Testing for state dependence in binary panel data with individual covariates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Halliday, 2007.
"Testing for State Dependence with Time-Variant Transition Probabilities,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(6), pages 685-703.
- Timothy J. Halliday, 2006. "Testing for State Dependence with Time-Variant Transition Probabilities," Working Papers 200614, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Dean R. Hyslop, 1999. "State Dependence, Serial Correlation and Heterogeneity in Intertemporal Labor Force Participation of Married Women," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1255-1294, November.
- Francesco Bartolucci† & Valentina Nigro, 2007. "A dynamic model for binary panel data with unobserved heterogeneity admitting a Vn-consistent conditional estimator," CEIS Research Paper 97, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Farcomeni, Alessio, 2009. "A Multivariate Extension of the Dynamic Logit Model for Longitudinal Data Based on a Latent Markov Heterogeneity Structure," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(486), pages 816-831.
- Carro, Jesus M., 2007. "Estimating dynamic panel data discrete choice models with fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 503-528, October.
- Jinyong Hahn & Whitney Newey, 2004.
"Jackknife and Analytical Bias Reduction for Nonlinear Panel Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 1295-1319, July.
- Jinyong Hahn & Whitney K. Newey, 2003. "Jackknife and analytical bias reduction for nonlinear panel models," CeMMAP working papers CWP17/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Nigro, Valentina, 2012. "Pseudo conditional maximum likelihood estimation of the dynamic logit model for binary panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 102-116.
- Chamberlain, G., 1993. "Feedback in Panel Data Medels," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1656, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Hahn, Jinyong & Kuersteiner, Guido, 2011. "Bias Reduction For Dynamic Nonlinear Panel Models With Fixed Effects," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(06), pages 1152-1191, December.
- Bo E. Honoré & Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 2000. "Panel Data Discrete Choice Models with Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 839-874, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:078:i07 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:079:i08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Pigini, Claudia, 2017.
"cquad: An R and Stata Package for Conditional Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Binary Panel Data Models,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 78(i07).
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Pigini, Claudia, 2015. "cquad: An R and Stata Package for Conditional Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Binary Panel Data Models," MPRA Paper 67030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucchetti, Riccardo & Pigini, Claudia, 2017. "DPB: Dynamic Panel Binary Data Models in gretl," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 79(i08).
More about this item
Keywordsconditional inference; dynamic logit model; quadratic exponential model; Wald test;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2013-07-20 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2013-07-20 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .