Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
2014, Volume 124, Issue 2
2014, Volume 124, Issue 1
- 1-8 A note on dynamic monopoly pricing under consumption externalities
by Hashimoto, Kaito & Matsubayashi, Nobuo
- 9-13 Are choice experiments reliable? Evidence from the lab
by Luchini, S. & Watson, V.
- 14-16 Electing a representative committee by approval ballot: An impossibility result
by Duddy, Conal
- 17-20 Hurricane strikes and local migration in US coastal counties
by Ouattara, B. & Strobl, E.
- 21-25 Inclusive wealth with a changing but aging population
by Yamaguchi, Rintaro
- 26-29 Estimating dynamic demand for airlines
by Escobari, Diego
- 30-32 Short-time work—Some long-run implications
by Grape, Erik & Kolm, Ann-Sofie
- 33-36 Penalties and the deterrence of unlawful collusion
by Harrington, Joseph E.
- 37-40 Cumulative offer process is order-independent
by Hirata, Daisuke & Kasuya, Yusuke
- 41-47 Childhood preventive care, adult healthcare and economic growth: The role of healthcare financing
by Woode, Maame Esi & Nourry, Carine & Ventelou, Bruno
- 48-50 Establishment size and task-specific wages: Evidence from historical contract data
by Pehkonen, Jaakko
- 51-54 Are lifecycle funds appropriate as default options in participant-directed retirement plans?
by Basu, Anup K. & Chen, En Te & Clements, Adam
- 55-59 Reversal of gender gaps in child development: Evidence from young children in India
by Lopez Boo, Florencia & Canon, Maria Eugenia
- 60-63 The impact of bank competition and concentration on industrial growth
by Liu, Guy & Mirzaei, Ali & Vandoros, Sotiris
- 64-66 Government debt dynamics and the global financial crisis: Has anything changed in the EA12?
by Cuestas, Juan Carlos & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Staehr, Karsten
- 67-73 A continuum of commitment
by Weber, Thomas A.
- 74-78 Will knowing diabetes affect labor income? Evidence from a natural experiment
by Liu, Xiaoou & Zhu, Chen
- 79-82 Comparative statics for oligopoly: A generalized result
by Jinji, Naoto
- 83-87 A fixed-T version of Breitung’s panel data unit root test
by Karavias, Yiannis & Tzavalis, Elias
- 88-92 Dynamic inconsistency and non-preferential taxation of foreign capital
by Kishore, Kaushal & Roy, Santanu
- 93-95 The non-monotonous impact of population growth on economic prosperity
by Prettner, Klaus
- 96-99 A note on coupled lotteries
by Adam, Marc T.P. & Kroll, Eike B. & Teubner, Timm
- 100-103 A simple estimator for partial linear regression with endogenous nonparametric variables
by Delgado, Michael S. & Parmeter, Christopher F.
- 104-107 A note on the representative adaptive learning algorithm
by Berardi, Michele & Galimberti, Jaqueson K.
- 108-112 Value and quantity data in economic and technical efficiency measurement
by Silva Portela, Maria Conceição A.
- 113-116 A model of financial contagion with variable asset returns may be replaced with a simple threshold model of cascades
by Kobayashi, Teruyoshi
- 117-121 Can Markov switching model generate long memory?
by Baek, Changryong & Fortuna, Natércia & Pipiras, Vladas
- 122-126 Price vs. quantity competition in a vertically related market
by Alipranti, Maria & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel
- 127-131 The effect of human capital on countries’ economic efficiency
by Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 132-135 Pro-competitive effect, division of labor, and firm productivity
by Kamei, Keita
- 136-139 The economic impact of Swiss smoking bans on the hospitality sector
by Marti, Joachim & Schläpfer, Jörg
- 140-142 Is the ‘euro effect’ on trade so small after all? New evidence using gravity equations with panel cointegration techniques
by Camarero, Mariam & Gómez, Estrella & Tamarit, Cecilio
- 143-146 Bid coordination in split-award procurement: The buyer need not know anything
by Bag, Parimal Kanti & Li, Jianpei
- 147-150 Dynamic pricing in the Singapore condominium market
by Fesselmeyer, Eric & Liu, Haoming
- 151-156 Heterogeneous firms and the impact of government policy on welfare and informality
by Mendicino, Caterina & Prado, Mauricio
- 157-159 Alternative derivation of the leximin principle
by Mori, Osamu
- 160-161 Corrigendum to "Reconciling the Rawlsian and the utilitarian approaches to the maximization of social welfare, [Economics Letters 122 (2014) 439–444]"
by Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin & Falniowski, Fryderyk
2014, Volume 123, Issue 3
- 257-261 An algorithm for constructing high dimensional distributions from distributions of lower dimension
by Anatolyev, Stanislav & Khabibullin, Renat & Prokhorov, Artem
- 262-265 Measurement error in the AFQT in the NLSY79
by Schofield, Lynne Steuerle
- 266-269 Consumer poaching, brand switching, and price transparency
by Schultz, Christian
- 270-273 An exploration of the effect of doubt during disasters on equity premiums
by Suzuki, Shiba
- 274-278 Hidden consequences of a first-born boy for mothers
by Ichino, Andrea & Lindström, Elly-Ann & Viviano, Eliana
- 279-281 Time scale evaluation of economic forecasts
by Michis, Antonis A.
- 282-286 Maximum likelihood estimation for vector autoregressions with multivariate stochastic volatility
by Kim, Dukpa
- 287-290 Measuring business cycles: Empirical Mode Decomposition of economic time series
by Kožić, Ivan & Sever, Ivan
- 291-294 The maximum number of parameters for the Hausman test when the estimators are from different sets of equations
by Nawata, Kazumitsu & McAleer, Michael
- 295-299 Destructive behavior in a Fragile Public Good game
by Hoyer, Maximilian & Bault, Nadège & Loerakker, Ben & van Winden, Frans
- 300-304 Iterative algorithm for non parametric estimation of the instrumental variables quantiles
by Fève, Frédérique & Florens, Jean-Pierre
- 305-307 On conditions in central limit theorems for martingale difference arrays
by Alj, Abdelkamel & Azrak, Rajae & Mélard, Guy
- 308-312 Agency conflicts in the presence of random private benefits from project implementation
by Dye, Ronald A. & Sridharan, Sri S.
- 313-317 Resuscitating the ad hoc loss function for monetary policy analysis
by Paez-Farrell, Juan
- 318-322 Social security and economic integration
by Artige, L. & Dedry, A. & Pestieau, P.
- 323-326 Are leniency programs too generous?
by Sauvagnat, Julien
- 327-328 Property taxes and dynamic efficiency: A correction
by Homburg, Stefan
- 329-332 The effects of the raising-the-official-pension-age policy in an overlapping generations economy
by Miyazaki, Koichi
- 333-335 On the equivalence of indirect inference and bootstrap bias correction for linear IV estimators
by Chau, Tak Wai
- 336-340 Habit formation in state-dependent pricing models: Implications for the dynamics of output and prices
by Ngo, Phuong V.
- 341-344 Private versus verifiable interim performance evaluations under uncertainty
by Terstiege, Stefan
- 345-347 Donor–recipient ideological differences and economic aid
by Lskavyan, Vahe
- 348-351 A Monte Carlo study of a factor analytical method for fixed-effects dynamic panel models
by Norkute, Milda
- 352-355 Equilibrium bids in practical multi-attribute auctions
by Wang, Mingxi & Liu, Shulin
- 356-360 Maxmin mechanism in a simple common value auction
by Long, Yan
- 361-365 Price dispersion across US districts of entry
by Yilmazkuday, Hakan
- 366-369 The stained China miracle: Corruption, regulation, and firm performance
by Jiang, Ting & Nie, Huihua
- 370-373 A study of political activism in labour courts
by Booth, James Francis & Freyens, Benoit Pierre
- 374-377 Estimates of gender differences in firm’s access to credit in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Hansen, Henrik & Rand, John
- 378-382 Effects of supervision on tax compliance: Evidence from a field experiment in Austria
by Gangl, Katharina & Torgler, Benno & Kirchler, Erich & Hofmann, Eva
- 383-386 Periodically collapsing Evans bubbles and stock-price volatility
by Rotermann, Benedikt & Wilfling, Bernd
- 387-390 Risk taking by agents: The role of ex-ante and ex-post accountability
by Pollmann, Monique M.H. & Potters, Jan & Trautmann, Stefan T.
- 391-394 Non-profit differentials in crowd-based financing: Evidence from 50,000 campaigns
by Pitschner, Stefan & Pitschner-Finn, Sebastian
- 395-397 Location and ownership of public goods
by Halonen-Akatwijuka, Maija & Pafilis, Evagelos
- 398-401 Inequality in democracies: Testing the classic democratic theory of redistribution
by Pecoraro, Brandon
2014, Volume 123, Issue 2
- 109-112 Sluggish US employment recovery after the Great Recession: Cyclical or structural factors?
by Lucchetta, Marcella & Paradiso, Antonio
- 113-117 Relaxing the substitutes condition in matching markets with contracts
by Flanagan, Francis X.
- 118-121 Information asymmetry and reentry
by Harasser, Andreas
- 122-126 Monetary environments and stock returns revisited: A quantile regression approach
by Chevapatrakul, Thanaset
- 127-130 The strategy of manipulating joint decision-making
by Kim, Jin Yeub & Kwon, Heung Jin
- 131-134 The causal effect of income on life satisfaction and the implications for valuing non-market goods
by Ambrey, Christopher L. & Fleming, Christopher M.
- 135-138 Gross substitutes and complements: A simple generalization
by Teytelboym, Alexander
- 139-143 The nucleolus of large majority games
by Kurz, Sascha & Napel, Stefan & Nohn, Andreas
- 144-148 Solidarity among the poor
by de Oliveira, Angela C.M. & Eckel, Catherine C. & Croson, Rachel T.A.
- 149-153 How do transport costs affect firms’ exports? Evidence from a vanishing bridge
by Volpe Martincus, Christian & Carballo, Jerónimo & Garcia, Pablo M. & Graziano, Alejandro
- 154-159 Estimating efficiency spillovers with state level evidence for manufacturing in the US
by Glass, Anthony & Kenjegalieva, Karligash & Sickles, Robin C.
- 160-163 Real exchange rate dynamics in sticky wage models
by Crucini, Mario J. & Shintani, Mototsugu & Tsuruga, Takayuki
- 164-167 Asset bubbles in an overlapping generations model with endogenous labor supply
by Shi, Lisi & Suen, Richard M.H.
- 168-170 On the fairness of random procedures
by Eliaz, Kfir & Rubinstein, Ariel
- 171-176 Uniqueness of Markov equilibrium in stochastic OLG models with nonclassical production
by Hillebrand, Marten
- 177-182 Inequality and debt in a model with heterogeneous agents
by Ravenna, Federico & Vincent, Nicolas
- 183-186 Age structure and the current account
by Gudmundsson, Gudmundur S. & Zoega, Gylfi
- 187-190 GARCH models for daily stock returns: Impact of estimation frequency on Value-at-Risk and Expected Shortfall forecasts
by Ardia, David & Hoogerheide, Lennart F.
- 191-194 Smug Alert! Exploring self-licensing behavior in a cheating game
by Clot, Sophie & Grolleau, Gilles & Ibanez, Lisette
- 195-199 Seasonal cycles in a model of the housing market
by Selcuk, Cemil
- 200-202 Bias in reduced-form estimates of pass-through
by MacKay, Alexander & Miller, Nathan H. & Remer, Marc & Sheu, Gloria
- 203-205 Information asymmetry in US banks and the 2009 bank stress test
by Quijano, Margot
- 206-211 Regime shifts and the Canada/US exchange rate in a multivariate framework
by Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert
- 212-215 Inferring discount rates from time-preference experiments
by Duquette, Eric & Higgins, Nathaniel & Horowitz, John
- 216-219 Some exact and inexact linear rational expectation models in vector autoregressive models
by Swensen, Anders Rygh
- 220-223 Sensitivity checks for the local average treatment effect
by Huber, Martin
- 224-226 Optimal policy intervention, constrained obfuscation and the social value of public information
by Colombo, Luca & Femminis, Gianluca
- 227-231 Patent strength and optimal two-part tariff licensing with a potential rival
by Kitagawa, Tatsuya & Masuda, Yasushi & Umezawa, Masashi
- 232-235 Monetary incentives versus class credit: Evidence from a large classroom trust experiment
by Luccasen, R. Andrew & Thomas, M. Kathleen
- 236-239 Disadvantages of linguistic origin—Evidence from immigrant literacy scores
by Isphording, Ingo E.
- 240-243 Biasing selection contests with ex-ante identical agents
by Kawamura, Kohei & Moreno de Barreda, Inés
- 244-247 Robust monetary policy, optimal delegation and misspecified potential output
by Tillmann, Peter
- 248-251 Precautionary saving and the notion of ambiguity prudence
by Berger, Loïc
- 252-255 The effect of the solemn oath script in hypothetical choice experiment survey: A pilot study
by de-Magistris, Tiziana & Pascucci, Stefano
2014, Volume 123, Issue 1
- 1-5 A latent class model for obesity
by Greene, William & Harris, Mark N. & Hollingsworth, Bruce & Maitra, Pushkar
- 6-8 Price effects of multimarket contact among movie chains in small US metropolitan areas
by Feinberg, Robert M.
- 9-13 Do the global stochastic trends drive the real house prices in OECD countries?
by Karaman Örsal, Deniz Dilan
- 14-16 On the Fisher information matrix of a vector ARMA process
by Bao, Yong & Hua, Ying
- 17-22 Relative price and inflation variability in a simple consumer search model
by Hajzler, Christopher & Fielding, David
- 23-25 Housing and relative risk aversion
by Zanetti, Francesco
- 26-32 On the size of fiscal multipliers: A counterfactual analysis
by Kuckuck, Jan & Westermann, Frank
- 33-36 The disposition effect and loss aversion: Do gender differences matter?
by Rau, Holger A.
- 37-41 Financial reforms, product differentiation, and trade
by Munasib, Abdul & Roy, Devesh
- 42-44 Do practice rounds affect experimental auction results?
by Corrigan, Jay R. & Rousu, Matthew C. & Depositario, Dinah Pura T.
- 45-49 Reporting bias in incomplete information model
by Peat, Maurice & Svec, Jiri & Wang, Jue
- 50-53 Consumption response to investment shocks under financial frictions
by Reza, Abeer
- 54-57 Empirical likelihood-based inference for the generalized entropy class of inequality measures
by Mehdi, Tahsin & Stengos, Thanasis
- 58-61 Vertical product differentiation and two-sided markets
by Gabszewicz, Jean J. & Wauthy, Xavier Y.
- 62-65 Three-dimensional panel data models with interactive effects: Estimation and simulation
by Ye, Xiaoqing & Wu, Xiangjun
- 66-69 Is soccer good for you? The motivational impact of big sporting events on the unemployed
by Doerrenberg, Philipp & Siegloch, Sebastian
- 70-74 Consistency and asymptotic normality for equilibrium models with partially observed outcome variables
by Miller, Nathan H. & Osborne, Matthew
- 75-78 A simple and effective misspecification test for the double-hurdle model
by Lucchetti, Riccardo & Pigini, Claudia
- 79-81 A public firm in a model of spatial duopoly with price discrimination
by Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik & Marjit, Sugata
- 82-85 Disagreement between rating agencies and bond opacity: A theoretical perspective
by Hauck, Achim & Neyer, Ulrike
- 86-89 Does truth win when teams reason strategically?
by Brosig-Koch, Jeannette & Heinrich, Timo & Helbach, Christoph
- 90-93 Honesty in tournaments
by Conrads, Julian & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Rilke, Rainer Michael & Schielke, Anne & Walkowitz, Gari
- 94-99 Family employees and absenteeism
by Block, Jörn & Goerke, Laszlo & Millán, José María & Román, Concepción
- 100-103 Momentum in global equity markets in times of troubles: Does the economic state matter?
by Grobys, Klaus
- 104-107 Tax competition in federations revisited
by Pi, Jiancai & Zhou, Yu
2014, Volume 122, Issue 3
- 375-379 Financial liberalization and the relationship-specificity of exports
by Defever, Fabrice & Suedekum, Jens
- 380-385 An impossibility result for virtual implementation with status quo
by Artemov, Georgy
- 386-389 What does “clean” really mean? The implicit framing of decontextualized experiments
by Engel, Christoph & Rand, David G.
- 390-395 The stability of decision making in committees: The one-core
by Momo Kenfack, Joseph Armel & Pongou, Roland & Tchantcho, Bertrand
- 396-399 A nearly optimal auction for an uninformed seller
by Lazzati, Natalia & Van Essen, Matt
- 400-402 Within-series momentum in hockey: No returns for running up the score
by Kniffin, Kevin M. & Mihalek, Vince
- 403-407 Does sovereign debt weaken economic growth? A panel VAR analysis
by Lof, Matthijs & Malinen, Tuomas
- 408-412 Fictitious play property of the Nash demand game
by In, Younghwan
- 413-415 Gender differences in time preferences
by Dittrich, Marcus & Leipold, Kristina
- 416-419 Discount functions and self-control problems
by Caliendo, Frank N. & Findley, T. Scott
- 420-422 Prediction after IV estimation
by Skeels, Christopher L. & Taylor, Larry W.
- 423-427 Endogenous residual claimancy by vertical hierarchies
by Piccolo, Salvatore & Gonzalez, Aldo & Martina, Riccardo
- 428-431 A note on variance estimation for the Oaxaca estimator of average treatment effects
by Kline, Patrick
- 432-434 Sentiment and art prices
by Pénasse, Julien & Renneboog, Luc & Spaenjers, Christophe
- 435-438 Unraveling two myths about entrepreneurs
by Hessels, Jolanda & Rietveld, Cornelius A. & van der Zwan, Peter
- 439-444 Reconciling the Rawlsian and the utilitarian approaches to the maximization of social welfare
by Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin & Falniowski, Fryderyk
- 445-451 Wage discrimination and population composition in the long run
by Mergoupis, Thanos & Nandeibam, Shasikanta
2014, Volume 122, Issue 2
- 105-110 Entrepreneurship over the business cycle
by Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter F. & Jolly, Robert W.
- 111-115 Realized volatility transmission: The role of jumps and leverage effects
by Souček, Michael & Todorova, Neda
- 116-118 Tax multipliers and monetary policy: Evidence from a threshold model
by Jones, Paul M. & Olson, Eric
- 119-124 Revisions to US labor market data and the public’s perception of the economy
by Abo-Zaid, Salem
- 125-128 Proximity-sensitive individual deprivation measures
by Bossert, Walter & D’Ambrosio, Conchita
- 129-131 Does venture capital really foster innovation?
by Faria, Ana Paula & Barbosa, Natália
- 132-135 An argument in favor of long terms for central bankers
by Hahn, Volker
- 136-139 Second thoughts on free riding
by Nielsen, Ulrik H. & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik
- 140-143 The social value of information on product quality
by Corts, Kenneth S.
- 144-149 Dichotomy between macroprudential policy and monetary policy on credit and inflation
by Suh, Hyunduk
- 150-153 Signs of impact effects in time series regression models
by Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron P.
- 154-158 Controlling portfolio skewness and kurtosis without directly optimizing third and fourth moments
by Kim, Woo Chang & Fabozzi, Frank J. & Cheridito, Patrick & Fox, Charles
- 159-162 A unified framework for analysing price interdependence, innovative activity and exchange rate pass-through
by Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Kosma, Theodora S.
- 163-166 Cooperators and reciprocators: A within-subject analysis of pro-social behavior
by Dariel, Aurelie & Nikiforakis, Nikos
- 167-169 Null, nullifying, or dummifying players: The difference between the Shapley value, the equal division value, and the equal surplus division value
by Casajus, André & Huettner, Frank
- 170-175 Double marginalization and cost pass-through: Weyl–Fabinger and Cowan meet Spengler and Bresnahan–Reiss
by Adachi, Takanori & Ebina, Takeshi
- 176-181 On the risk of long-run deflation
by Tambakis, Demosthenes N.
- 182-186 International mortality modelling—An economic perspective
by French, Declan
- 187-189 Testing of the mean reversion parameter in continuous time models
by Iglesias, Emma M.
- 190-191 An elementary proof of the common maximal bid in asymmetric first-price and all-pay auctions
by Fibich, Gadi & Oren, Gal
- 192-196 Testing for normality in linear regression models using regression and scale equivariant estimators
by Tabri, Rami Victor
- 197-202 Measurement error in imputation procedures
by Campos, Rodolfo G. & Reggio, Iliana
- 203-207 Overconfidence as a social bias: Experimental evidence
by Proeger, Till & Meub, Lukas
- 208-210 Are long-term wage elasticities of labor supply more negative than short-term ones?
by Doran, Kirk
- 211-214 Tournaments with gaps
by Imhof, Lorens & Kräkel, Matthias
- 215-219 A note on tests of sphericity and cross-sectional dependence for fixed effects panel model
by Mao, Guangyu
- 220-223 Disease or utopia? Testing Baumol in education
by Chen, Xin & Moul, Charles C.
- 224-228 Bias correcting adjustment coefficients in a cointegrated VAR with known cointegrating vectors
by van Garderen, Kees Jan & Peter Boswijk, H.
- 229-232 Who makes, who breaks: Which scientists stay in academe?
by Balsmeier, Benjamin & Pellens, Maikel
- 233-237 Do food standards affect the quality of EU imports?
by Olper, Alessandro & Curzi, Daniele & Pacca, Lucia
- 238-242 Reference technology sets, Free Disposal Hulls and productivity decompositions
by Diewert, W. Erwin & Fox, Kevin J.
- 243-246 Unintended hedging in ambiguity experiments
by Oechssler, Jörg & Roomets, Alex
- 247-252 Dynamic pricing and asymmetries in retail gasoline markets: What can they tell us about price stickiness?
by Douglas, Christopher C. & Herrera, Ana María
- 253-257 Gender, productive ability and the perceived returns to education: Evidence from rural India
by Chari, A.V. & Maertens, Annemie
- 258-262 Parallel trade, product quality, and welfare
by Matteucci, Giorgio & Reverberi, Pierfrancesco
- 263-267 Credit and the transmission of fiscal policy shocks: Recent evidence from Greece
by Tagkalakis, Athanasios O.
- 268-271 Olympic Games: No legacy for sports
by Contreras, Jose L. & Corvalan, Alejandro
- 272-275 US household real net worth through the Great Recession and beyond: Have we recovered?
by Dunn, Lucia & Olsen, Randall
- 276-284 Stages of diversification in a neoclassical world
by Batista, Catia & Potin, Jacques
- 285-288 A dynamic general equilibrium model of pollution abatement under learning by doing
by Li, Shoude & Pan, Xiaojun
- 289-295 Volatility equicorrelation: A cross-market perspective
by Aboura, Sofiane & Chevallier, Julien
- 296-298 Simultaneous screening and college admissions
by Chen, Wei-Cheng & Kao, Yi-Cheng
- 299-302 Long- versus medium-run identification in fractionally integrated VAR models
by Tschernig, Rolf & Weber, Enzo & Weigand, Roland
- 303-307 Growth and financial liberalization under capital collateral constraints: The striking case of the stochastic AK model with CARA preferences
by Boucekkine, R. & Fabbri, G. & Pintus, P.
- 308-310 Third-party punishment and counter-punishment in one-shot interactions
by Balafoutas, Loukas & Grechenig, Kristoffel & Nikiforakis, Nikos
- 311-313 Testing for joint significance in nonstationary binary choice model
by Mao, Guangyu
- 314-316 Are elections debt brakes? Evidence from French municipalities
by Cassette, Aurélie & Farvaque, Etienne