July 2008, Volume 100, Issue 1
- 108-110 Aggregation rules that satisfy anonymity and neutrality
by Perry, Jonathan & Powers, Robert C.
- 111-114 Geometric ergodicity and [beta]-mixing property for a multivariate CARR model
by Lee, O. & Shin, D.W.
- 115-118 The exchange rate and fiscal consolidation episodes in emerging market economies
by Mati, Amine & Thornton, John
- 119-122 Eliminating a deflationary trap through superinertial interest rate rules
by Sugo, Tomohiro & Ueda, Kozo
- 123-125 A note on the two assumptions of standard unobserved components models
by Nagakura, Daisuke
- 126-129 Terrorism and electoral accountability: One strike, you're out!
by Gassebner, Martin & Jong-A-Pin, Richard & Mierau, Jochen O.
- 130-134 A stochastic variance factor model for large datasets and an application to S&P data
by Cipollini, A. & Kapetanios, G.
- 135-137 Growth, volatility and political instability: Non-linear time-series evidence for Argentina, 1896-2000
by Campos, Nauro F. & Karanasos, Menelaos G.
- 138-142 Conceptual frameworks and experimental design in simultaneous equations
by Poskitt, D.S. & Skeels, C.L.
- 143-145 Multiple equilibrium in the Diamond Capital Model
by Bliss, Christopher
- 146-149 The long-run relationship between outward FDI and domestic output: Evidence from panel data
by Herzer, Dierk
- 150-152 Reexamination of Maskin's Theorem on Nash implementability
by Doghmi, Ahmed & Ziad, Abderrahmane
- 153-156 Why quantity premia are rare?
by Kokovin, Sergey & Nahata, Babu & Zhelobodko, Evgeny
- 157-160 Nash implementation in exchange economies with single-peaked preferences
by Doghmi, Ahmed & Ziad, Abderrahmane
- 161-164 Behavioral aspects of implementation theory
by Matsushima, Hitoshi
June 2008, Volume 99, Issue 3
- 421-424 Eliciting demand information through cheap talk: An argument in favor of a ban on price discrimination
by Frisell, Lars & Lagerlöf, Johan N.M.
- 425-430 Dispute resolution mechanisms in the Egyptian garment industry
by El-Haddad, Amirah
- 431-434 Ad valorem taxes and the fiscal gap in federations
by Kotsogiannis, Christos & Martinez, Diego
- 435-438 Effects of foreign currency component in monetary aggregates on money neutrality
by Ran, Jimmy & Voon, Jan P. & Li, Guangzhong
- 439-442 [rho]-convergence
by Lucke, Bernd
- 443-445 A note on an interpretation to consumption-based CAPM
by Liu, Liqun & Wang, Zijun
- 446-448 The role of reference prices in experimental auctions
by Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis & Nayga Jr., Rodolfo M.
- 449-453 Subjective income and employment expectations and preferences for redistribution
by Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas
- 454-457 Do the reciprocal trust less?
by Altmann, Steffen & Dohmen, Thomas & Wibral, Matthias
- 458-460 Jump bidding in ascending auctions: The case of takeover contests
by At, Christian & Morand, Pierre-Henri
- 461-464 The forward premium puzzle in a model of imperfect information
by Albuquerque, Rui
- 465-469 First evidence of asymmetric cost pass-through of EU emissions allowances: Examining wholesale electricity prices in Germany
by Zachmann, Georg & von Hirschhausen, Christian
- 470-473 Nash implementation in pure public good economies
by Zhou, Lin
- 474-477 Comparing the fit of the gravity model for different cross-border flows
by Wong, Wei-Kang
- 478-481 Modelling uncertainty: A recursive VAR bootstrapping approach
by Peng, Amy & Yang, Ling
- 482-485 The retirement consumption conundrum: Evidence from a consumption survey
by Fisher, Jonathan D. & Johnson, David S. & Marchand, Joseph & Smeeding, Timothy M. & Torrey, Barbara Boyle
- 486-489 The macroeconomic impact of aid volatility
by Hudson, John & Mosley, Paul
- 490-493 Price elasticities of demand are minus one-half
by Clements, Kenneth W.
- 494-497 Trust in cooperation or ability? An experimental study on gender differences
by Schwieren, Christiane & Sutter, Matthias
- 498-499 Do Inada conditions imply that production function must be asymptotically Cobb-Douglas? A comment
by Litina, Anastasia & Palivos, Theodore
- 500-503 A note on tests of partial parameter stability in the cointegrated system
by Hsu, Chih-Chiang
- 504-507 A note on pitfalls of credit crunch regressions
by Kato, Ryo
- 508-511 Does stake size matter for cooperation and punishment?
by Kocher, Martin G. & Martinsson, Peter & Visser, Martine
- 512-515 Problems related to over-identifying restrictions for structural vector error correction models
by Lütkepohl, Helmut
- 516-520 A note on the accuracy of Markov-chain approximations to highly persistent AR(1) processes
by Flodén, Martin
- 521-525 Social capital and windfalls: Empirical evidence
by Georgellis, Yannis & Sessions, John G. & Tsitsianis, Nikolaos
- 526-529 Investment-specific technological change and labor composition: Evidence from the U.S. manufacturing
by Ho, Chun-Yu
- 530-533 Real-time rational expectations and indeterminacy
by Shea, Paul
- 534-536 Unknowable states and choice-based definitions of subjective probabilities
by Karni, Edi
- 537-540 Macro-panels and reality
by Cubadda, Gianluca & Hecq, Alain & Palm, Franz C.
- 541-544 Lemons hypothesis reconsidered: An empirical analysis
by Sultan, Arif
- 545-548 Child labor and temporary emigration
by Epstein, Gil S. & Kahana, Nava
- 549-551 Childhood sexual abuse and the gender wage gap
by Robst, John
- 552-556 Are all democracies equally good? The role of interactions between political environment and inequality for rule of law
by Sunde, Uwe & Cervellati, Matteo & Fortunato, Piergiuseppe
- 557-560 The impact of sales taxation on internet commerce -- An empirical analysis
by Ahmed, Shamim & Wirjanto, Tony S.
- 561-565 How to divide the possession of a football?
by Che, Yeon-Koo & Hendershott, Terrence
- 566-569 Crime and beliefs: Evidence from Latin America
by Tella, Rafael Di & Donna, Javier & MacCulloch, Robert
- 570-573 An empirical note on wages in an internal labour market
by Pfeifer, Christian
- 574-576 Could affirmative action be efficient in higher education?
by Rotthoff, Kurt W.
- 577-580 Joint ownership and the hold-up problem under asymmetric information
by Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 581-584 The law of aggregate demand and welfare in the two-sided matching market
by Kojima, Fuhito
- 585-590 Functional forms for the negative binomial model for count data
by Greene, William
- 591-594 Hybrid auctions revisited
by Levin, Dan & Ye, Lixin
- 595-598 Valuating payoff streams under unequal discount factors
by Salonen, Hannu & Vartiainen, Hannu
- 599-603 Organizing multiple related tasks into jobs: Diversification vs. competition
by Baranchuk, Nina
- 604-606 Economic status and the Indigenous/non-Indigenous health gap
by Booth, Alison L. & Carroll, Nick
- 607-610 Evaluating the information matrix in linearized DSGE models
by Iskrev, Nikolay
- 611-614 Imperfect commitment and the revelation principle: The multi-agent case with transferable utility
by Evans, Robert & Reiche, Sönje
May 2008, Volume 99, Issue 2
- 215-219 Cross-national trends in earnings inequality and instability
by Daly, Mary C. & Valletta, Robert G.
- 220-222 The Nash product is a utility representation of the Pareto ordering
by Trockel, W.
- 223-227 Seemingly unrelated nonparametric models with positive correlation and constrained error variances
by Xu, Qinfeng & You, Jinhong & Zhou, Bin
- 228-232 De Facto exchange rate arrangement tightness and bilateral trade flows
by Egger, Peter
- 233-237 Equilibrium in a dynamic game of capital accumulation with the overtaking criterion
by Nowak, Andrzej S.
- 238-241 Interim bribery in auctions
by Koc, Sevket Alper & Neilson, William S.
- 242-245 Characterization of the support of the mixed strategy price equilibria in oligopolies with heterogeneous consumers
by Sinitsyn, Maxim
- 246-248 Asymmetric punishments for group deviations in the infinitely repeated Cournot model
by Aramendia, Miguel
- 249-251 Commitment with renegotiable debt contracts and verifiable cash flow
by Usman, Murat
- 252-255 GMM with more moment conditions than observations
by Satchachai, Panutat & Schmidt, Peter
- 256-259 Calibration of normalised CES production functions in dynamic models
by Klump, Rainer & Saam, Marianne
- 260-264 Monetary tightening cycles and the predictability of economic activity
by Adrian, Tobias & Estrella, Arturo
- 265-267 Equity, envy and efficiency under asymmetric information
by de Clippel, Geoffroy
- 268-271 How risky should an R&D program be?
by Tishler, Asher
- 272-274 Lower borrowing costs with inflation-indexed bonds: A trading rule based assessment
by Reschreiter, Andreas
- 275-277 Supply constraints and housing prices
by Aura, Saku & Davidoff, Thomas
- 278-281 A dynamic auction for differentiated items under price rigidities
by Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu
- 282-285 Employment discrimination in Northern Ireland and the Good Friday Agreement
by Blackaby, D.H. & Murphy, P.D. & O'Leary, N.C.
- 286-289 Industrial fatigue Redux
by Nocetti, Diego
- 290-292 Baumol-Tobin and the welfare costs of national security border delays
by Huang, Hui & Whalley, John
- 293-297 Interior optima and the Inada conditions
by Aliprantis, C.D. & Camera, G. & Ruscitti, F.
- 298-300 Nash implementability of the plurality rule over restricted domains
by Sanver, M. Remzi
- 301-303 Intertemporal price competition with exogenous demand shocks
by Leufkens, Kasper & Peeters, Ronald
- 304-306 The convergence of fictitious play in games with strategic complementarities
by Hahn, Sunku
- 307-309 Teacher quality and earnings
by Sander, William
- 310-313 On the counter-cyclicality of prices and markups in a Cournot model of entry
by Plehn-Dujowich, Jose M.
- 314-316 Testing seasonal mean-reversion in the real exchange rates: An application of nonlinear IV estimator
by Ho, Tsung-wu
- 317-319 A climate agreement with full participation
by Froyn, Camilla Bretteville & Hovi, Jon
- 320-323 Employment targeting
by Bénassy, Jean-Pascal
- 324-327 The overall effect of volatility on investment
by Shih, Pai-Ta & Hung, Weifeng
- 328-331 Productivity spillovers through vertical linkages: Evidence from 17 OECD countries
by Bitzer, Jürgen & Geishecker, Ingo & Görg, Holger
- 332-336 Math skills and risk attitudes
by Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Guillen, Pablo & del Paso, Rafael López
- 337-339 A note on the utility function under prospect theory
by al-Nowaihi, Ali & Bradley, Ian & Dhami, Sanjit
- 340-344 Modeling pairwise convergence: A Bayesian approach with an application to Greek inflation
by Arakelian, Veni & Moschos, Demetrios
- 345-348 Maximal loss from collusion in IPV symmetric auctions
by Pavlov, Gregory
- 349-352 International capital mobility: Evidence from panel cointegration tests
by Adedeji, Olumuyiwa & Thornton, John
- 353-356 The taste for leisure, career choice, and the returns to education
by Chen, M. Keith & Chevalier, Judith A.
- 357-359 On the full dimensionality assumption for the discounted Folk Theorem
by Carmona, Guilherme
- 360-363 Revenue maximizing auctions with market interaction and signaling
by Molnár, József & Virág, Gábor
- 364-366 Efficiency properties of non-linear pricing schedules without the single-crossing condition
by Andersson, Tommy
- 367-370 Indescribability and asymmetric information at the contracting stage
by Kunimoto, Takashi
- 371-374 Investigating the intertemporal risk-return relation in international stock markets with the component GARCH model
by Guo, Hui & Neely, Christopher J.
- 375-378 Specification testing under moment inequalities
by Guggenberger, Patrik & Hahn, Jinyong & Kim, Kyooil
- 379-383 Forecasting the ECB's main refinancing rate. A field experiment
by Berlemann, Michael
- 384-386 Sustainable collusion on separate markets
by Belleflamme, Paul & Bloch, Francis
- 387-389 Parametric variability in cross-country growth regressions: An application of quantile-regression methodology
by Ram, Rati
- 390-392 Long memory with Markov-Switching GARCH
by Krämer, Walter
- 393-397 Asymptotic bias of GMM and GEL under possible nonstationary spatial dependence
by Iglesias, Emma M. & Phillips, Garry D.A.
- 398-401 Age-specific job flows and worker flows using a national dataset
by Tsou, Meng-Wen & Liu, Jin-Tan
- 402-404 Money on the table: Some evidence on the role of liquidity constraints in 401(k) saving
by Engelhardt, Gary V. & Kumar, Anil
- 405-409 Intergenerational talent transmission, inequality, and social mobility
by Napel, Stefan & Schneider, Andrea
- 410-413 Who chooses to inflation target?
by Gonçalves, Carlos Eduardo S. & Carvalho, Alexandre
- 414-417 Untangling supply and demand in occupational choice
by Brown, Sarah & Fry, Tim R.L. & Harris, Mark N.
- 418-420 The perverse response of interest rates
by Boinet, Virginie & Martin, Christopher
April 2008, Volume 99, Issue 1
- 2-9 Risk aversion, mandatory disclosure and the concealment of information
by Huang, Hui
- 10-13 Equilibrium, convergence, and capital mobility in neoclassical models of growth
by Birchenall, Javier A.
- 14-17 Comparisons of poverty across periods: Significance of distributional effects of prices
by Lyssiotou, Panayiota
- 18-22 Monetary policy and monetary asset substitution
by Jones, Barry E. & Fleissig, Adrian R. & Elger, Thomas & Dutkowsky, Donald H.
- 23-26 Job satisfaction and the gender composition of jobs
by Usui, Emiko
- 27-29 Does political proximity to the U.S. cause terror?
by Dreher, Axel & Gassebner, Martin
- 30-32 A robust modification of the Jarque-Bera test of normality
by Gel, Yulia R. & Gastwirth, Joseph L.
- 33-35 Expectations and chaotic dynamics: Empirical evidence on exchange rates
by Resende, Marcelo & Zeidan, Rodrigo M.
- 36-39 Majority rule or delegation? A normal noise case
by Kitahara, Minoru & Sekiguchi, Yohei
- 40-43 The black market exchange rate vs. the official rate in testing PPP: Which rate fosters the adjustment process?
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Tankui, Altin
- 44-47 Can rejections of weak separability be attributed to random measurement errors in the data?
by Elger, Thomas & Jones, Barry E.
- 48-50 Forecasting with the yield curve; level, slope, and output 1875-1997
by Bordo, Michael D. & Haubrich, Joseph G.
- 51-54 Maximum likelihood estimation of singular systems of equations
by Lai, Hung-pin
- 55-58 Layoffs and lemons over the business cycle
by Nakamura, Emi
- 59-62 Is it protestant tradition or current protestant population that affects corruption?
by Gokcekus, Omer
- 63-66 The fixed effects negative binomial model revisited
by Guimarães, Paulo
- 67-71 Age dynamics and economic growth: Revisiting the nexus in a nonparametric setting
by Azomahou, Théophile & Mishra, Tapas
- 72-74 Income, working hours, and happiness
by Pouwels, Babette & Siegers, Jacques & Vlasblom, Jan Dirk
- 75-78 External market condition and tournaments: Theory and evidence
by Lin, Ming-Jen
- 79-84 The power of asking in volunteering: Evidence from a matched sample
by Yörük, BarIs K.
- 85-88 Explaining the single factor bias of arbitrage pricing models in finite samples
by Harding, Matthew C.
- 89-92 Improved HAC covariance matrix estimation based on forecast errors
by Kuan, Chung-Ming & Hsieh, Yu-Wei
- 93-97 Barriers to exit
by Chong, Alberto & León, Gianmarco
- 98-102 Ethnic and religious diversity and corruption
by Dincer, Oguzhan C.
- 103-106 Cointegration, variance shifts and the limiting distribution of the OLS estimator
by Kourogenis, Nikolaos & Pittis, Nikitas
- 107-110 Semiparametric estimation of a nonstationary panel data transformation model under symmetry
by Zhou, Yahong
- 111-114 A study on the relationship between economic inequality and mobility
by Rodriguez, Juan Prieto & Rodriguez, Juan Gabriel & Salas, Rafael
- 115-118 Unemployment insurance, unemployment durations and re-employment wages
by McCall, Brian & Chi, Wei
- 119-122 Incomplete contracts, the hold-up problem, and asymmetric information
by Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 123-126 Can immigrant employment alleviate the demographic burden? The role of union centralization
by Kemnitz, Alexander
- 127-130 Malthus revisited: Fertility decision making based on quasi-linear preferences
by Weisdorf, Jacob L.
- 131-133 Short-selling and the WTA-WTP gap
by Shahrabani, Shosh & Shavit, Tal & Benzion, Uri
- 134-138 Systematic small sample bias in two regime SETAR model estimation
by Norman, Stephen
- 139-143 Outward FDI and domestic investment in two industrialized countries
by Herzer, Dierk & Schrooten, Mechthild
- 144-146 Analysis of employment protection laws and unemployment benefits
by Chung, Yoon-Kyung & Jeong, Jinook
- 147-151 On decentralization and life satisfaction
by Bjørnskov, Christian & Drehe, Axel & Fischer, Justina A.V.
- 152-154 Power comparison among tests for fractional unit roots
by Lobato, Ignacio N. & Velasco, Carlos
- 155-158 The comovement in inventories and in sales: Higher and higher
by Herrera, Ana Maria & Murtazashvili, Irina & Pesavento, Elena
- 159-163 Retail sweep programs and monetary asset substitution
by Jones, Barry E. & Fleissig, Adrian R. & Elger, Thomas & Dutkowsky, Donald H.
- 164-167 A gravity model of immigration
by Lewer, Joshua J. & Van den Berg, Hendrik
- 168-171 Price deflators and the estimation of the production function
by Ornaghi, Carmine
- 172-176 New exact ML estimation and inference for a Gaussian MA(1) process
by Vougas, Dimitrios V.
- 177-180 Welfare effects of life annuities: Some clarifications
by Fehr, Hans & Habermann, Christian
- 181-184 Are levels effects important in out-of-sample performance of short rate models?
by Suardi, Sandy
- 185-188 Testing for stochastic explosive root bubbles in Asian emerging stock markets
by Chan, Hing Lin & Woo, Kai-Yin
- 189-191 Asset sales and debt-equity swap under asymmetric information
by Banerji, Sanjay
- 192-196 Testing heterogeneity within the euro area
by Jondeau, Eric & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume
- 197-199 Gender differences in deception
by Dreber, Anna & Johannesson, Magnus
- 200-203 The quality of industrial relations and unemployment around the world
by Feldmann, Horst
- 204-205 An empirical examination of the inventory-theoretic model of precautionary money demand
by Tin, Jan
- 206-208 Costly price discrimination
by Leeson, Peter T. & Sobel, Russell S.
- 209-211 The benefit of efficiency improvement on growth and convergence: A study using Japan panel data
by Yamamura, Eiji & Shin, Inyong
- 212-212 Erratum to "Sunspot fluctuations under zero nominal interest rates" [Economics Letters 97 (2007) 39-45]
by Hirose, Yasuo
- 213-213 Erratum to "A simple rule for assessing tariff and tax incidence" [Economics Letters 93 (2006) 116-120]
by Tokarick, Stephen
March 2008, Volume 98, Issue 3
- 229-234 The effects of Hurricane Katrina on price pass-through for Gulf Coast gasoline
by Blair, Benjamin F. & Rezek, Jon P.
- 235-239 Human capital and ethnic self-identification of immigrants
by Zimmermann, Laura & Gataullina, Liliya & Constant, Amelie & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 240-246 Controlling collusion in auctions: The role of ceilings and reserve prices
by Chowdhury, Prabal Roy
- 247-252 Inflation and inflation uncertainty in Argentina, 1810-2005
by Thornton, John
- 253-258 Forecasting long memory time series when occasional breaks occur
by Bisaglia, Luisa & Gerolimetto, Margherita
- 259-268 Uncertainty and the yield curve
by Hackworth, J.F.
- 269-274 The effect of future income uncertainty in savings decision
by Gomes, Fábio Augusto Reis
- 275-281 Was China the first domino? Revisiting the Asian currency crisis
by Khan, Saleheen & Islam, Faridul
- 282-287 Uncertainty determinants of firm investment
by Baum, Christopher F. & Caglayan, Mustafa & Talavera, Oleksandr
- 288-293 A note on the height-wage differential in the UK - Cross-sectional evidence from the BHPS
by Heineck, Guido
- 294-300 Analyzing time-varying effects of potential output growth shocks
by Özlale, Ümit & Özbek, Levent
- 301-308 The impact of vintage on the persistence of gross domestic product shocks
by Macaro, Christian
- 309-319 Sensitivity of propensity score methods to the specifications
by Zhao, Zhong
- 320-326 Inflation, variability, and the evolution of human capital in a model with transactions costs
by Varvarigos, Dimitrios
- 327-334 Procurement with costly bidding, optimal shortlisting, and rebates
by Fan, Cuihong & Wolfstetter, Elmar
- 335-341 The resurrection of the Italian wage curve
by Devicienti, Francesco & Maida, Agata & Pacelli, Lia
- 342-347 Spatial price discrimination and the locations of firms with different product selections or product varieties
by Braid, Ralph M.
- 348-357 Optimal state-contingent unemployment insurance
by Sánchez, Juan M.
February 2008, Volume 98, Issue 2
- 115-121 Change-point estimation of nonstationary I(d) processes
by Hsu, Yu-Chin & Kuan, Chung-Ming
- 122-128 Firm heterogeneity and firm behavior with conditional policies
by Demidova, Svetlana & Krishna, Kala
- 129-135 Bounded memory, overparameterized forecast rules, and instability
by Georges, Christophre
- 136-143 Impulse saturation break tests
by Santos, Carlos
- 144-147 Poolability and the finance-growth nexus: A cautionary note
by Schiavo, Stefano & Vaona, Andrea
- 148-154 Naive advice when half a million is at stake
by Pogrebna, Ganna
- 155-160 Multinomial probit estimates of college completion at 2-year and 4-year schools
by Jepsen, Christopher
- 161-166 Phillips curve forecasting in a small open economy
by Matheson, Troy D.
- 167-175 The welfare cost of macroeconomic uncertainty in the post-war period
by Issler, Joao Victor & de Mello Franco-Neto, Afonso Arinos & de Carvalho Guillen, Osmani Teixeira
- 176-184 Testing for discrete choice models
by Zheng, Xu
- 185-193 A characterization of invariant tests for identification in linear structural equations
by Forchini, Giovanni