Citations for "Fixed effects estimation of structural parameters and marginal effects in panel probit models"
by Fernández-Val, Iván
- Shiu, Ji-Liang & Hu, Yingyao, 2013.
"Identification and estimation of nonlinear dynamic panel data models with unobserved covariates,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 116-131.
- Ji-Liang Shiu & Yingyao Hu, 2010. "Identification and Estimation of Nonlinear Dynamic Panel Data Models with Unobserved Covariates," Economics Working Paper Archive 557, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Jess Benhabib & Alejandro Corvalan & Mark M. Spiegel, 2011.
"Reestablishing the Income-Democracy Nexus,"
NBER Working Papers
16832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xiaoming Li, 2011. "Fixed Effects Estimation in Panel Nonlinear Fractional Response Models," Working papers 2011-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Rocha, Romero & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2009.
"Evaluating the Impact of Community-Based Health Interventions: Evidence from Brazil's Family Health Program,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Romero Rocha & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2010. "Evaluating the impact of community‐based health interventions: evidence from Brazil's Family Health Program," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(S1), pages 126-158, September.
- Darren Grant, 2008.
"Physician Financial Incentives and Cesarean Delivery: New Conclusions from the Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project,"
0801, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Grant, Darren, 2009. "Physician financial incentives and cesarean delivery: New conclusions from the healthcare cost and utilization project," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 244-250, January.
- DHAENE, Geert & JOCHMANS, Koen, 2010.
"Split-panel jackknife estimation of fixed-effect models,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2010003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2015. "Split-panel Jackknife Estimation of Fixed-effect Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 82(3), pages 991-1030.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2010. "Split-panel jackknife estimation of fixed-effect models," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2014. "Split-Panel Jackknife Estimation of Fixed-Effect Models," Working Papers hal-01070553, HAL.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2014. "Split-Panel Jackknife Estimation of Fixed-Effect Models," Sciences Po publications 2014-03, Sciences Po.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2014. "Split-Panel Jackknife Estimation of Fixed-Effect Models," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2014-03, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Salvador Gil-Pareja, 2011. "Do nonreciprocal preference regimes increase exports?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1561, European Regional Science Association.
- Streif, Frank & Asatryan, Zareh & Havlik, Annika, 2016. "Vetoing and Inaugurating Policy Like Others Do: Evidence on Spatial Interactions in Voter Initiatives," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145602, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Michael Anderson & Maximilian Auffhammer, 2011.
"Pounds that Kill: The External Costs of Vehicle Weight,"
NBER Working Papers
17170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael L. Anderson & Maximilian Auffhammer, 2014. "Pounds That Kill: The External Costs of Vehicle Weight," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 81(2), pages 535-571.
- José Apesteguia & Ignacio Palacios-Huerta, 2008.
"Psychological Pressure in Competitive Environments: Evidence from a Randomized Natural Experiment,"
361, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jose Apesteguia & Ignacio Palacios-Huerta, 2010. "Psychological Pressure in Competitive Environments: Evidence from a Randomized Natural Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2548-2564, December.
- Jose Apesteguia & Ignacio Palacios-Huerta, 2008. "Psychological pressure in competitive environments: Evidence from a randomized natural experiment," Economics Working Papers 1116, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Stefan Hochguertel & Henry Ohlsson, 2011.
"Wealth mobility and dynamics over entire individual working life cycles,"
BCL working papers
56, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Hochguertel, Stefan & Ohlsson, Henry, 2011. "Wealth mobility and dynamics over entire individual working life cycles," Working Paper Series 1301, European Central Bank.
- Andrew Adrian Yu Pua, 2015. "On IV estimation of a dynamic linear probability model with fixed effects," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 15-01, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz, 2009.
"Default Rates in the Loan Market for SMEs:Evidence from Slovakia,"
Ifo Working Paper Series
Ifo Working Paper No. 72, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Hainz, Christa, 2010. "Default rates in the loan market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 133-147, June.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz & Anton Malesich, 2006. "Default Rates in the Loan Market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp854, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Guriev, Sergei & Yakovlev, Evgeny & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2008.
"Interest Group Politics in a Federation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6671, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aysen Isaoglu, 2010. "Worker Reallocation across Occupations in Western Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 319, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Chakraborty, Tanika & De, Prabal K., 2011. "Mother's Autonomy and Child Welfare: A New Measure and Some New Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5438, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benhabib, Jess & Corvalen, Alejandro & Spiegel, Mark M., 2014. "Modernization and discrete measures of democracy," Working Paper Series 2014-1, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Tingyu Zhou & John M. Clapp, 2016. "Predicting Risks of Anchor Store Openings and Closings," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 449-479, May.
- Ciani, Emanuele, 2012. "Informal adult care and caregivers' employment in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 155-164.
- Rubén Segura-Cayuela & Josep M. Vilarrubia, 2008. "The effect of foreign service on trade volumes and trade partners," Working Papers 0808, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Rémi BAZILLIER & Sophie HATTE & Julien VAUDAY, 2016. "Is Reputation at Stake When Environmentally Responsible Multinationals Invest Abroad? An Empirical Investigation," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2315, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Hospido, Laura, 2010.
"Modelling Heterogeneity and Dynamics in the Volatility of Individual Wages,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4712, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- L. Hospido, 2012. "Modelling heterogeneity and dynamics in the volatility of individual wages," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(3), pages 386-414, 04.
- Laura Hospido, 2007. "Modelling heterogeneity and dynamics in the volatility of individual wages," Working Papers 0738, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Blair Alexander & Robert Breunig, 2012. "A Monte Carlo Study of Bias Corrections for Panel Probit Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 662, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- John M. Clapp & Stephen L. Ross & Tingyu Zhou, 2015. "Retail Agglomeration and Competition Externalities: Evidence from Openings and Closings of Multiline Department Stores in the US," Working papers 2015-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Marco Grazzi & Nanditha Mathew & Daniele Moschella, 2017. "Efficiency, innovation, and imported inputs: determinants of export performance among Indian manufacturing firms," LEM Papers Series 2017/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Traferri, Alejandra & Carro, Jesús M., 2009. "Correcting the bias in the estimation of a dynamic ordered probit with fixed effects of self-assessed health status," UC3M Working papers. Economics we094021, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Noth, Felix & Schüwer, Ulrich, 2017. "Natural disaster and bank stability: Evidence from the U.S. financial system," SAFE Working Paper Series 167, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Bosker, Maarten & Buringh, Eltjo, 2010. "City seeds. Geography and the origins of the European city system," CEPR Discussion Papers 8066, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sun, Ang & Yao, Yang, 2010. "Health shocks and children's school attainments in rural China," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 375-382, June.
- Tanika Chakraborty & Prabal K. De, 2011. "Mother's Autonomy and Child Welfare: A New Measure and Some New Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1102, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Yoshitsugu Kitazawa, 2013. "Exploration of dynamic fixed effects logit models from a traditional angle," Discussion Papers 60, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Amaresh Tiwari & Franz Palm, 2011. "Nonlinear Panel Data Models with Expected a Posteriori Values of Correlated Random Effects," CREPP Working Papers 1113, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.