Bundling, tying, and collusion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Seidmann, Daniel J, 1991. "Bundling as a Facilitating Device: A Reinterpretation of Leverage Theory," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(232), pages 491-499, November.
- Chen, Yongmin, 1997. "Equilibrium Product Bundling," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70(1), pages 85-103, January.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Michael Waldman, 2002.
"The Strategic Use of Tying to Preserve and Create Market Power in Evolving Industries,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 33(2), pages 194-220, Summer.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Michael Waldman, 1998. "The Strategic Use Of Tying To Preserve And Create Market Power In Evolving Industries," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 145, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Michael Waldman, 1998. "The Strategic Use of Tying to Preserve and Create Market Power in Evolving Industries," NBER Working Papers 6831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harrington, Joseph Jr., 1989. "Collusion among asymmetric firms: The case of different discount factors," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 289-307, June.
- Whinston, Michael D, 1990. "Tying, Foreclosure, and Exclusion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(4), pages 837-859, September.
- Carbajo, Jose & de Meza, David & Seidmann, Daniel J, 1990. "A Strategic Motivation for Commodity Bundling," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 283-298, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baranes, Edmond & Podesta, Marion & Poudou, Jean-Christophe, 2016. "Mixed bundling may hinder collusion," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 638-658.
- Edmond Baranes, 2006. "Bundling and Collusion on Communications Markets," Working Papers 06-17, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Mohammad Arzaghi & Ernst R. Berndt & James C. Davis & Alvin J. Silk, 2008.
"Economic Factors Underlying the Unbundling of Advertising Agency Services,"
NBER Working Papers
14345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohammad Arzaghi & Ernst Berndt & James Davis & Alvin Silk, 2009. "Economic Factors Underlying the Unbundling of Advertising Agency Services," Working Papers 09-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- David Gill & John Thanassoulis, 2013. "Competition in Posted Prices With Bargaining," Economics Series Working Papers 639, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Begoña García-Mariñoso & Xavier Martinez-Giralt & Pau Olivella, 2008. "Bundling in Telecommunications," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 762.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Yuri Park & Hyunnam Kim & Jongsu Lee, 2009.
"Model for Studying Commodity Bundling with a Focus on Consumer Preference,"
TEMEP Discussion Papers
200935, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Jungwoo Shin & Chang Seob Kimi & Jongsu Lee, 2009. "Model for Studying Commodity Bundling with a Focus on Consumer Preference," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200934, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:94:y:2017:i:c:p:15-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edmond Baranes & Marion Podesta & Jean-Christophe Poudou, 2016. "Mixed bundling may hinder collusion," Post-Print hal-01827637, HAL.
- Jong-Hee Hahn & Sang-Hyun Kim, 2016. "Interfirm Bundled Discounts as a Collusive Device," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 255-276, June.
- Juan-Pablo Montero & Esperanza Johnson, 2012. "Multimarket Contact, Bundling and Collusive Behavior," Documentos de Trabajo 420, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:25:y:2007:i:3:p:575-581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.