Financial repression redux
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Forbes, Kristin & Fratzscher, Marcel & Straub, Roland, 2015.
"Capital-flow management measures: What are they good for?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(S1), pages 76-97.
- Kristin Forbes & Marcel Fratzscher & Roland Straub, 2014. "Capital-flow Management Measures: What Are They Good For?," NBER Chapters, in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2014, pages 76-97, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristin Forbes & Marcel Fratzscher & Roland Straub, 2015. "Capital Flow Management Measures: What Are They Good For?," NBER Working Papers 20860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Fardoust, Shahrokh & Rosenblatt, David, 2012. "Reform of the international monetary system : a jagged history and uncertain prospects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6070, The World Bank.
- repec:bdr:bdrcap:2017-10-121-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fritz Breuss, 2016. "The Crisis Management of the ECB," WIFO Working Papers 507, WIFO.
- repec:lus:zwipol:v:67:y:2018:i:1:p:101-124:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ifs:fistud:v:38:y:2017:i::p:179-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julio Escolano & Anna Shabunina & Jaejoon Woo, 2017.
"The Puzzle of Persistently Negative Interest‐Rate–Growth Differentials: Financial Repression or Income Catch‐Up?,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 38, pages 179-217, June.
- Anna Shabunina & Julio Escolano & Jaejoon Woo, 2011. "The Puzzle of Persistently Negative Interest Rate-Growth Differentials; Financial Repression or Income Catch-Up?," IMF Working Papers 11/260, International Monetary Fund.
- Yukon Huang & Clare Lynch, 2013. "Does Internationalizing the RMB Make Sense for China?," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 33(3), pages 571-585, Fall.
- Hoffmann, Andreas & Löffler, Axel, 2014.
"Low interest rate policy and the use of reserve requirements in emerging markets,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 307-314.
- Hoffmann, Andreas & Loeffler, Axel, 2013. "Low interest rate policy and the use of reserve requirements in emerging markets," Working Papers 120, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Alessandro Dovis, 2016. "Financial Repression: Evidence and Theory," Economic Policy Paper 16-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Di Casola, Paola & Sichlimiris, Spyridon, 2017. "Domestic and External Sovereign Debt," Working Paper Series 345, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- J.W. Mason & Arjun Jayadev, 2015. "Lost in Fiscal Space: Some Simple Analytics of Macroeconomic Policy in the Spirit of Tinbergen, Wicksell and Lerner," Working Papers 2015_05, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Marchetti, Juan & Ruta, Michele & Teh, Robert, 2012.
"Trade imbalances and multilateral trade cooperation,"
WTO Staff Working Papers
ERSD-2012-23, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Juan Marchetti & Michele Ruta & Robert Teh, 2012. "Trade Imbalances and Multilateral Trade Cooperation," CESifo Working Paper Series 4050, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011.
"Europe's growth emergency,"
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "Europe’s Growth Emergency," Working Papers 1105, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "Europe's Growth Emergency," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1144, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 2011.
"A Series of Unfortunate Events: Common Sequencing Patterns in Financial Crises,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, issue 4, pages 11-36, October-D.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 2011. "A Series of Unfortunate Events: Common Sequencing Patterns in Financial Crises," 'Angelo Costa' Lectures Serie, SIPI Spa, issue Lect. XII.
- Reinhart, Carmen M., 2012. "A Series of Unfortunate Events: Common Sequencing Patterns in Financial Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 8742, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 2012. "A Series of Unfortunate Events: Common Sequencing Patterns in Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 17941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van Riet, Ad, 2018. "Financial repression and high public debt in Europe," Other publications TiSEM 3391dd73-357a-4071-825c-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Beck, Roland & Reinhardt, Dennis & Rebillard, Cyril & Ramos-Tallada, Julio & Peeters, Jolanda & Paternò, Francesco & Wörz, Julia & Beirne, John & Weissenseel, Lisa, 2015. "The side effects of national financial sector policies: framing the debate on financial protectionism," Occasional Paper Series 166, European Central Bank.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Pasricha, Gurnain Kaur, 2013.
"Why do emerging markets liberalize capital outflow controls? Fiscal versus net capital flow concerns,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 28-64.
- Joshua Aizenman & Gurnain Kaur Pasricha, 2013. "Why do emerging markets liberalize capital outflow controls? Fiscal versus net capital flow concerns," NBER Working Papers 18879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Gurnain Pasricha, 2013. "Why Do Emerging Markets Liberalize Capital Outflow Controls? Fiscal versus Net Capital Flow Concerns," Staff Working Papers 13-21, Bank of Canada.
- Jafri, Juvaria, 2014. "Should we be Austere? A Normative look at Public Debt," MPRA Paper 63337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2013.
"Financial Crises: Explanations, Types and Implications,"
CAMA Working Papers
2013-06, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, Ayhan, 2013. "Financial Crises: Explanations, Types, and Implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 9329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stijn Claessens & Ayhan Kose, 2013. "Financial Crises Explanations, Types, and Implications," IMF Working Papers 13/28, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:nea:journl:y:2019:i:43:p:34-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Welburn, Jonathan William & Hausken, Kjell, 2015. "A Game-Theoretic Model with Empirics of Economic Crises," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2015/7, University of Stavanger.
- Jonathan William Welburn & Kjell Hausken, 2017. "Game Theoretic Modeling of Economic Systems and the European Debt Crisis," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 49(2), pages 177-226, February.
- repec:rnp:ecopol:ep1805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew W. Mullineux & Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Alexis Direr, 2015. "Quelle sera la nouvelle norme de politiques monétaire et macroprudentielle ?," Revue française d'économie, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(4), pages 85-100.
- Manel Antelo & David Peón, 2014. "Fiscal consolidation and the sustainability of public debt in the GIPSI countries," Cuadernos de Economía - Spanish Journal of Economics and Finance, Asociación Cuadernos de Economía, vol. 37(103), pages 52-71, Abril.
- Ansgar Belke & Jonas Keil, 2013. "Niedrigzinsfalle: die Gefahr der finanziellen Repression," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 82(2), pages 113-125.
- Alicja Bisewska, 2014. "Zagrożenia wynikające z ingerencji państwa w chiński system bankowy," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 1, pages 33-51.
- David Turner & Francesca Spinelli, 2011. "Explaining the Interest-Rate-Growth Differential Underlying Government Debt Dynamics," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 919, OECD Publishing.
- James T. Bang & Aniruddha Mitra & Phanindra V. Wunnava, 2015. "Financial liberalization and remittances: Recent panel evidence," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(8), pages 1077-1102, December.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:32:y:2018:i:5:p:1229-1256 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pastor, Manuel & Wise, Carol, 2015. "Good-Bye financial crash, hello financial eclecticism: Latin American responses to the 2008–09 global financial crisis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 200-217.
- Limodio,Nicola & Strobbe,Francesco, 2016.
"Financial regulation and government revenue : the effects of a policy change in Ethiopia,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7733, The World Bank.
- Nicola Limodio & Francesco Strobbe, 2018. "Financial Regulation and Government Revenue: The Effects of a Policy Change in Ethiopia," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1880, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- repec:eee:respol:v:48:y:2019:i:5:p:1113-1127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ohls, Jana, 2017. "Moral suasion in regional government bond markets," Discussion Papers 33/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2017. "Central Bank Policies and the Debt Trap," CEPR Discussion Papers 11834, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diego Valiante, 2015. "Banking union in a single currency area: evidence on financial fragmentation," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(3), pages 251-274, August.
- Zhaomin Zou, 2013. "La transition financière chinoise : un contre-exemple de la libéralisation financière," Post-Print halshs-00904296, HAL.
- Fritz Breuss, 2015. "In Search of Growth in a Future with Diminished Expectations. The Case of Austria," WIFO Working Papers 493, WIFO.
- repec:wly:ijfiec:v:23:y:2018:i:4:p:393-412 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shirakawa, M., 2012. "Sustainability of government debt: preconditions for stability in the financial system and prices," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 16, pages 169-181, April.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2017. "Revisiting Speculative Hyperinflations in Monetary Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 12051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoffmann, Andreas & Loeffler, Axel, 2013.
"Low interest rate policy and the use of reserve requirements in emerging markets,"
120, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Andreas Hoffmann & Axel Loeffer, 2014. "Low Interest Rate Policy and the Use of Reserve Requirements in Emerging Markets," ICER Working Papers 01-2014, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Halep Maria, 2013. "Reducing Public Debt in the Aftermath of the Financial Crisis: Renewing with Financial Repression," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 37-42, May.