Revealed Stochastic Preference: A one-paragraph proof and generalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jorg Stoye, 2018. "Revealed Stochastic Preference: A One-Paragraph Proof and Generalization," Papers 1810.10604, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2019.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuichi Kitamura & Jörg Stoye, 2018.
"Nonparametric Analysis of Random Utility Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 86(6), pages 1883-1909, November.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Jorg Stoye, 2016. "Nonparametric Analysis of Random Utility Models," Papers 1606.04819, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2018.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Jorg Stoye, 2016. "Nonparametric analysis of random utility models," CeMMAP working papers CWP27/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jorg Stoye & Yuichi Kitamura, 2017. "Nonparametric analysis of random utility models," CeMMAP working papers CWP56/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rahul Deb & Yuichi Kitamura & John K. -H. Quah & Jorg Stoye, 2018.
"Revealed Price Preference: Theory and Empirical Analysis,"
1801.02702, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2018.
- Rahul Deb & Yuichi Kitamura & John Quah & Jorg Stoye, 2018. "Revealed price preference: theory and empirical analysis," CeMMAP working papers CWP57/18, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Daniel McFadden, 2005. "Revealed stochastic preference: a synthesis," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(2), pages 245-264, August.
- Faruk Gul & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 2006. "Random Expected Utility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(1), pages 121-146, January.
- Fishburn, Peter C., 1992. "Induced binary probabilities and the linear ordering polytope: a status report," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 67-80, February.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:3:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-014-0061-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRevealed Stochastic Preference; Random Utility;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:177:y:2019:i:c:p:66-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.