Citations for "Equilibrium Product Bundling"
by Chen, Yongmin
- Budzinski, Oliver & Wacker, Katharina, 2007.
"The prohibition of the proposed Springer-ProSiebenSat.1-Merger: how much economics in German merger control?,"
160, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Business and Economic Studie (IBES).
- Oilver Budzinski & Katharina Wacker, 2007. "The Prohibition of the Proposed Springer-ProSiebenSat.1-Merger: How much Economics in German Merger Control?," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200704, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- repec:bri:cmpowp:13/321 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Armstrong, 2005. "Recent Developments in the Economics of Price Discrimination," Industrial Organization 0511004, EconWPA.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Joshua S. Gans & Michael Waldman, 2007.
"Why Tie A Product Consumers Do Not Use?,"
NBER Working Papers
13339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sue H. Mialon, 2014.
"Product Bundling And Incentives For Mergers And Strategic Alliances,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(2), pages 562-575, 04.
- Sue Mialon, 2009. "Product-bundling and Incentives for Merger and Strategic Alliance," Emory Economics 0907, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Jay Pil Choi, 2004. "Antitrust Analysis of Tying Arrangements," CESifo Working Paper Series 1336, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zhou, Jidong, 2011. "Multiproduct search," MPRA Paper 37139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subramanian Balachander & Bikram Ghosh & Axel Stock, 2010. "Why Bundle Discounts Can Be a Profitable Alternative to Competing on Price Promotions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(4), pages 624-638, 07-08.
- Vaubourg, Anne-Gael, 2006. "Differentiation and discrimination in a duopoly with two bundles," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 753-762, July.
- A. Mantovani & J. Vandekerckhove, 2012.
"The strategic interplay between bundling and merging in complementary markets,"
wp814, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Andrea Mantovani & Jan Vandekerckhove, 2016. "The Strategic Interplay Between Bundling and Merging in Complementary Markets," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 37(1), pages 19-36, 01.
- Andrea Mantovani & Jan Vandekerckhove, 2012. "The strategic interplay between bundling and merging in complementary markets," Working Papers 2012/10, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jeffrey T. Prince & Shane Greenstein, 2011.
"Does Service Bundling Reduce Churn?,"
2011-05, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Hennessy, David A. & Saak, Alexander E., 2003.
"State-Contingent Demand for Herbicide-Tolerance Seed Trait,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(01), April.
- Hennessy, David A. & Saak, Alexander, 2002. "State-Contingent Demand for Herbicide-Tolerance Seed Trait," Staff General Research Papers 10123, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Joao Macieira & Pedro Pereira & Joao Vareda, 2013.
"Bundling Incentives in Markets with Product Complementarities: The Case of Triple-Play,"
13-15, NET Institute.
- Macieira, João & Pereira, Pedro & Vareda, João, 2014. "Bundling incentives in markets with product complementarities: The case of triple-play," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106843, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Sang-Hyun Kim & Jay Pil Choi, 2014.
"Optimal Compatibility in Systems Markets,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5037, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sang-Hyun Kim & Jay Pil Choi, 2014. "Optimal Compatibility in Systems Markets," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 057, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Gal-Or, Esther, 1999. "The profitability of vertical mergers between hospitals and physician practices," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 621-652, October.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00590553 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peitz, Martin, 2008. "Bundling may blockade entry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 41-58, January.
- Stole, Lars A., 2007. "Price Discrimination and Competition," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
- Alessandro Avenali & Anna D'Annunzio & Pierfrancesco Reverberi, 2011.
"Bundling, Competition and Quality Investment: a Welfare Analysis,"
DIS Technical Reports
2011-02, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Alessandro Avenali & Anna D’Annunzio & Pierfrancesco Reverberi, 2013. "Bundling, Competition and Quality Investment: A Welfare Analysis," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 221-241, November.
- Jay Pil Choi, 2006.
"Tying in Two-Sided Markets with Multi-Homing,"
06-04, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- Praveen K. Kopalle & Aradhna Krishna & João L. Assunção, 1999. "The role of market expansion on equilibrium bundling strategies," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(7), pages 365-377.
- Liangy, Julienne & Petulowa, Marc, 2012. "Mobile only users powered by fixed-mobile substitution," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60363, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- John Ashton & Robert S. Hudson, 2011. "Should the joint provision of credit insurance with unsecured lending be prohibited? An examination of the UK payment protection insurance market," Working Papers 11008, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Greenlee, Patrick & Reitman, David & Sibley, David S., 2008. "An antitrust analysis of bundled loyalty discounts," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1132-1152, September.
- Claudio Lucarelli & Sean Nicholson & Minjae Song, 2010. "Bundling Among Rivals: A Case of Pharmaceutical Cocktails," NBER Working Papers 16321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bikram Ghosh & Subramanian Balachander, 2007. "Research Note--Competitive Bundling and Counterbundling with Generalist and Specialist Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(1), pages 159-168, January.
- Jihui Chen, 2011. "Do Exclusivity Arrangments Harm Consumers?," Working Paper Series 20111001, Illinois State University, Department of Economics.
- Jong-Hee Hahn & Sang-Hyun Kim, 2012. "Interfirm Bundled Discounts in Oligopolies," Working papers 2012rwp-47, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Leme, Maristela Franco Paes & Zylbersztajn, Decio, 2008. "Determinantes da Escolha de Arranjos Institucionais: EvidÃªncias na ComercializaÃ§Ã£o de Fertilizantes para Soja," Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (RESR), Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, vol. 46(2), June.
- Tim Burnett, 2014. "The Impact of Service Bundling on Consumer Switching Behaviour: Evidence from UK Communication Markets," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/321, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Zhou, Jidong, 2015. "Competitive Bundling," MPRA Paper 68358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orbay, Hakan, 2009. "Computing Cournot equilibrium through maximization over prices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 71-73, October.
- Andrea Mantovani, 2013.
"The Strategic Effect of Bundling: A New Perspective,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 25-43, February.
- A. Mantovani, 2010. "The strategic effect of bundling: a new perspective," Working Papers 705, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ashutosh Prasad & R. Venkatesh & Vijay Mahajan, 2010. "Optimal Bundling of Technological Products with Network Externality," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(12), pages 2224-2236, December.
- Saak, Alexander E. & Hennessy, David A., 2001. "Location, Land Quality, And Rental Volatility," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20747, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Reisinger, Markus, 2004. "The Effects of Product Bundling in Duopoly," Discussion Papers in Economics 477, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Juan-Pablo Montero & Esperanza Johnson, 2012. "Multimarket Contact, Bundling and Collusive Behavior," Documentos de Trabajo 420, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Akifumi Ishihara & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2013. "Dark Sides of Patent Pools with Compulsory Independent Licensing," CARF F-Series CARF-F-318, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Sandro Shelegia, 2008. "Pricing Interrelated Goods in Oligopoly," Working Papers 014-08, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Fan, Ming & Kumar, Subodha & Whinston, Andrew B., 2009. "Short-term and long-term competition between providers of shrink-wrap software and software as a service," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 661-671, July.
- Crampes, Claude & Hollander, Abraham, 2005. "Product specification, multi-product screening and bundling: the case of pay TV," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 35-59, January.
- Mayer, Stefan & Klein, Robert & Seiermann, Stephanie, 2013. "A simulation-based approach to price optimisation of the mixed bundling problem with capacity constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 584-598.