International actors and multinational water company strategies in Europe, 1990-2003
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 2001.
"Domestic Policies, National Sovereignty, and International Economic Institutions,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(2), pages 519-562.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1999. "Domestic Policies, National Sovereignty and International Economic Institutions," NBER Working Papers 7293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen & Charles Wyplosz, 1998. "The Stability Pact: more than a minor nuisance?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(26), pages 65-113, April.
- Markus Krajewski, 2003. "Public Services and Trade Liberalization: Mapping the Legal Framework," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 341-367, June.
- Hellman, Joel S. & Jones, Geraint & Kaufmann, Daniel, 2003. "Seize the state, seize the day: state capture and influence in transition economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 751-773, December.
- Alberto Alesina & Ignazio Angeloni & Ludger Schuknecht, 2005.
"What does the European Union do?,"
Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 275-319, June.
- Alberto Alesina & Ignazio Angeloni & Ludger Schuknecht, 2001. "What Does the European Union Do?," NBER Working Papers 8647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Angeloni, Ignazio & Alesina, Alberto, 2005. "What Does The European Union Do?," Scholarly Articles 4553010, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Ignazio Angeloni & Ludger Schuknecht, 2002. "What Does the European Union Do?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 61, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Alesina, Alberto F & Angeloni, Ignazio & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2002. "What Does the European Union Do?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3115, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Alesina & Ignazio Angeloni & Ludger Schuknecht, 2001. "What Does the European Union Do?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1935, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Ortega de Miguel, Enrique & Sanz Mulas, Andres, 2007. "A public sector multinational company: The case of Canal de Isabel II," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 143-150, June.
- John H Dunning, 1980. "Towards an Eclectic Theory of International Production: Some Empirical Tests," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 11(1), pages 9-31, March.
- Kaul, Inge & Conceicao, Pedro, 2006. "The New Public Finance: Responding to Global Challenges," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195179972.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claude Ménard & Aleksandra Peeroo, 2011.
"Liberalization in the Water Sector: Three Leading Models,"
Chapters,in: International Handbook of Network Industries, chapter 18
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Claude Ménard, 2009. "Liberalization in the Water Sector: Three leading models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00654316, HAL.
- Claude Ménard & Peeroo Aleksandra, 2011. "Liberalization in the Water Sector : Three Leading Models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00624303, HAL.
- Germà Bel & Francisco González-Gómez & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo, 2015. "“Political connections, corruption, and privatization of public services: Evidence from contracting out water services in Spain”," IREA Working Papers 201515, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2015.
- Kate Bayliss & Ben Fine & Mary Robertson, 2016. "The Role of the State in Financialised Systems of Provision: Social Compacting, Social Policy, and Privatisation," Working papers wpaper154, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Nuno Teles, 2015. "Financialisation and neoliberalism; The case of water provision in Portugal," Working papers wpaper102, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Hug March & David SaurÃ, 2013. "The unintended consequences of ecological modernization: debt-induced reconfiguration of the water cycle in Barcelona," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 45(9), pages 2064-2083, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:15:y:2007:i:2:p:64-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.