Citations for "Transaction Costs and the Design of Cropshare Contracts"
by Douglas W. Allen & Dean Lueck
- Wang, Chia-Hsing & Roe, Brian E., 2002. "Deriving Feeder Cattle Pricing Contracts From Fed Cattle Price Grids: Simulation Results Of Risk-Sharing Contracts," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19755, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gary D. Libecap & James L. Smith, 1999.
"The Self-Enforcing Provisions of Oil and Gas Unit Operating Agreements: Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
7142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Libecap, Gary D & Smith, James L, 1999. "The Self-Enforcing Provisions of Oil and Gas Unit Operating Agreements: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 526-48, July.
- Yoder, Jonathan & Hossain, Ishrat & Epplin, Francis & Doye, Damona, 2008.
"Contract duration and the division of labor in agricultural land leases,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 714-733, March.
- Jonathan Yoder & Ishrat Hossain & Francis Eppin, 2005. "Contract Duration and the Division of Labor in Agricultural Land Leases," Others 0506011, EconWPA.
- Jonathan Yoder & Ishrat Hossain & Francis Epplin & Damona Doye, 2005. "Contract Duration and the Division of Labor in Agricultural Land Leases," Working Papers 2005-5, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Jonathan Yoder & Ishrat Hossain & Francis Eppin & Damona Doye, 2005. "Contract Duration and the Division of Labor in Agricultural Land Leases," Working Papers 2005-6, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Ghozzi, Houda, 2007. ""Strange forms" : Still in need for a framework," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2665, Paris Dauphine University.
- Marta Fernández-Olmos & Jorge Rosell-Mart�nez & Manuel A. Espitia-Escuer, 2009. "Vertical integration in the wine industry: a transaction costs analysis on the Rioja DOCa," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 231-250.
- Koyin Chang & John Garen, 2004. "Residual income claimancy, monitoring, and the R&D firm: Theory with application to biotechs," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(8), pages 489-507.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2013. "The Color of Law: An Economic Theory of Legal Boundaries," Working papers 2013-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Dubois, Pierre, 2002.
"Moral hazard, land fertility and sharecropping in a rural area of the Philippines,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 35-64, June.
- Pierre Dubois, 1999. "Moral Hazard, Land Fertility and Sharecropping in a Rural Area of the Philippines," Working Papers 99-30, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Ackerberg, Daniel A. & Botticini, Maristella, 2000. "The Choice of Agrarian Contracts in Early Renaissance Tuscany: Risk Sharing, Moral Hazard, or Capital Market Imperfections?," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 241-257, July.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & Lohr, Luanne & Martin, Neil R., 1998. "Optimal input cost sharing for tenants: Implications for negotiating efficiency," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-11, May.
- Lee J. Alston & Joseph P. Ferrie, 2005.
"Time on the Ladder: Career Mobility in Agriculture, 1890-1938,"
NBER Working Papers
11231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alston, Lee J. & Ferrie, Joseph P., 2005. "Time on the Ladder: Career Mobility in Agriculture, 1890 1938," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 65(04), pages 1058-1081, December.
- Luis H. B. Braido, 2008.
"Evidence on the Incentive Properties of Share Contracts,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(2), pages 327-349, 05.
- Luis H.B. Braido, 2005. "Evidence on the Incentive Properties of Share Contracts," Development and Comp Systems 0508013, EconWPA.
- Ai, Chunrong & Arcand, Jean-Louis & Éthier, François, 1998. "Inefficacité marshallienne, partage de coûts et modèles contractuels avec marchés manquants," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(3), pages 315-341, septembre.
- Moss, Leeann E. & Barry, Peter J. & Schnitkey, Gary D. & Westgren, Randall E., 2001. "A Transaction Cost Economics And Property Rights Theory Approach To Farmland Lease Preferences," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20537, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Elliott, Matthew & James Jr., Harvey, 2013. "Nature Of The Farm: Revisited," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150726, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ghozzi, Houda, 2008. "Examining resource based view against transactional costs Approach in the french poultry industry : treading upon eggs," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2412, Paris Dauphine University.
- H. Peyton Young & Mary A. Burke, 2001. "Competition and Custom in Economic Contracts: A Case Study of Illinois Agriculture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 559-573, June.
- Emerole, C. Ogbonna. & Osondu, K. Charles & Anyiro, Chidozie Onyedikachi & Orji, O. Alexan, 1. "Trade Enhancement Characteristics Of Dessert Banana Fruits And Estimates Of Transaction Costs In Okigwe Metropolis, Imo State Nigeria," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Niğde University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 1.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & Lohr, Luanne & Martin, Neil R., Jr., 2000.
"Effect Of Risk Perspective On Fertilizer Choice By Sharecroppers,"
23814, Auburn University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- Paudel, K. P. & Lohr, L. & Martin, N. R., 2000. "Effect of risk perspective on fertilizer choice by sharecroppers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 115-128, November.
- Metin M. Cosgel & Thomas J. Miceli, 2007.
"Tax Collection in History,"
2007-48, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Qiu, Feng & Goodwin, Barry K. & Gervais, Jean-Philippe, 2010. "An Empirical Investigation of the Linkages between Government Payments and Farmland Leasing Arrangements," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49242, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sen Wang & Tim Bogle & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2012. "Forestry and the New Institutional Economics," Working Papers 2012-05, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Radkevitch, U.L. & van Heck, H.W.G.M. & Koppius, O.R., 2008. "Choosing between Auctions and Negotiations in Online B2B Markets for IT Services: The Effect of Prior Relationships and Performance," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-004-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Benito Arruñada & Manuel González, 1997. "How competition controls team production: The case of fishing firms," Economics Working Papers 261, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Luis H. B. Braido, 2003. "Insurance and Incentives in Sharecropping," CESifo Working Paper Series 1098, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Miceli, 2014. "The color of law: an economic theory of legal boundaries," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 185-209, October.
- Luis H.B. Braido, 2005. "Risk and Insurance in Sharecropping," Risk and Insurance 0508002, EconWPA.
- Yang, Xi & Paulson, Nicholas D. & Khanna, Madhu, 2012. "Optimal Contracts to Induce Biomass Production under Risk," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124699, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.