A Multiplicity of Approaches to Institutional Analysis. Applications to the Government and the Arts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "A Multiplicity of Approaches to Institutional Analysis. Applications to the Government and the Arts," CESifo Working Paper Series 2727, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "A multiplicity of approaches to institutional analysis. Applications to the government and the arts," IEW - Working Papers 420, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Frey, 2009.
"Economists in the PITS?,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 56(4), pages 335-346, December.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-29, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2594, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," IEW - Working Papers 406, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Andreas P. Kyriacou, 2006. "Functional, Overlapping, Competing, Jurisdictions and Ethnic Conflict Management," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 63-83, February.
- Elina Lampi & Matilda Orth, 2009.
"Who Visits the Museums? A Comparison between Stated Preferences and Observed Effects of Entrance Fees,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 85-102, February.
- Lampi, Elina & Orth, Matilda, 2008. "Who visits the museums? A comparison between stated preferences and observed effects of entrance fees," Working Papers in Economics 298, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Throsby, David, 1994. "The Production and Consumption of the Arts: A View of Cultural Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Morris Altman, 2008. "The Social Economics of Growth and Income Inequality," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Social Economics, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:79:y:1985:i:02:p:293-304_22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vanberg, Viktor J, 2000. "Functional Federalism: Communal or Individual Rights?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 363-386.
- Olson, Mancur, Jr, 1969. "The Principle of "Fiscal Equivalence": The Division of Responsibilities among Different Levels of Government," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 479-487, May.
- Robert P. Inman & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 1997. "Rethinking Federalism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 43-64, Fall.
- Bruno S. Frey (ed.), 1997. "Political Business Cycles," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 920.
- Pranab Bardhan & Isha Ray, 2008. "Methodological Approaches in Economics and Anthropology," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Social Economics, chapter 24 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Casella, Alessandra & Frey, Bruno, 1992. "Federalism and clubs : Towards an economic theory of overlapping political jurisdictions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 639-646, April.
- Bruno S. Frey & Silke Humbert & Friedrich Schneider, 2007. "Was denken deutsche Ökonomen? Eine empirische Auswertung einer Internetbefragung unter den Mitgliedern des Vereins für Socialpolitik im Sommer 2006," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8(4), pages 359-377, November.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional Analysis; Government; Arts; Political Economics;
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cra:wpaper:2009-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna-Lea Werlen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cremach.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.