A Transaction Cost Economics And Property Rights Theory Approach To Farmland Lease Preferences
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Moss, Leeann E. & Westgren, Randall E. & Schnitkey, Gary D. & Barry, Peter J., 2001. "A Transation Cost Economics And Property Rights Theory Approach To Farmland Lease Preferences," Proceedings: 2001 Regional Committee NC-221, October 1-2, 2001, McLean, Virginia 132406, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas W. Allen & Dean Lueck, 1993. "Transaction Costs and the Design of Cropshare Contracts," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(1), pages 78-100, Spring.
- Allen, Douglas & Lueck, Dean, 1992. "Contract Choice in Modern Agriculture: Cash Rent versus Cropshare," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(2), pages 397-426, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCann, Laura & Colby, Bonnie & Easter, K. William & Kasterine, Alexander & Kuperan, K.V., 2005. "Transaction cost measurement for evaluating environmental policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 527-542, March.
- Gueck, Nicole & Jones, DeDe & Yates, Jay & Klose, Steven L., 2008. "Examining Share Lease Arrangements for Grain Operations in the Texas Panhandle under Changing Market Conditions," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 45929, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gueck, Nicole & Klose, Steven L. & Jones, DeDe & Yates, Jay, 2010. "Examining Share Lease Arrangements for Grain Operations in the Texas Panhandle Under Changing Market Conditions," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea01:20537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.