Effects of Tax on Investment Portfolios and Financial Markets Under Mixed Integer Stochastic Programming
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Suleyman Basak & Michael Gallmeyer, 2003.
"Capital Market Equilibrium with Differential Taxation,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 7(2), pages 121-159.
- Süleyman Basak & Mike Gallmeyer, "undated". "Capital Market Equilibrium with Differential Taxation," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 12-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Suleyman Basak & Michael Gallmeyer, "undated". "Capital Market Equilibrium with Differential Taxation," GSIA Working Papers 1999-E1, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Dammon, Robert M & Green, Richard C, 1987. " Tax Arbitrage and the Existence of Equilibrium Prices for Financial Assets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(5), pages 1143-1166, December.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Birge, John R. & Yang, Song, 2007. "A model for tax advantages of portfolios with many assets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3269-3290, November.
- Gondzio, Jacek & Grothey, Andreas, 2007. "Solving non-linear portfolio optimization problems with the primal-dual interior point method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1019-1029, September.
- Pierre Bonami & Miguel Lejeune, 2009. "An Exact Solution Approach for Integer Constrained Portfolio Optimization Problems Under Stochastic Constraints," Post-Print hal-00421756, HAL.
- Constantinides, George M, 1983. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Personal Tax," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 611-636, May.
- Osorio, Maria A. & Gulpinar, Nalan & Rustem, Berc & Settergren, Reuben, 2004. "Post-tax optimization with stochastic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 152-168, August.
- Elton, Edwin J. & Gruber, Martin J., 1978. "Taxes and portfolio composition," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 399-410, December.
- Litzenberger, Robert H & Ramaswamy, Krishna, 1980. " Dividends, Short Selling Restrictions, Tax-Induced Investor Clienteles and Market Equilibrium," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 469-482, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-07-20 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2013-07-20 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hwe:cfidps:1304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Miller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dehwuuk.html .