How Cropland Contract Type And Term Decisions Are Made: Evidence From An Arkansas Tenant Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D.J. Brown & J.H. Atkinson, 1981. "Cash and Share Renting: An Empirical Test of the Link Between Entrepreneurial Ability and Contractual Choice," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(1), pages 296-299, Spring.
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Hayami, Yujiro, 1988. "Theories of Share Tenancy: A Critical Survey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(1), pages 31-68, October.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- John R. Graham & Michael L. Lemmon & James S. Schallheim, 1998. "Debt, Leases, Taxes, and the Endogeneity of Corporate Tax Status," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(1), pages 131-162, February.
- Mike Adams & Philip Hardwick, 1998. "Determinants of the leasing decision in United Kingdom listed companies," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(5), pages 487-494.
- Laurie Baker & Paul J. Thomassin, 1991. "Financing New Farm Entrants: The Long-term Leasing Option," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(2), pages 255-269, July.
- Allen, Douglas & Lueck, Dean, 1992. "Contract Choice in Modern Agriculture: Cash Rent versus Cropshare," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(2), pages 397-426, October.
- Siddhartha Dasgupta & Thomas O. Knight & H. Alan Love, 1999. "Evolution of Agricultural Land Leasing Models: A Survey of the Literature," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 148-176.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry, Peter J. & Escalante, Cesar L. & Moss, Leeann E., 2002. "Rental Premiums For Share Versus Cash Leases," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19684, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rainey, Ronald L. & Dixon, Bruce L. & Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Parsch, Lucas D. & Bierlen, Ralph W., 2005. "Arkansas Landlord Selection of Land-Leasing Contract Type and Terms," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 8(01).
- Du, Xiaoxue & Lu, Liang & Zilberman, David, 2013. "The Economics of Contract Farming: A Credit and Investment Perspective," 2014 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2014, Philadelphia, PA 161657, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Breustedt, Gunnar & Habermann, Hendrik, 2008. "Determinants of agricultural cash rents in Germany: A spatial econometric analysis for farm-level data," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44462, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Breustedt, Gunnar & Habermann, Hendrik, 2009. "Determinants of Agricultural Cash Rents in Germany: A Spatial Econometric Analysis for Farm-Level Data," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51685, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rainey, Ronald L. & Dixon, Bruce L. & Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Parsch, Lucas D. & Bierlen, Ralph W., 2001. "Contract Choice Selection With Land-Leasing Agreements," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20644, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Størdal, Ståle & Lien, Gudbrand & Baardsen, Sjur, 2008. "Analyzing determinants of forest owners' decision-making using a sample selection framework," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 159-176, June.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:34353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.