Report NEP-CWA-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Plummer, Michael G., 2012. "The Emerging “Post-Doha” Agenda and the New Regionalism in the Asia-Pacific," ADBI Working Papers 384, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Nehru, Vikram, 2012. "The World Bank and the Asian Development Bank: Should Asia Have Both?," ADBI Working Papers 385, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Peter Lloyd, 2012. "The role of developing countries in global economic governance," Working Papers 11712, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- G. M. Arif & Shujaat Farooq, 2012. "Poverty Reduction in Pakistan: Learning from the Experience of China," PIDE Monograph Series 2012:5, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Rahul Sen & Sadhana Srivastava, 2012. "Asia' s international production networks: Will India be the next assembly centre?," Working Papers 11812, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Jana Kourilova & Rene Wokoun & Milan Damborsky & Nikola Krejcova, 2012. "The competitiveness of EU regions," ERSA conference papers ersa12p788, European Regional Science Association.
- Evgeniya Kolomak, 2012. "Urbanization and Economic Development in Russia," ERSA conference papers ersa12p82, European Regional Science Association.
- Irina Slepukhina, 2012. "Regional policy and Urbanization in the contemporary Russia," ERSA conference papers ersa12p482, European Regional Science Association.
- Patton, Myles & Binfield, Julian C.R. & Kim, In Seck & Zhang, Lichun & Davis, John, 2012. "Linkages between the energy, biofuel and agricultural sectors," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134717, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Afia Malik, 2012. "Power Crisis in Pakistan: A Crisis in Governance?," PIDE Monograph Series 2012:4, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Qazi, Muhammad Adnan Hye & Muhammad, Zeshan, 2012. "Is Renewable Energy Consumption Effective to Promote Economic Growth in Pakistan: Evidence from Bounds Testing and Rolling Window Approach," MPRA Paper 41608, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Sep 2012.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Governing Agrarian Risks," MPRA Paper 41651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, Chia-Lin & Chang, Jui-Chuan Della & Huang, Yi-Wei, 2012. "Dynamic Price Integration in the Global Gold Market," MPRA Paper 41627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Biavaschi, Costanza & Eichhorst, Werner & Giulietti, Corrado & Kendzia, Michael J. & Muravyev, Alexander & Pieters, Janneke & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria & Schmidl, Ricarda & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012. "Youth Unemployment and Vocational Training," IZA Discussion Papers 6890, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).