Citations for "What does the European Union do?"
by Alberto Alesina & Ignazio Angeloni & Ludger Schuknecht
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & John Flemming & Seppo Honkapohja & John Kay & Willi Leibfritz & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Xavier Vives, 2003. "Rethinking Subsidiarity in the EU: Economic Principles," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 76-97, October.
- Sinabell, Franz & Schmid, Erwin & Pitlik, Hans, 2009. "Farm Payments in the EU – their Distribution and Justification," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51800, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Baniak Andrzej & Grajzl Peter, 2011.
"Interjurisdictional Linkages and the Scope for Interventionist Legal Harmonization,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 405-434, December.
- Andrzej Baniak & Peter Grajzl, 2010. "Interjurisdictional Linkages and the Scope for Interventionist Legal Harmonization," CESifo Working Paper Series 3085, CESifo Group Munich.
- Philippe DEFRAIGNE & Alexandre de STREEL, 2011. "Where Should the European Union Intervene to Foster the Internal Market for eComms?," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(82), pages 63-84, 2nd quart.
- Joachim Ahrens & Martin Meurers, 2003. "EU-Osterweiterung: Erfordert eine steigende Heterogenität der Mitglieder flexiblere EU-Institutionen?," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 56(19), pages 23-33, October.
- Sapir, Andre & Aghion, Philippe & Bertola, Giuseppe & Hellwig, Martin & Pisani-Ferry, Jean & Rosati, Dariusz & Vinals, Jose & Wallace, Helen, 2004.
"An Agenda for a Growing Europe: The Sapir Report,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199271498, March.
- André Sapir & Philippe Aghion & Giuseppe Bertola & Martin Hellwig & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Bernard Lange & José Viñals & Helen Wallace & Marco Buti & Mario Nava & Peter Smith, 2004. "An agenda for a growing Europe: the Sapir report," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8070, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Roland Vaubel & Axel Dreher & Uğurlu Soylu, 2007.
"Staff growth in international organizations: A principal-agent problem? An empirical analysis,"
Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 275-295, December.
- Roland Vaubel & Axel Dreher & Ugurlu Soylu, 2003. "Staff Growth in International Organizations: A Principal-Agent Problem? An Empirical Analysis," Public Economics 0306006, EconWPA, revised 08 Jul 2003.
- Dan Stegarescu, 2009. "The effects of economic and political integration on fiscal decentralization: evidence from OECD countries," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 694-718, May.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 2004.
"The European Union: A Politically Incorrect View,"
NBER Working Papers
10342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 2004. "The European Union: A Politically Incorrect View," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2029, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rigmar Osterkamp & Markus Eller, 2003. "Functional Decentralisation of Government Activity," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(3), pages 36-42, 02.
- Floriana Cerniglia & Laura Pagani, 2010. "Does Political Knowledge Increase Support For Europe?A Cross Country Investigation Investigation of the Attitudes of European Citizens," Working Papers 198, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2010.
- Floriana Cerniglia & Laura Pagani, 2007. "The European Union and the Member States: Which Level of Government Should Do what? An Empirical Analysis of Europeans’ Preferences," CESifo Working Paper Series 2067, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alberto Alesina & Ignazio Angeloni & Federico Etro, 2001.
"Institutional Rules for Federations,"
NBER Working Papers
8646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Ignazio Angeloni & Federico Etro, 2001. "Institutional Rules for Federations," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1940, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Lothar Funk, 2002. "A legally binding EU charter of fundamental rights?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 253-262, September.
- Andreas Kyriacou, 2009. "Decision rules, membership and political centralization in the European Union," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 143-158, April.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:2012033 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angelo Santagostino, 2015. "Luigi Einaudi, EU Competencies, Fiscal Policy and the Missing Maastricht Criteria," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(1), pages 21-38, March.
- Bordignon, Massimo & Brusco, Sandro, 2006.
"On enhanced cooperation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 2063-2090, November.
- Libman, Alexander Mikhailovich, 2009.
"Эндогенные Границы И Распределение Власти В Федерациях И Международных Сообществах
[ENDOGENOUS BOUNDARIES AND DISTRIBUTION OF POWER In the Federation]," MPRA Paper 16473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petr Rozmahel & Ludek Kouba & Ladislava Grochová & Nikola Najman, 2013. "Integration of Central and Eastern European Countries: Increasing EU Heterogeneity?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 9, WWWforEurope.
- Niemi, Jyrki S. & Kola, Jukka, 2005. "Renationalization of the Common Agricultural Policy: Mission Impossible?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 8(04).
- Robert Dur & Hein Roelfsema, 2005.
"Why does centralisation fail to internalise policy externalities?,"
Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 395-416, March.
- R Dur & H.J. Roelfsema, 2004. "Why Does Centralisation Fail to Internalise Policy Externalities?," Working Papers 04-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Floriana Cerniglia & Laura Pagani, 2014. "Political knowledge and attitudes toward (de)centralization in Europe," Working Papers 272, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- Eugenia Panicara & Massimiliano Rigon & Gian Maria Tomat, 2012. "Cyclically adjusted local government balances," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 142, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Beat Spirig & Rolf Weder, 2008. "To Wait or Not to Wait: Swiss EU-Membership as an Investment under Uncertainty," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(I), pages 85-114, March.
- Robert A.J. Dur & Hein J. Roelfsema, 2002. "Why does Centralisation fail to internalise Policy Externalities?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-056/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 11 Nov 2003.
- Philipp Maier, 2005.
"A global village without borders? international price differentials at eBay,"
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Philipp Maier, 2005. "A `Global Village' without borders? International price differentials at eBay," DNB Working Papers 044, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Loeper, Antoine, 2011. "Coordination in heterogeneous federal systems," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 900-912.
- Petrick, Martin, 2008. "Theoretical and methodological topics in the institutional economics of European agriculture. With applications to farm organisation and rural credit arrangements," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 45, number 92318, October.
- Rahel Falk & Werner Hölzl & Hannes Leo, 2007. "On the Roles and Rationales of European STI Policies," WIFO Working Papers 299, WIFO.
- Stehn, Jürgen, 2002. "Leitlinien einer ökonomischen Verfassung für Europa," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2856, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- SALMON, Pierre, 2003. "Assigning powers in the European Union in the light of yardstick competition among governments," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2003-03, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Passarelli, .
"Who Has the Power in the EU?,"
Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark
2004-005, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Ruta, Michele, 2003. "The allocation of competencies in an international union: a positive analysis," Working Paper Series 0220, European Central Bank.
- Libman, Alexander, 2008. "Interaction of the European and post-Soviet economic integration in Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 10943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Castillo-Manzano, José I. & Castro-Nuño, Mercedes & Pedregal, Diego J., 2014. "The trend towards convergence in road accident fatality rates in Europe: The contributions of non-economic variables," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 229-240.
- Floriana Cerniglia & Laura Pagani, 2007. "The allocation of competences between the European Union and the Member States: an analysis of the determinants of Europeans’ preferences," Working Papers 118, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Philippe Defraigne & Alexandre de Streel, 2011. "What is the digital internal market and where the European Union should intervene?," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/33, European University Institute.
- Biesenbender, Jan, 2011. "The Dynamics of Treaty Change – Measuring the Distribution of Power in the European Union," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 15, October.
- Marco Montanari, 2006. "Between European integration and regional autonomy: the case of Italy from an economic perspective," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 277-301, December.
- Krieger-Boden, Christiane, 2002.
"European integration and the case for compensatory regional policy,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa02p240, European Regional Science Association.
- Christiane Krieger-Boden, 2002. "European Integration and the Case for Compensatory Regional Policy," Kiel Working Papers 1135, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Islam, Roumeen, 2004. "What are the right institutions in a globalizing world? and... can we keep them if we have found them?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3448, The World Bank.
- Jürgen Stehn, 2002. "Towards a European Constitution: Fiscal Federalism and the Allocation of Economic Competences," Kiel Working Papers 1125, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Arnaud Lechevalier, 2004. "Reform des Sozialstaats in Deutschland und Frankreich: was auf dem Spiel steht (Welfare state policies in France and Germany : what is really at stake ?)," Labor and Demography 0406002, EconWPA.
- Wohlgemuth, Michael, 2008. "A European social model of state-market relations: the ethics of competition from a neo-liberal perspective," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 08/9, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Bordignon, Massimo & Colombo, Luca & Galmarini, Umberto, 2008. "Fiscal federalism and lobbying," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(12), pages 2288-2301, December.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2008. "An Empirical Test of Trade Gravity Model Criteria for the West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ)," MPRA Paper 7083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hefeker, Carsten, 2003. "Ressourcenverteilung in der EU : eine polit-ökonomische Perspektive," HWWA Discussion Papers 252, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Shin-Hwan Chiang & Ahmed Mahmud, 2008. "Federations, coalitions, and risk diversification," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 403-426, October.