Use of Maternal Health Care in Tajikstan: A Bargaining Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mieke Meurs & Rasika Ranasinghe, 2003. "De-Development in Post-Socialism: Conceptual and Measurement Issues," Politics & Society, , vol. 31(1), pages 31-53, March.
- Haddad, Lawrence & Hoddinott, John & Alderman, Harold & DEC, 1994. "Intrahousehold resource allocation : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1255, The World Bank.
- Nazim Habibov, 2009. "What determines healthcare utilization and related out-of-pocket expenditures in Tajikistan? Lessons from a national survey," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 54(4), pages 260-266, August.
- Rasul, Imran, 2008. "Household bargaining over fertility: Theory and evidence from Malaysia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 215-241, June.
- Dabalen, Andrew & Wane, Waly, 2008. "Informal payments and moonlighting in Tajikistan's health sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4555, The World Bank.
- Michael Bittman & Paula England & Nancy Folbre & George Matheson, 2001. "When Gender Trumps Money: Bargaining and Time in Household Work," JCPR Working Papers 221, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:amu:wpaper:2012-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Meal). General contact details of provider: http://www.american.edu/cas/economics/ .