Report NEP-DCM-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Nigro, Valentina & Pigini, Claudia, 2013. "Testing for state dependence in binary panel data with individual covariates," MPRA Paper 48233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Björnerstedt, Jonas & Verboven, Frank, 2013. "Merger Simulation with Nested Logit Demand - Implementation using Stata," Konkurrensverket Working Paper Series in Law and Economics 2013:2, Konkurrensverket (Swedish Competition Authority).
- Deborah E. Lee, Stephen G. Hosking and Mario du Preez, 2013. "Valuing User Preferences for Improvements in Public Nature Trails Around the Sundays River Estuary, Eastern Cape, South Africa," Working Papers 353, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Jeff Birchby & Gary Gigliotti & Barry Sopher, 2013. "Consistency and Aggregation in Individual Choice Under Uncertainty," Departmental Working Papers 201301, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- John Bone & Paolo Crosetto & John D. Hey & Carmen Pasca, 2013. "Change versus choice: eliciting attitudes to fair compensations," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-029, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gao, Wei & Yao, Qiwei & Bergsman, Wicher, 2013. "A Proposed Estimator for Dynamic Probit Models," MPRA Paper 48336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Newell, Richard G. & Siikamäki, Juha, 2013. "Nudging Energy Efficiency Behavior: The Role of Information Labels," Discussion Papers dp-13-17, Resources For the Future.
- Xiangjin Shen & Shiliang Li & Hiroki Tsurumi, 2013. "Comparison of Parametric and Semi-Parametric Binary Response Models," Departmental Working Papers 201308, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.