Citations for "Federalism and clubs : Towards an economic theory of overlapping political jurisdictions"
by Casella, Alessandra & Frey, Bruno
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter A. Petri, 2010. "Asiaâ€™s Role in the Global Financial Architecture," Working Papers id:2958, eSocialSciences.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010.
"Electricity and telecoms reforms in the EU: Insights from the economics of federalism,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 66-76, June.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010. "Electricity and telecoms reforms in the EU: Insights from the economics of federalism," IESE Research Papers D/861, IESE Business School.
- Funk, Matt, 2008. "On the Problem of Sustainable Economic Development: A Theoretical Solution to this Prisoner's Dilemma," MPRA Paper 19025, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jun 2008.
- Hooghe, Liesbet & Marks, Gary, 2001. "Types of Multi-Level Governance," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 5, October.
- Bruno S. Frey & Reiner Eichenberger, 2000.
"A Proposal for a Flexible Europe,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(10), pages 1323-1334, October.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Eichenberger, Reiner, 1996. "FOCJ: Competitive governments for Europe," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 315-327, September.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2001.
"A Utopia? Government Without Territorial Monopoly,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 157(1), pages 162-, March.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2007. "Hierarchical Trade and Endogenous Price Distortions," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/72, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Prüfer, J. & Walz, U., 2007.
"How does Clubs' Organizational Design Affect Competition Among Clubs?,"
2007-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Prüfer, J. & Walz, U., 2007. "How Does Clubs' Organizational Design Affect Competition Among Clubs?," Discussion Paper 2007-011, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Liesbet Hooghe, Gary Marks, 2002. "Types of Multi-Level Governance," Les Cahiers européens de Sciences Po 3, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.
- Paolo Liberati & Antonio Sciala, 2011. "How economic integration affects the vertical structure of the public sector," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 385-402, December.
- Tanja A. Boerzel & Madeleine O. Hosli, 2002. "Comparative Federalism meets the European Union," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0007, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, .
"The Role of Direct Democracy and Federalism in Local Power,"
IEW - Working Papers
209, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2004. "The Role of Direct Democracy and Federalism in Local Power," CREMA Working Paper Series 2004-25, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Roger D. Congleton, 2013.
"On the Inevitability of Divided Government and Improbability of a Complete Separation of Powers,"
13-04, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Roger Congleton, 2013. "On the inevitability of divided government and improbability of a complete separation of powers," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 177-198, September.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009.
"A multiplicity of approaches to institutional analysis. Applications to the government and the arts,"
IEW - Working Papers
420, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "A Multiplicity of Approaches to Institutional Analysis. Applications to the Government and the Arts," CESifo Working Paper Series 2727, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "A Multiplicity of Approaches to Institutional Analysis. Applications to the Government and the Arts," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-12, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Roberto Blum & Alberto Díaz Cayeros, 2002. "Rentier States and Geography in Mexico's Development," Research Department Publications 3139, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Faggini, Marisa & Parziale, Anna, 2011. "Fitness landscape and tax planning: NK model for fiscal federalism," MPRA Paper 33770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio SCIALA' & Paolo LIBERATI, .
"The Impact of Economic Openness on the Vertical Structure of the Public Sector,"
- Antonio Sciala' & Paolo Liberati, 2008. "The impact of economic openness on the vertical structure of the public sector," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0085, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Joan Costa-i-Font, 2010.
"Unveiling Vertical State Downscaling: Identity and/or the Economy?,"
Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs)
0, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Joan Costa-i-Font, 2010. "Unveiling vertical state downscaling: identity and/or the economy?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27750, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ellingsen, Tore, 1998. "Externalities vs internalities: a model of political integration," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 251-268, May.
- Widgrén, Mika, 2001. "Optimal Majority Rules and Enhanced Cooperation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3042, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesc Trillas, 2008. "Regulatory federalism in network industries," Working Papers 2008/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Brandi, Clara & Wohlgemuth, Michael, 2006. "Strategies of Flexible Integration and Enlargement of the European Union: a Club-theoretical and Constitutional Economics Perspective," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 06/7, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Lorenz Blume & Tillmann Blume, 2007. "The economic effects of local authority mergers: empirical evidence for German city regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 689-713, September.
- Nehru, Vikram, 2012. "The World Bank and the Asian Development Bank: Should Asia Have Both?," ADBI Working Papers 385, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Denters, Bas & Schobben, Rob & van der Veen, Anne, 1999. "Governance of European border regions: a legal, economic and political science approach," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa133, European Regional Science Association.
- Szalai, Ákos, 2002.
"Fiskális föderalizmus. Áttekintés
[Fiscal federalism. A review]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 424-440.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter A. Petri, 2010. "AsiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Role in the Global Economic Architecture," Governance Working Papers 22728, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dinar, Ariel & Kemper, Karin & Blomquist, William & Diez, Michele & Sine, Gisele & Fru, William, 2005. "Decentralization of river basin management : a global analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3637, The World Bank.
- Ronald D. Kneebone, 1994. "Deficits and Debt in Canada: Some Lessons from Recent History," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(2), pages 152-164, June.
- Roger Congleton & Andreas Kyriacou & Jordi Bacaria, 2003. "A Theory of Menu Federalism: Decentralization by Political Agreement," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 167-190, September.
- Bruno Frey, 2013. "European unification: a new proposal," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 285-294, December.
- repec:dgr:kubtil:2007011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joan Costa-i-Font, 2010. "Unveiling Vertical State Downscaling: Identity and/or the Economy?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 20, European Institute, LSE.