Financialisation and neoliberalism; The case of water provision in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rita Martins & Adelino Fortunato, 2005. "Residential water demand under block rates: a Portuguese case study," GEMF Working Papers 2005-09, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Roseta-Palma, Catarina & Monteiro, Henrique, 2008. "Pricing for Scarcity," MPRA Paper 10384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hall, David & Lobina, Emanuele, 2007. "International actors and multinational water company strategies in Europe, 1990-2003," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 64-77, June.
- Kate Bayliss & Ben Fine & Mary Robertson, 2013. "From Financialisation to Consumption: The Systems of Provision Approach Applied to Housing and Water," Working papers wpaper02, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana C. Santos & Nuno Serra & Nuno Teles, 2015. "Finance and Housing Provision in Portugal," Working papers wpaper79, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Hansjorg Herr, 2016. "After the Financial Crisis; Reforms and Reform Options for Finance, Regulation and Institutional Structure," Working papers wpaper148, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Herr, Hansjörg, 2016. "After the financial crisis: Reforms and reform options for finance, regulation and institutional structure," IPE Working Papers 63/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
More about this item
KeywordsFinancialisation; Water provision; Portugal;
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fes:wpaper:wpaper102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.