Was denken deutsche Ökonomen? Eine empirische Auswertung einer Internetbefragung unter den Mitgliedern des Vereins für Socialpolitik im Sommer 2006
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles L. Schultze, 1996. "The CEA: An Inside Voice for Mainstream Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 23-39, Summer.
- Porter, Roger B, 1997. "Presidents and Economists: The Council of Economic Advisers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 103-106, May.
- Herbert Stein, 1996. "A Successful Accident: Recollections and Speculations about the CEA," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 3-21, Summer.
- Nelson, Robert H, 1987. "The Economics Profession and the Making of Public Policy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 49-91, March.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2000. "Was Bewirkt die Volkswirtschaftslehre?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(1), pages 5-33, February.
- Wolfgang Franz, 2000. "Wirtschaftspolitische Beratung: Reminiszenzen und Reflexionen," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(1), pages 53-71, February.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1997. "The Council of Economic Advisers: From Stabilization to Resource Allocation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 99-102, May.
- Krupp, Hans-Jürgen, 2004. "Was kann die (National-)Ökonomie zur Gestaltung der Wirtschaftspolitik beitragen?," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 84(2), pages 84-90.
- Hans Pitlik, 2001. "Politikberatung der Öffentlichkeit?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(1), pages 61-73, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borghans, Lex & Romans, Margo & Sauermann, Jan, 2010.
"What makes a good conference? Analysing the preferences of labour economists,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 868-874, October.
- Borghans Lex & Romans Margo & Sauermann Jan, 2010. "What makes a good conference? Analysing the preferences of labor economists," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Borghans, Lex & Romans, Margo & Sauermann, Jan, 2010. "What Makes a Good Conference? Analysing the Preferences of Labor Economists," IZA Discussion Papers 4870, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heise, Arne & Thieme, Sebastian, 2016. "The Short Rise and Long Fall of heterodox Economics in germany After the 1970s: Explorations in a Scientific Field of Power and Struggle," MPRA Paper 80022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009.
"A Multiplicity of Approaches to Institutional Analysis. Applications to the Government and the Arts,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2009-12, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "A multiplicity of approaches to institutional analysis. Applications to the government and the arts," IEW - Working Papers 420, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "A Multiplicity of Approaches to Institutional Analysis. Applications to the Government and the Arts," CESifo Working Paper Series 2727, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:perwir:v:8:y:2007:i:4:p:359-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.