Types of Multi-Level Governance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolaidis, Kalypso & Howse, Robert (ed.), 2001. "The Federal Vision: Legitimacy and Levels of Governance in the United States and the European Union," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199245000.
- Enrico Spolaore & Alberto Alesina & Romain Wacziarg, 2000.
"Economic Integration and Political Disintegration,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1276-1296, December.
- Alberto Alesina & Enrico Spolaore & Romain Wacziarg, 1997. "Economic Integration and Political Disintegration," NBER Working Papers 6163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wacziarg, Romain & Spolaore, Enrico & Alesina, Alberto, 2000. "Economic Integration and Political Disintegration," Scholarly Articles 4553029, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Bureau, Dominique & Champsaur, Paul, 1992. "Fiscal Federalism and European Economic Unification," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 88-92, May.
- Wallace E. Oates, 1999. "An Essay on Fiscal Federalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1120-1149, September.
- Panizza, Ugo, 1999. "On the determinants of fiscal centralization: Theory and evidence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 97-139, October.
- Casella, Alessandra & Frey, Bruno, 1992. "Federalism and clubs : Towards an economic theory of overlapping political jurisdictions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 639-646, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamas Fleischer & Peter Futo, 2005. "EU integration mechanisms affecting Hungarian public policies in waste management," IWE Working Papers 153, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Marie-Claude Bélis-Bergouignan & Elie Brugarolas, 2010. "Building research and technology (R&T) transregional networks through an Interreg IIIB project," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 135-155, November.
- Tanja E. Aalberts, 2004. "The Future of Sovereignty in Multilevel Governance Europe - A Constructivist Reading," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 23-46, February.
- repec:bla:kyklos:v:70:y:2017:i:2:p:256-277 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharmina, Maria, 2017. "Low-carbon scenarios for Russia's energy system: A participative backcasting approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 303-315.
- Fritz Breuss & Markus Eller, 2004. "The Optimal Decentralisation of Government Activity: Normative Recommendations for the European Constitution," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 27-76, March.
More about this item
Keywordsconstitutional change; differentiated integration; Europeanization; federalism; fiscal federalism; governance; identity; international relations; joint decision making; multilevel governance; neo-institutionalism; path dependence; regions; state building; political science;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:eiopxx:p0071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Assistant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsaaea.html .