2005, Volume 86, Issue 1
- 69-72 Shareholder voting
by Ritzberger, Klaus
- 73-77 A rational expectations critique of merger policy analysis
by Ecer, Sencer
- 79-85 Bootstrapping the log-periodogram regression
by Arteche, J. & Orbe, J.
- 87-93 The density of bounded diffusions
by Saphores, Jean-Daniel M.
- 95-100 Auction form preference and inefficiency of asymmetric discriminatory auctions
by Campbell, Colin & Carare, Octavian & McLean, Richard P.
- 101-106 Global environmental problems, efficiency and limited altruism
by Johansson-Stenman, Olof
- 107-112 Bill-and-keep vs. cost-based access pricing revisited
by Berger, Ulrich
- 113-119 Noncontemporaneous cointegration and the importance of timing
by Nielsen, Morten Orregaard
- 121-128 Patents and the diffusion of technical information
by Bessen, James
- 129-134 Transition and enterprise restructuring: the role of budget constraints and bankruptcy costs
by Rizov, Marian
- 135-139 Manipulations in contests
by Cohen, Chen & Sela, Aner
- 141-146 Asset returns and business cycles in models with investment adjustment costs
by Beaubrun-Diant, Kevin E. & Tripier, Fabien
2004, Volume 85, Issue 3
- 295-299 Self-insurance and inequality
by Algan, Yann & Cheron, Arnaud & Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, Francois
- 301-307 Credit rationing, profit accumulation and economic growth
by Amable, Bruno & Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten
- 309-314 Strategy-contingent discounting in repeated PD-games
by Koppel, Oliver
- 315-320 How financial incentives and cognitive abilities affect task performance in laboratory settings: an illustration
by Rydval, Ondrej & Ortmann, Andreas
- 321-326 A Lagrange multiplier stationarity test using covariates
by Juhl, Ted
- 327-334 Risk aversion, public disclosure, and long-lived information
by Zhang, Wei David
- 335-340 Strategy-proofness and efficiency are incompatible in production economies
by Leroux, Justin
- 341-345 Improvement paths in repeated pure coordination games
by Stanford, William
- 347-351 Modeling the intensity of foreign exchange intervention activity
by Frenkel, Michael & Pierdzioch, Christian & Stadtmann, Georg
- 353-357 Employment protection and effort among German employees
by Riphahn, Regina T.
- 359-363 Characterizing majority rule: from profiles to societies
by Miroiu, Adrian
- 365-371 Nash equilibrium in strictly competitive games: live play in soccer
by Moschini, GianCarlo
- 373-378 Efficient learning under price limits: evidence from IPOs in Taiwan
by Chen, Anlin & Chiou, Sue L. & Wu, Chinshun
- 379-383 Racial disparities in bank-specific mortgage lending models
by Blackburn, McKinley L. & Vermilyea, Todd
2004, Volume 85, Issue 2
- 145-150 Factor adjustment spikes and interrelation: an empirical investigation
by Letterie, Wilko A. & Pfann, Gerard A. & Polder, J. Michael
- 151-155 A model of competing selling mechanisms
by Chen, Yongmin & Wang, Ruqu
- 157-162 Do causes of environmental problems affect Hicksian equivalent surplus? Evidence from the field
by Bulte, Erwin H. & Gerking, Shelby & List, John A. & de Zeeuw, Aart
- 163-166 The commitment effect in belief evolution
by Gehrig, Thomas & Guth, Werner & Levinsky, Rene
- 167-170 The investment horizon and dynamic asset allocation--some experimental evidence
by Klos, Alexander
- 171-177 Recession, high interest rates and instability: simple macro-dynamics
by Vera, Leonardo V.
- 179-184 Unauthorized file-sharing and the pricing of digital content
by Domon, Koji & Yamazaki, Naoto
- 185-193 A test for the distributional comparison of simulated and historical data
by Corradi, Valentina & Swanson, Norman R.
- 195-200 Debt maturity structure with pre-emptive creditors
by Gai, Prasanna & Shin, Hyun Song
- 201-207 Testing for Granger causality in variance in the presence of causality in mean
by Pantelidis, Theologos & Pittis, Nikitas
- 209-213 Imports, exports, knowledge spillovers and growth
by Falvey, Rod & Foster, Neil & Greenaway, David
- 215-219 On the purification of Nash equilibria of large games
by Carmona, Guilherme
- 221-228 A method of moments estimator for a stochastic frontier model with errors in variables
by Chen, Yi-Yi & Wang, Hung-Jen
- 229-234 How does the unemployment insurance system shape the time profile of jobless duration?
by Addison, John T. & Portugal, Pedro
- 235-240 A note on geography, institutions, and income inequality
by Sylwester, Kevin
- 241-246 A note on the redistributive effect of immigration
by Euwals, Rob & Roodenburg, Hans
- 247-255 Seemingly unrelated regressions with identical regressors: a note
by Bhattacharya, Debopam
- 257-263 The ADF-KPSS test of the joint confirmation hypothesis of unit autoregressive root
by Keblowski, Piotr & Welfe, Aleksander
- 265-270 Finite horizons, human wealth, and the risk-free rate puzzle
by Mello, Marcelo & Guimaraes-Filho, Roberto
- 271-277 Permanent and temporary inflation uncertainty and investment in the United States
by Byrne, Joseph P. & Davis, E. Philip
- 279-286 Learning to play second-price auctions, an experimental study
by Aseff, Jorge G.
- 287-294 Auctions with synergies and asymmetric buyers
by Menezes, Flavio M. & Monteiro, Paulo K.
2004, Volume 85, Issue 1
- 1-7 Theory of tax smoothing in the small open economy
by Fisher, Lance A. & Kingston, Geoffrey H.
- 9-16 A note on timeless perspective policy design
by Blake, Andrew P. & Kirsanova, Tatiana
- 17-22 Another look at the income elasticity of non-point source air pollutants: a semiparametric approach
by Roy, Nilanjana & Cornelis van Kooten, G.
- 23-27 Currency unions and the real exchange rate
by Ca' Zorzi, Michele & De Santis, Roberto A.
- 29-34 A welfare decomposition in quasi-linear economies
by Furusawa, Taiji & Konishi, Hideo
- 35-42 Regional spillovers, economic growth, and the effects of economic integration
by Holod, Dmytro & Reed, Robert III
- 43-46 Risk aversion in first price auctions with common values
by Menicucci, Domenico
- 47-51 The stability of conventions: random and lattice matching networks compared
by Cartwright, Edward
- 53-56 Experience and growth
by Cook, David
- 57-61 Social insurance and the design of innovation incentives
by Lakdawalla, Darius & Sood, Neeraj
- 63-69 A note on modelling core inflation for the UK using a new dynamic factor estimation method and a large disaggregated price index dataset
by Kapetanios, George
- 71-76 Optimal human investment allocation
by Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo
- 77-83 Market structure and market definition: the case of small market banks and thrifts
by Cohen, Andrew
- 85-91 Exponential specifications and measurement error
by Schennach, Susanne M.
- 93-101 The effect of democracy and press freedom on corruption: an empirical test
by Chowdhury, Shyamal K.
- 103-110 Independent monetary policies and social equity
by Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Weymark, Diana N.
- 111-116 The magnification effect of trade on wages with endogenous technology
by Nahuis, Richard
- 117-121 Inflation volatility, government debts, and the fiscal theory of the price level
by Kim, Soyoung
- 123-127 Synchronization due to common shocks? Evidence from German grocery prices
by Loy, Jens-Peter & Weiss, Christoph R.
- 129-132 Generalized sample selection bias correction under RUM
by Barrios, Javier A.
- 133-137 Tests for the consistency of three-level nested logit models with utility maximization
by Gil-Molto, Maria Jose & Hole, Arne Risa
- 139-144 Upward bias in the consumer price index under the zero-inflation economy
by Unayama, Takashi
2004, Volume 84, Issue 3
- 297-303 Integrability of the linear approximate almost ideal demand system
by LaFrance, Jeffrey T.
- 305-309 Does central bank independence lower inflation?
by Ismihan, Mustafa & Gulcin Ozkan, F.
- 311-314 Matching with multiple applications revisited
by Albrecht, James & Tan, Serene & Gautier, Pieter & Vroman, Susan
- 315-322 Preferences, endogenous discount rate, and indeterminacy in a small open economy model
by Bian, Yong & Meng, Qinglai
- 323-327 On unit root tests in the presence of transitional growth
by Lucke, Bernd & Lutkepohl, Helmut
- 329-334 Additive decomposition of profit efficiency
by Chambers, Robert G. & Fare, Rolf
- 335-340 Pseudo maximum likelihood estimation of structural models involving fixed-point problems
by Aguirregabiria, Victor
- 341-347 A spectral analysis of the cross-country consumption correlation puzzle
by Pakko, Michael R.
- 349-355 Income inequality and growth--does the relationship vary with the income level?
by Bleaney, Michael & Nishiyama, Akira
- 357-361 Vertical tax externalities and the composition of public spending in a federation
by Wigger, Berthold U. & Wartha, Udo
- 363-369 Pollution as a source of endogenous fluctuations and periodic welfare inequality in OLG economies
by Seegmuller, Thomas & Verchere, Alban
- 371-376 Do state owned banks promote growth? Cross-country evidence for manufacturing industries
by Galindo, Arturo & Micco, Alejandro
- 377-381 The effectiveness of Japanese foreign exchange interventions during 1991-2001
by Nagayasu, Jun
- 383-390 Layoff costs, tenure, and the labor market
by Cavalcanti, Tiago V. de V.
- 391-398 Tests of transformation in nonlinear regression
by Yang, Zhenlin & Chen, Gemai
- 399-405 Sequential decision and strategy vector methods in ultimatum bargaining: evidence on the strength of other-regarding behavior
by Oxoby, Robert J. & McLeish, Kendra N.
- 407-411 Equilibria in sequential bargaining games as solutions to systems of equations
by Kalandrakis, Tasos
- 413-417 Hysteresis vs. natural rate of unemployment: new evidence for OECD countries
by Camarero, Mariam & Tamarit, Cecilio
- 419-425 The probability weighting function: experimental evidence from Uganda, India and Ethiopia
by Humphrey, Steven J. & Verschoor, Arjan
- 427-432 Present value criterion: the case of differing borrowing and lending rates
by Liu, Liqun & Rettenmaier, Andrew J. & Saving, Thomas R.
- 433-439 Recursive mean adjustment for panel unit root tests
by Shin, Dong Wan & Kang, Seungho & Oh, Man-Suk
2004, Volume 84, Issue 2
- 149-154 Nonlinear predictability of short-run deviations in UK stock market returns
by McMillan, David G.
- 155-161 Uneven spacing in free-entry equilibrium for spatial product differentiation
by Braid, Ralph M.
- 163-166 Bertrand competition and Cournot outcomes: a correction
by Boccard, Nicolas & Wauthy, Xavier
- 167-173 Strict stationarity and mixing properties of asymmetric power GARCH models allowing a signed volatility
by Lee, O. & Shin, D. W.
- 175-182 Non-existence of market-clearing wages when the output market is imperfectly competitive
by Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul
- 183-189 The power of love
by Thibault, Emmanuel
- 191-197 Propagation through endogenous investment-specific technological change
by Huffman, Gregory W.
- 199-204 The welfare cost of inflation in Canada and the United States
by Serletis, Apostolos & Yavari, Kazem
- 205-210 Have the constraints on PPP relaxed over time? Some evidence from Japan
by Yabu, Tomoyoshi
- 211-215 Demographic structure and stock prices
by Jamal, A. M. M. & Quayes, Shakil
- 217-223 Red signals: current account deficits and sustainability
by Raybaudi, Marzia & Sola, Martin & Spagnolo, Fabio
- 225-230 Different firm size effects on wages for supervisors and workers
by Meagher, Kieron J. & Wilson, Hugh
- 231-235 On the optimal use of ex ante regulation and ex post liability
by Hiriart, Yolande & Martimort, David & Pouyet, Jerome
- 237-244 Electoral rules and environmental policy
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 245-254 Inference when a nuisance parameter is weakly identified under the null hypothesis
by Anatolyev, Stanislav
- 255-259 Group support and top-heavy rules
by Fey, Mark
- 261-265 Choosing not to choose: on the link between information and abstention
by Coupe, Tom & Noury, Abdul G.
- 267-274 Lag optimisation and finite-sample size distortion of unit root tests
by Cook, Steven & Manning, Neil
- 275-279 On Forchheimer's model of dominant firm price leadership
by Tasnadi, Attila
- 281-287 Does a common currency lead to (more) price equalization? The role of psychological pricing points
by Friberg, Richard & Matha, Thomas Y.
- 289-296 A flexible nonlinear inference to the Kuznets hypothesis
by Huang, Ho-Chuan River
2004, Volume 84, Issue 1
- 1-8 Curriculum mandates and skills in adulthood: the case of foreign languages
by Saiz, Albert & Zoido, Elena
- 9-15 Interest rate bounds and fiscal policy
by Chadha, Jagjit S. & Nolan, Charles
- 17-20 Using bidder asymmetry to increase seller revenue
by Povel, Paul & Singh, Rajdeep
- 21-28 Financial risk perception: Are individuals variance averse or loss averse?
by Duxbury, Darren & Summers, Barbara
- 29-34 The export skill content, learning by exporting and economic growth
by An, Galina & Iyigun, Murat F.
- 35-41 Robust tests for unit roots in heterogeneous panels
by Oh, Yu Jin & So, Beong Soo
- 43-47 Tax neutrality under irreversibility and risk aversion
by Niemann, Rainer & Sureth, Caren
- 49-54 The scaling function-based estimator of long memory in the presence of a short-term component
by Fillol, Jerome & Tripier, Fabien
- 55-60 On the relationship between determinate and MSV solutions in linear RE models
by McCallum, Bennett T.
- 61-68 Disparate information and the probability of currency crises: empirical evidence
by Tillmann, Peter
- 69-73 Lenders' reputation and the soft budget constraint
by Alexeev, Michael & Kim, Sunghwan
- 75-80 Univariate time series behaviour of the real exchange rate: evidence from colonial India
by Hasan, Mohammad S.
- 81-85 Controlling spurious drift
by Bewley, Ronald & Haddock, Joanna
- 87-92 Estimating a random-coefficients sample-selection model using generalized maximum entropy
by Peeters, Ludo M. K.
- 93-97 Verdicts and the value of the firm in Japan
by Takaoka, Sumiko
- 99-105 The kinked demand curve revisited
by Sen, Debapriya
- 107-115 On tests for changes in persistence
by Leybourne, Stephen & Taylor, A. M. Robert
- 117-125 Asymptotic distribution of misspecified random effects estimator for a dynamic panel model with fixed effects when both n and T are large
by Hahn, Jinyong & Kuersteiner, Guido & Cho, Myeong Hyeon
- 127-132 Impact of systematic sampling on causality in the presence of unit roots
by Rajaguru, Gulasekaran
- 133-140 Multilateral trade and investment liberalization: effects on welfare and GDP per capita convergence
by Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario & Pfaffermayr, Michael
- 141-147 Implementing the efficient auction: initial results from the lab
by Margolis, Michael & Shogren, Jason F.
2004, Volume 83, Issue 3
- 277-284 Information revelation and efficiency in auctions
by Mikoucheva, Anna & Sonin, Konstantin
- 285-292 The multiplier effect of globalization
by Damania, Richard & Fredriksson, Per G. & List, John A.
- 293-298 The distance puzzle: on the interpretation of the distance coefficient in gravity equations
by Buch, Claudia M. & Kleinert, Jorn & Toubal, Farid
- 299-306 Bayesian evidence on the structure of unemployment
by Summers, Peter M.
- 307-312 On the validity of the Jarque-Bera normality test in conditionally heteroskedastic dynamic regression models
by Fiorentini, Gabriele & Sentana, Enrique & Calzolari, Giorgio
- 313-316 Are Asian real exchange rates stationary?
by Liew, Venus Khim-sen & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Chong, Terence Tai-leung
- 317-324 Exports, international investment, and plant performance: evidence from a non-parametric test
by Girma, Sourafel & Gorg, Holger & Strobl, Eric
- 325-333 Yardstick competition in intergovernmental relationships: theory and empirical predictions
by Bordignon, Massimo & Cerniglia, Floriana & Revelli, Federico
- 335-341 Efficiency concerns and incentive provision--an experimental study
by Morgenstern, Albrecht
- 343-346 A note on low-price menu auctions
by Rapisarda, G.
- 347-353 Mobility and tax competition when wages are endogenously determined
by Lee, Woojin
- 355-358 Uncertainty of time intervals and possibility of collusion in infinitely repeated games
by Kawamori, Tomohiko
- 359-364 A Wald-type test of quadratic parametric restrictions
by Lu, Zeng-Hua & King, Maxwell L.
- 365-370 The optimal level of international reserves: evidence for India
by Ramachandran, M.
- 371-376 Saving-investment correlations in developing countries
by Kasuga, Hidefumi
- 377-381 Tax evasion, tax competition and gains from nondiscrimination with equilibrium mixed strategies
by Wang, Xuejun
- 383-389 What makes cheap talk effective? Experimental evidence
by Charness, Gary & Grosskopf, Brit
- 391-398 What's wrong with forced wage compression? The fair wage hypothesis redux
by Alexopoulos, Michelle & Cohen, Jon
- 399-403 Trade effects of scale economies: evidence from four EU countries
by Peridy, Nicolas
- 405-409 Price distribution in a random matching model
by Kultti, Klaus & Virrankoski, Juha
- 411-416 Mixed oligopoly, subsidization and the order of firm's moves: the relevance of privatization
by Fjell, Kenneth & Heywood, John S.
- 417-421 Is there a stock market wealth effect in emerging markets?
by Funke, Norbert
2004, Volume 83, Issue 2
- 147-148 Endogenous timing in a mixed oligopoly: a forgotten equilibrium
by Jacques, Armel
- 149-155 Assessing the stability of the inter-industry wage structure in the face of radical economic reforms
by Arbache, Jorge Saba & Dickerson, Andy & Green, Francis
- 157-163 Industry wage premia: evidence from the wage distribution
by Martins, Pedro S.
- 165-171 Selling less information for more: garbling with benefits
by Weber, Thomas A. & Croson, David C.
- 173-178 Market transparency and product differentiation
by Schultz, Christian
- 179-184 Convergence clubs among Brazilian municipalities
by Andrade, Eduardo & Laurini, Marcio & Madalozzo, Regina & Valls Pereira, Pedro L.
- 185-191 Inflation, output growth, volatility and causality: evidence from panel data and the G7 countries
by Apergis, Nicholas
- 193-197 On the asymptotic distribution of the residual autocovariance matrices in the autoregressive conditional multinomial model
by Duchesne, Pierre
- 199-204 Pareto gains from trade: a dynamic counterexample
by Willmann, Gerald
- 205-210 Fiscal policy, labor market structure and macroeconomic performance
by Fracasso, Andrea & Ozkan, F. Gulcin
- 211-217 On the determinants of core labour standards: the case of developing countries
by Busse, Matthias
- 219-224 On the existence of expected utility with CRRA under STUR
by Yoon, Gawon
- 225-231 Spectral analysis of fractionally cointegrated systems
by Nielsen, Morten Orregaard
- 233-237 Lotto fever: do lottery players act rationally around large jackpots?
by Matheson, Victor A. & Grote, Kent R.
- 239-244 Bertrand competition with incomplete share for lower price
by Huang, Tao
- 245-249 On the measurement of relative demand shifts for educated labour
by Hougaard Jensen, Svend E. & Sorensen, Anders
- 251-256 Optimal pricing for selling a congestible good with countervailing incentives
by Jebsi, Khaireddine & Thomas, Lionel
- 257-262 Spurious regressions with stationary processes around linear trends
by Kim, Tae-Hwan & Lee, Young-Sook & Newbold, Paul
- 263-268 Virtual repeated implementation
by Chambers, Christopher P.
- 269-275 Selecting the order of an ARCH model
by Hughes, Anthony W. & King, Maxwell L. & Kwek, Kian Teng
2004, Volume 83, Issue 1
- 1-6 Political business cycles and inflation stabilization
by Castro, Vitor & Veiga, Francisco Jose
- 7-13 The price of inconvertible deposits: the stock market boom during the Argentine crisis
by Yeyati, Eduardo Levy & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Van Horen, Neeltje
- 15-21 Capacity constraints, idiosyncratic demand uncertainty and the dynamics of inflation
by Alvarez-Lois, Pedro P.
- 23-28 Conditional correlated jump dynamics in foreign exchange
by Chan, Wing H.
- 29-35 Testing production functions used in empirical growth studies
by Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Issler, Joao Victor & de Abreu Pessoa, Samuel
- 37-42 Incentives? The effect of profit sharing plans offered by previous employers on current wages
by Parent, Daniel
- 43-47 Public good provision in legislatures: the dynamics of enlargements
by Koppel, Oliver
- 49-54 Optimal commodity grouping in a partial equilibrium framework
by Belan, Pascal & Gauthier, Stephane
- 55-60 Incidence of federal and state gasoline taxes
by Chouinard, Hayley & Perloff, Jeffrey M.
- 61-68 Optimal asymmetric kernels
by Abadir, Karim M. & Lawford, Steve
- 69-76 Testing for contemporaneous correlation of disturbances in seemingly unrelated regressions with serial dependence
by Tsay, Wen-Jen
- 77-82 Decentralisation and the perceived quality of institutions
by Andrianova, Svetlana
- 83-88 Optimal indexation and the cyclical behavior of prices
by Benassy, Jean-Pascal
- 89-97 Does the option to cancel an order in a double auction market matter?
by Crowley, Steve & Sade, Orly
- 99-105 Comparative forecasting performance of symmetric and asymmetric conditional volatility models of an exchange rate
by Balaban, Ercan
- 107-113 Nonlinear pricing and type-dependent network effects
by Sundararajan, Arun
- 115-121 The administrative productivity of U.S. franchisors: an empirical investigation
by Barthelemy, Jerome
- 123-127 On the relationship between growth and volatility
by Blackburn, Keith & Pelloni, Alessandra
- 129-135 Rectangular regression for an errors-in-variables model
by Ryu, Hang Keun
- 137-140 An experimental study of house allocation mechanisms
by Chen, Yan & Sonmez, Tayfun
- 141-146 The degree of openness and the cost of fixing exchange rate
by Adrian, Tobias & Gros, Daniel
2004, Volume 82, Issue 3
- 301-306 First-best debt relief
by Menzies, Gordon Douglas
- 307-314 A note on pro-poor growth
by Son, Hyun Hwa
- 315-320 International student flows and R&D spillovers
by Park, Jungsoo
- 321-326 Holdup and licensing of cumulative innovations with private information
by Bessen, James