Testing among models of intrahousehold resource allocation
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prabhu, Vimalanand S., 2010. "Tests of Intrahousehold Resource Allocation Using a CV Framework: A Comparison of Husbands' and Wives' Separate and Joint WTP in the Slums of Navi-Mumbai, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 606-619, April.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Gajigo, Ousman, 2015.
"Strengthening Economic Rights and Women’s Occupational Choice: The Impact of Reforming Ethiopia’s Family Law,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 260-273.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Gajigo, Ousman, 2013. "Strengthening economic rights and women's occupational choice : the impact of reforming Ethiopia's family law," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6695, The World Bank.
- Maddox, Bryan, 2007. "Worlds Apart? Ethnographic Reflections on "Effective Literacy" and Intrahousehold Externalities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 532-541, March.
- Marenya, Paswel & Kassie, Menale & Tostao, Emilio, 2015. "Fertilizer use on individually and jointly managed crop plots in Mozambique," Journal of Gender, Agriculture and Food Security, Africa Centre for Gender, Social Research and Impact Assessment, vol. 1(2), October.
- Doss, Cheryl R., 2001. "Designing Agricultural Technology for African Women Farmers: Lessons from 25 Years of Experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2075-2092, December.
- Smith, Lisa C. & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 1999. "Supply response of West African agricultural households," FCND discussion papers 69, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hans P. Binswanger-Mkhize & Camille Bourguignon & Rogier van den Brink, 2009. "Agricultural Land Redistribution : Toward Greater Consensus," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2653.
- Mussa, Richard, 2009.
"Household economic status, schooling costs, and schooling bias against non-biological children in Malawi,"
15855, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Jun 2009.
- Richard Mussa, 2010. "Household Economic Status, Schooling Costs, and Schooling Bias Against Non-biological Children in Malawi," SALDRU Working Papers 48, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Selamah Abdullah Yusof & Jarita Duasa, 2010. "Household Decision-Making and Expenditure Patterns of Married Men and Women in Malaysia," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 371-381, September.
- Greta Friedemann-Sanchez, 2006. "Assets In Intrahousehold Bargaining Among Women Workers In Colombia'S Cut-Flower Industry," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1-2), pages 247-269.
- Rafael Perez Ribas & Fabio Veras Soares & Clarissa Gondim Teixeira & Elydia Silva & Guilherme Issamu Hirata, 2010.
"Beyond Cash: Assessing Externality and Behaviour Effects of Non-Experimental Cash Transfers,"
65, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Rafael Perez Ribas & Fabio Veras Soares & Clarissa Teixeira & Elydia Silva & Guilherme Hirata, 2011. "Beyond Cash: Assessing Externality and Behaviour Effects of Non-Experimental Cash Transfers," Working Papers PIERI 2011-18, PEP-PIERI.
- Meijer, Seline S. & Sileshi, Gudeta W. & Kundhlande, Godfrey & Catacutan, Delia & Nieuwenhuis, Maarten, 2015. "The Role of Gender and Kinship Structure in Household Decision-Making for Agriculture and Tree Planting in Malawi," Journal of Gender, Agriculture and Food Security, Africa Centre for Gender, Social Research and Impact Assessment, vol. 1(1), March.
- Pareena G. Lawrence & Marakah Mancini, 2008. "La toma de decisiones de los hogares en Venezuela," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 10(18), pages 213-239, January-J.
- Seth R. Gitter & Bradford L. Barham, 2008.
"Women's Power, Conditional Cash Transfers, and Schooling in Nicaragua,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 22(2), pages 271-290, May.
- Gitter, Seth R. & Barham, Bradford, 2007. "Women's Power, Conditional Cash Transfers and Schooling in Nicaragua," Staff Paper Series 517, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Xu, Zeyu, 2007. "A survey on intra-household models and evidence," MPRA Paper 3763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark D. Agee & Thomas D. Crocker, 2004. "Transferring Measures of Adult Health Benefits to Children: A Review of Issues and Results," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(4), pages 468-482, October.
- Matthias Keese, 2011. "Thrifty Wives and Lavish Husbands? – Bargaining Power and Financial Dicisions in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0258, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Goyal, Sangeeta, 2002. "Short- and long-term impacts of economic policies on child labor and schooling in Ghana," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 25527, The World Bank.
- Bellemare, Marc F. & Novak, Lindsey & Steinmetz, Tara L., 2015. "All in the family: Explaining the persistence of female genital cutting in West Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 252-265.
- John Gibson & Trinh Le & Grant Scobie, 2004. "Women’s Retirement Incomes in New Zealand: A Household Bargaining Approach," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/22, New Zealand Treasury.
- Luc Dossa & Barbara Rischkowsky & Regina Birner & Clemens Wollny, 2008. "Socio-economic determinants of keeping goats and sheep by rural people in southern Benin," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 25(4), pages 581-592, December.
- Takashi KUROSAKI & Seiro ITO & Nobuhiko FUWA & Kensuke KUBO & Yasuyuki SAWADA, 2006. "Child Labor And School Enrollment In Rural India: Whose Education Matters?," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 44(4), pages 440-464.
- McGregor, M. J. & Rola-Rubzen, M. F. & Murray-Prior, R., 2001. "Micro and macro-level approaches to modelling decision making," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(1-2), pages 63-83.
- V. Smith & George Van Houtven, 2004. "Recovering Hicksian Consumer Surplus within a Collective Model: Hausman's Method for the Household," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(2), pages 153-167, June.
- Bina Agarwal, 1997. "''Bargaining'' and Gender Relations: Within and Beyond the Household," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-51.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta, 2000.
"Individual decisions and household demand for consumption and leisure,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 277-324, September.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri, 1999. "Individual Decisions and Household Demand for Consumption And Leisure," CSEF Working Papers 26, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2014. "Social Safety Nets and Gender : Learning from Impact Evaluations and World Bank Projects," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21365.
- Sutti Ortiz, 2012. "Decisions and Choices: The Rationality of Economic Actors," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, Second Edition, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mazzutti, Caio Cícero Toledo Piza da Costa, 2016. "Three essays on the causal impacts of child labour laws in Brazil," Economics PhD Theses 0616, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Vanya Slavchevska, 2015. "Gender differences in agricultural productivity: the case of Tanzania," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(3), pages 335-355, May.
- Michael Kevane & Leslie Gray, 1999. "A Woman's Field Is Made At Night: Gendered Land Rights And Norms In Burkina Faso," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 1-26.
- Doss, Cheryl R., 1997. "Intra-household Resource Allocation in Ghana: The Impact of the Distribution of Asset Ownership within the Household," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197050, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Philippe LeMay-Boucher, 2007. "Inside Beninese Households: How Spouses Manage their Personal Income," CERT Discussion Papers 0705, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Doss, Cheryl R., 1996. "Women'S Bargaining Power In Household Economic Decisions: Evidence From Ghana," Staff Papers 13517, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Bowles, Hannah Riley & McGinn, Kathleen, 2008. "Gender in Job Negotiations: A Two-Level Game," Working Paper Series rwp08-027, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Iversen, Vegard, 2002. "Autonomy in Child Labor Migrants," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 817-834, May.
- Fuwa, Nobuhiko, 2005. "Intrahousehold Analysis Using Household Consumption Data: Would the Potential Benefit of Collecting Individual-Level Consumption Data Justify Its Cost?," MPRA Paper 23689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Cuesta, 2006. "The distributive consequences of machismo : a simulation analysis of intra-household discrimination," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(8), pages 1065-1080.
- Keese, Matthias, 2011. "Thrifty Wives and Lavish Husbands? – Bargaining Power and Financial Dicisions in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 258, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Lim, Sung Soo & Winter-Nelson, Alex & Arends-Kuenning, Mary, 2007. "Household Bargaining Power and Agricultural Supply Response: Evidence from Ethiopian Coffee Growers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1204-1220, July.
- Munro, Alistair & Bateman, Ian J. & McNally, Tara, 2008. "The family under the microscope: an experiment testing economic models of household choice," MPRA Paper 8974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonna P. ESTUDILLO & Agnes R. QUISUMBING & Keijiro OTSUKA, 2001. "Gender Differences In Wealth Transfer And Expenditure Allocation: Evidence From The Rural Philippines," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 39(4), pages 366-394, December.
- Alan de Brauw, 2003. "Are Women Taking over the Farm in China?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-02, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Kusago, Takayoshi & Barham, Bradford L., 2001. "Preference Heterogeneity, Power, and Intrahousehold Decision-Making in Rural Malaysia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1237-1256, July.
- John Gibson & Trinh Le & Grant Scobie, 2006. "Household Bargaining Over Wealth And The Adequacy Of Women'S Retirement Incomes In New Zealand," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1-2), pages 221-246.
- Cuesta, Jose, 2006. "The distributive consequuences of machismo: A simulation analysis of intrahousehold allocation," MPRA Paper 11243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hindman Persson, Therése, 2001. "Women's Health Choices and the Effects on Child Health," Working Papers 2001:7, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Jan 2002.
- Djebbari, Habiba, 2005. "The Impact on Nutrition of the Intrahousehold Distribution of Power," IZA Discussion Papers 1701, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raynolds, Laura T., 2002. "Wages for Wives: Renegotiating Gender and Production Relations in Contract Farming in the Dominican Republic," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 783-798, May.
- Johnston, David W. & Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Shields, Michael A., 2016. "Financial decision-making in the household: Exploring the importance of survey respondent, health, cognitive ability and personality," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(PA), pages 42-61.
- Agarwal, Bina, 1997. ""Bargaining" and gender relations," FCND discussion papers 27, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Holvoet, Nathalie, 2003. "Household matters: on the usefulness of an institutional approach for understanding intrahousehold allocation," IOB Discussion Papers 2003.03, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).