data
by Frederiksen, Anders & Ibsen, Rikke & Rosholm, Michael & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels
- 87-90 Communicating excellence in innovation
by Nicolau, Juan Luis & Santa-María, María Jesús
- 91-93 E(M)U effects in global cross-border banking
by Sander, Harald & Kleimeier, Stefanie & Heuchemer, Sylvia
- 94-96 Incomplete contracts and optimal ownership of public goods
by Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 97-100 Upstream collusion and downstream managerial incentives
by Bian, Junsong & Lai, Kin Keung & Hua, Zhongsheng
- 101-103 Intertemporal choice with liquidity constraints: Theory and experiment
by Stahl, Dale O.
- 104-109 Is the exchange rate regime really irrelevant for external adjustment?
by Ghosh, Atish R. & Qureshi, Mahvash S. & Tsangarides, Charalambos G.
- 110-112 Excise taxes on gasoline and suppliers’ market power: A note
by Pichler, Eva & Böheim, Michael H.
- 113-117 Do airlines always suffer from crashes?
by Ho, Jerry C. & Qiu, Mei & Tang, Xiaojun
- 118-120 Are government and IMF forecasts useful? An application of a new market-timing test
by Tsuchiya, Yoichi
- 121-125 Non-Bayesian optimal search and dynamic implementation
by Gershkov, Alex & Moldovanu, Benny
- 126-129 Partial identification and mergers
by Hahn, Jinyong & Ridder, Geert & Snider, Connan
- 130-134 Estimation of spatial autoregressive models with boundary specification problem
by Zhang, Zhengyu & Tao, Ji
- 135-138 Measuring the stance of monetary policy in zero lower bound environments
by Krippner, Leo
- 139-142 A note on exact correspondences between adaptive learning algorithms and the Kalman filter
by Berardi, Michele & Galimberti, Jaqueson K.
- 143-147 Decomposing abnormal returns in stochastic linear models
by Lin, Carl
- 148-150 Bayesian forecasting with highly correlated predictors
by Korobilis, Dimitris
- 151-154 Misspecification in allocative inefficiency: A simulation study
by Kutlu, Levent
- 155-158 Behavior-based pricing with experience goods
by De Nijs, Romain & Rhodes, Andrew
- 159-162 Are the determinants of CO2 emissions converging among OECD countries?
by Camarero, Mariam & Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J. & Tamarit, Cecilio
- 163-166 An alternative simple quantile regression estimator
by Zhang, Zhengyu & Zhu, Pingfang
- 167-169 Profit sharing and relative consumption
by Goerke, Laszlo
- 170-172 The labor market return to an attractive face: Evidence from a field experiment
by López Bóo, Florencia & Rossi, Martín A. & Urzúa, Sergio S.
- 173-176 Credit sales and advance payments: Substitutes or complements?
by Mateut, Simona & Zanchettin, Piercarlo
- 177-181 Bayesian inference in regression with Pearson disturbances
by Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 182-185 Remittances and corruption
by Berdiev, Aziz N. & Kim, Yoonbai & Chang, Chun-Ping
- 186-188 Taxation and the cash flow sensitivity of dividends
by Jacob, Marcus & Jacob, Martin
- 189-191 Partial unit root and linear spurious regression: A Monte Carlo simulation study
by Zhang, Lingxiang
- 192-194 Efficiency in a search and matching economy with a competitive informal sector
by Charlot, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Ulus, Mustafa
- 195-198 Monotonicity of asset price toward higher changes in risk
by Jokung, Octave
- 199-202 Fossil fuel prices, exchange rate, and stock market: A dynamic causality analysis on the European market
by Śmiech, Sławomir & Papież, Monika
- 203-205 Stock price reversals following end-of-the-day price moves
by Kudryavtsev, Andrey
- 206-208 Two examples of ambiguity aversion
by Blavatskyy, Pavlo R.
- 209-212 Public smoking bans and self-assessed health: Evidence from Great Britain
by Wildman, John & Hollingsworth, Bruce
- 213-215 Rational students and resit exams
by Kooreman, Peter
- 216-218 Reputation in multi-unit ascending auction with common values
by Kwiek, Maksymilian
- 219-221 The yield spread puzzle and the information content of SPF forecasts
by Lahiri, Kajal & Monokroussos, George & Zhao, Yongchen
- 222-224 The impact of price discrimination on consumer surplus at popular music concerts
by Eckard, E. Woodrow & Smith, Marlene A.
- 225-228 Is temporary agency employment a stepping stone for immigrants?
by Jahn, Elke & Rosholm, Michael
- 229-232 Intergenerational persistence of educational attainment in Italy
by Checchi, Daniele & Fiorio, Carlo V. & Leonardi, Marco
- 233-236 GMM estimation of stochastic frontier model with endogenous regressors
by Tran, Kien C. & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 237-239 Acyclicity and singleton cores in matching markets
by Romero-Medina, Antonio & Triossi, Matteo
- 240-242 Cooperative bargaining: Independence and monotonicity imply disagreement
by Rachmilevitch, Shiran
- 243-246 Estimation of a local-aggregate network model with sampled networks
by Liu, Xiaodong
2012, Volume 117, Issue 3
- 533-536 Employer sanctions, and the welfare of native workers
by Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin
- 537-539 Experiments on horizontal mergers: Does size matter?
by Beckman, Steven R. & DeAngelo, Gregory & James Smith, W.
- 540-543 Price discrimination in Cournot competition
by Kutlu, Levent
- 544-547 The spatial time lag in panel data models
by Tao, Ji & Yu, Jihai
- 548-551 Human capital, matching and job satisfaction
by Barmby, Tim & Bryson, Alex & Eberth, Barbara
- 552-555 On the existence of share contracts under limited liability
by Dam, Kaniṣka & Ruiz Pérez, Daniel
- 556-560 Group lending with endogenous group size
by Bourjade, Sylvain & Schindele, Ibolya
- 561-562 Deterrence: Increased enforcement versus harsher penalties
by Pyne, Derek
- 563-565 Is it so bad that we cannot recognize black swans?
by Aleskerov, Fuad & Egorova, Lyudmila
- 566-568 Scale economies, consistent conjectures and teams
by Heywood, John S. & McGinty, Matthew
- 569-572 Nursing home residents make a difference—The overestimation of saving rates at older ages
by Ziegelmeyer, Michael
- 573-577 Openness and inflation: New empirical panel data evidence
by Jafari Samimi, Ahmad & Ghaderi, Saman & Hosseinzadeh, Ramezan & Nademi, Younes
- 578-581 A simple method to visualize results in nonlinear regression models
by Henderson, Daniel J. & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Parmeter, Christopher F.
- 582-584 Investment, irreversibility, and financing constraints: Evidence from a panel of transition economies
by Guariglia, Alessandra & Tsoukalas, John & Tsoukas, Serafeim
- 585-588 Estimating network effects in two-sided markets without data on prices and quantities
by Hildebrand, Thomas
- 589-591 Peer punishment with third-party approval in a social dilemma game
by Tan, Fangfang & Xiao, Erte
- 592-595 The gender wage gap in experimental labor markets
by Schwieren, Christiane
- 596-599 Do doctors charge high income patients more?
by Johar, Meliyanni
- 600-603 Inflow of labour, producer services and wage inequality
by Zhang, Jingjing
- 604-607 Bayesian estimation of exchange rate regime choice with spatial effect
by Zhang, Guoxiong
- 608-614 The great synchronization of international trade collapse
by Antonakakis, Nikolaos
- 615-618 Measuring the economic value of loan advice
by Taylor, Nicholas
- 619-623 Reservation wage and optimal contract for experts
by Jun, Jooyong & Yoon, Kyoung-Soo
- 624-626 Individual level evidence of dishonesty and the gender effect
by Friesen, Lana & Gangadharan, Lata
- 627-631 Demographics and demand: Evaluation of alternative functional forms
by Lyssiotou, Panayiota
- 632-635 Does studying abroad cause international labor mobility? Evidence from Italy
by Di Pietro, Giorgio
- 636-638 A market interpretation of the proportional extended core
by Bejan, Camelia & Gómez, Juan Camilo
- 639-641 Credit default swaps and risk-shifting
by Campello, Murillo & Matta, Rafael
- 642-645 Public goods and the hold-up problem under asymmetric information
by Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 646-649 A generalization of Dybvig’s result on portfolio selection with intolerance for decline in consumption
by Koo, Byung Lim & Koo, Hyeng Keun & Koo, Jung Lim & Hyun, ChongSeok
- 650-653 Utility of a quarter-million
by Blavatskyy, Pavlo R.
- 654-656 Optimal monetary policy with asymmetric preferences for output
by Cassou, Steven P. & Scott, C. Patrick & Vázquez, Jesús
- 657-659 Credible threats in a wage bargaining model with on-the-job search
by Bartolucci, Cristian
- 660-662 The relative-age effect and career success: Evidence from corporate CEOs
by Du, Qianqian & Gao, Huasheng & Levi, Maurice D.
- 663-665 Relative standards in ADHD diagnoses: The role of specialist behavior
by Dalsgaard, Søren & Humlum, Maria Knoth & Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Simonsen, Marianne
- 666-672 Exchange rate undervaluation and economic growth: Díaz Alejandro (1965) revisited
by Glüzmann, Pablo Alfredo & Levy-Yeyati, Eduardo & Sturzenegger, Federico
- 673-675 Risk-averse insider trading in multi-asset sequential auction markets
by Vitale, Paolo
- 676-678 Bankruptcy and institutions
by Alexeev, Michael & Kim, Jounghyeon
- 679-682 Efficiency in a search and matching model with right-to-manage bargaining
by Sunakawa, Takeki
- 683-686 Inflated ordered outcomes
by Brooks, Robert & Harris, Mark N. & Spencer, Christopher
- 687-690 Fair wages when employers face the risk of losing money
by Gose, Karina & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim
- 691-693 Group decision making under risk: An experiment with student couples
by He, Haoran & Martinsson, Peter & Sutter, Matthias
- 694-696 The age distribution and business cycle volatility: International evidence
by Lugauer, Steven & Redmond, Michael
- 697-699 A note on the size of the KPSS unit root test
by Su, Jen-Je & Amsler, Christine & Schmidt, Peter
- 700-703 Do financial crises erode potential output? Evidence from OECD inflation responses
by Bijapur, Mohan
- 704-707 An experimental investigation of a third-person enforcement in a prisoner’s dilemma game
by Kusakawa, Takao & Ogawa, Kazuhito & Shichijo, Tatsuhiro
- 708-711 Corruption, food subsidies, and opacity: Evidence from the Philippines
by Mehta, Aashish & Jha, Shikha
- 712-714 More competitors or more competition? Market concentration and the intensity of competition
by Menezes, Flavio M. & Quiggin, John
- 715-717 An empirical investigation of late bidding in online auctions
by Ben Rhouma, Tarek & Zaccour, Georges
- 718-721 Moderate stake variations for risk and uncertainty, gains and losses: Methodological implications for comparative studies
by Vieider, Ferdinand M.
- 722-726 A note on endogenous fertility, child allowances and poverty traps
by Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca
- 727-729 Matching as a cure for underprovision of voluntary public good supply
by Buchholz, Wolfgang & Cornes, Richard & Rübbelke, Dirk
- 730-733 Estimating technical efficiency in micro panels
by Feng, Qu & Horrace, William C.
- 734-738 Quantile regression estimation for discretely observed SDE models with compound Poisson jumps
by Noh, Jungsik & Lee, Seung Y. & Lee, Sangyeol
- 739-742 On the expenditure-dependence of children’s resource shares
by Menon, Martina & Pendakur, Krishna & Perali, Federico
- 743-745 Disentangling disproportionality
by Poulsen, Thomas
- 746-749 Protectionism during the crisis: Tit-for-tat or chicken-games?
by Boffa, Mauro & Olarreaga, Marcelo
- 750-752 Does subjective well-being dynamically adjust to circumstances?
by Wunder, Christoph
- 753-757 Estimation of a heteroscedastic binary choice model with an endogenous dummy regressor
by Zhang, Zhengyu & He, Xiaobo
- 758-761 How to devalue exchange rates, without building up reserves: Strategic theory for central banking
by Basu, Kaushik
- 762-766 A practical comparison of the bivariate probit and linear IV estimators
by Chiburis, Richard C. & Das, Jishnu & Lokshin, Michael
- 767-769 Mixed oligopoly, public firm behavior, and free private entry
by Bennett, John & La Manna, Manfredi
- 770-773 Intergenerational income mobility revisited: Estimation with an income dynamic model with heterogeneous age profile
by Chau, Tak Wai
- 774-776 Fiscal and financial determinants of Eurozone sovereign spreads
by Caggiano, Giovanni & Greco, Luciano
- 777-781 On take it or leave it offers in common agency
by Han, Seungjin
- 782-785 Financial openness, nontradable inflation and optimal monetary policy
by Lartey, Emmanuel K.K.
- 786-789 An efficient and fair solution for communication graph games
by van den Brink, René & Khmelnitskaya, Anna & van der Laan, Gerard
- 790-793 Decisions among defaults and the effect of the option to do nothing
by Di Guida, Sibilla & Marchiori, Davide & Erev, Ido
- 794-798 A simple solution to the distance puzzle in international trade
by Yotov, Yoto V.
- 799-802 Aid fragmentation and donor transaction costs
by Anderson, Edward
- 803-806 Testing forecasting model versatility
by Taylor, Nicholas
- 807-810 Updating inflation expectations: Evidence from micro-data
by Dräger, Lena & Lamla, Michael J.
- 811-813 Forecasting with the New Keynesian Phillips curve: Evidence from survey data
by Jean-Baptiste, Frédo
- 814-816 Testing the Prebish–Singer hypothesis using second-generation panel data stationarity tests with a break
by Arezki, Rabah & Hadri, Kaddour & Kurozumi, Eiji & Rao, Yao
- 817-819 Bootstrap innovational outlier unit root tests in dependent panels
by Costantini, Mauro & Gutierrez, Luciano
- 820-823 Microcredit and development in an occupational choice model
by Yusupov, Nurmukhammad
- 824-827 High wage workers match with high wage firms: Clear evidence of the effects of limited mobility bias
by Andrews, M.J. & Gill, L. & Schank, T. & Upward, R.
- 828-830 Eliminating sunspot effects in overlapping generations models
by Burke, Jonathan L.
- 831-833 The life-cycle and the business-cycle of wage risk — Cross-country comparisons
by Bayer, Christian & Juessen, Falko
- 834-836 Contests with endogenous discrimination
by Li, Sanxi & Yu, Jun
- 837-840 GDP clustering: A reappraisal
by Battisti, Michele & Parmeter, Christopher F.
- 841-843 The hold-up problem, innovations, and limited liability
by Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 844-847 Income and democracy: Revisiting the evidence
by Moral-Benito, Enrique & Bartolucci, Cristian
- 848-850 Urbanization and CO2 emissions: A semi-parametric panel data analysis
by Zhu, Hui-Ming & You, Wan-Hai & Zeng, Zhao-fa