Report NEP-CMP-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heshmati, Almas & Lenz-Cesar, Flávio, 2013. "Determinants and Policy Simulation of Firms Cooperation in Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 7487, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Behrooz Hassani-Mahmooei, Behrooz & Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2013. "Identity, Authority and Evolution of Order: the trajectory of dueling simulated," MPRA Paper 48219, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jul 2013.
- Björnerstedt, Jonas & Verboven, Frank, 2013. "Merger Simulation with Nested Logit Demand - Implementation using Stata," Konkurrensverket Working Paper Series in Law and Economics 2013:2, Konkurrensverket (Swedish Competition Authority).
- Vallino, Elena, 2013. "The tragedy of the park: an agent-based model on endogenous and exogenous institutions for the management of a forest," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201316, University of Turin.
- Shijie Liu & Andrew Adams & Boulis M. Ibrahim, 2013. "Effects of Tax on Investment Portfolios and Financial Markets Under Mixed Integer Stochastic Programming," CFI Discussion Papers 1304, Centre for Finance and Investment, Heriot Watt University.