Examining Share Lease Arrangements for Grain Operations in the Texas Panhandle under Changing Market Conditions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gueck, Nicole & Klose, Steven L. & Jones, DeDe & Yates, Jay, 2010. "Examining Share Lease Arrangements for Grain Operations in the Texas Panhandle Under Changing Market Conditions," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, vol. 2010, pages 1-15.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moss, Leeann E. & Westgren, Randall E. & Schnitkey, Gary D. & Barry, Peter J., 2001.
"A Transation Cost Economics And Property Rights Theory Approach To Farmland Lease Preferences,"
2001 Regional Committee NC-221, October 1-2, 2001, McLean, Virginia
132406, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Moss, Leeann E. & Barry, Peter J. & Schnitkey, Gary D. & Westgren, Randall E., 2001. "A Transaction Cost Economics And Property Rights Theory Approach To Farmland Lease Preferences," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20537, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Klose, Steven L. & Outlaw, Joe L., 2005.
"Financial and Risk Management Assistance: Decision Support for Agriculture,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-10, August.
- Klose, Steven L. & Outlaw, Joe L., 2005. "Financial and Risk Management Assistance: Decision Support for Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(02), pages 415-423, August.
- Dillon, Carl R. & Oriade, Caleb A. & Parsch, Lucas D., 1998. "Production Risk Management Under Arkansas Soybean Rental Arrangements From The Tenant'S And Landlord'S Perspective," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20781, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural Finance; Farm Management; Financial Economics; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeana:45929. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.