Merger Simulation with Nested Logit Demand - Implementation using Stata
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsmergersim; merger simulation; aggregate nested logit model; unit demand; constant expenditures demand;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-07-20 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-COM-2013-07-20 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DCM-2013-07-20 (Discrete Choice Models)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:kkveco:2013_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Apostolos Baltzopoulos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/kkvgvse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .