The World Bank and the Asian Development Bank: Should Asia Have Both?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Knack, Stephen & Rogers, F. Halsey & Eubank, Nicholas, 2011. "Aid Quality and Donor Rankings," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1907-1917.
- William Easterly & Tobias Pfutze, 2008. "Where Does the Money Go? Best and Worst Practices in Foreign Aid," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 29-52, Spring.
- Casella, Alessandra & Frey, Bruno, 1992. "Federalism and clubs : Towards an economic theory of overlapping political jurisdictions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 639-646, April.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Aid and Asia Buzz (Oct 19): More loans for Myanmar | Hunger in South Asia | Bangladesh’s unspent aid | Cheaper drugs for Asia | Vietnam to join space race? | More
by Ashlee Betteridge in Development Policy Blog on 2012-10-19 00:00:47
More about this item
Keywordsworld bank; asian development bank; asia; international aid;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-10-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2012-10-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .