Report NEP-COM-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Butler, Jeffrey V. & Carbone, Enrica & Conzo, Pierluigi & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2013. "Reputation and Entry," Konkurrensverket Working Paper Series in Law and Economics 2013:3, Konkurrensverket (Swedish Competition Authority).
- Trishita Bhattacharjee & Rupayan Pal, 2013. "Price vs. Quantity in duopoly with strategic delegation: Role of network externalities," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-010, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Trishita Bhattacharjee & Rupayan Pal, 2013. "Managerial delegation in monopoly under network effects," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-009, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:64 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yann Braouezec, 2013. "The Welfare Effects of Regulating the Number of Market Segments," Working Papers 2013-ECO-11, IESEG School of Management.
- Ervik, Inger Sommerfelt & Soegaard, Christian, 2013. "Optimal Resource Allocation In General Cournotcompetitive Equilibrium," Working Papers in Economics 05/13, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Pietri, Antoine & Tazdaït, Tarik & Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2013. "Empire-building and Price competition," MPRA Paper 48225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2013.
- Allain, Marie-Laure & Henry, Emeric & Kyle, Margaret, 2013. "Competition and the Efficiency of Markets for Technology," IDEI Working Papers 784, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Mandorff, Martin & Sahl, Johan, 2013. "The Role of the 'Equally Efficient Competitor' in the Assessment of Abuse of Dominance," Konkurrensverket Working Paper Series in Law and Economics 2013:1, Konkurrensverket (Swedish Competition Authority).
- Jensen, Sissel & Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E. & Sørgard, Lars, 2013. "Crime and punishment: When tougher antitrust enforcement leads to higher overcharge," Discussion Papers 2013/5, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Rosen, Christiane & Madlener, Reinhard, 2013. "An Experimental Analysis of Single vs. Multiple Bids in Auctions of Divisible Goods," FCN Working Papers 8/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Nov 2013.
- Björnerstedt, Jonas & Verboven, Frank, 2013. "Merger Simulation with Nested Logit Demand - Implementation using Stata," Konkurrensverket Working Paper Series in Law and Economics 2013:2, Konkurrensverket (Swedish Competition Authority).
- Vivienne Pham & David Prentice, 2013. "A Random Coefficients Logit Analysis of the Counterfactual: A Merger and Divestiture in the Australian Cigarette Industry," Working Papers 2013.04, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Jolivet, Grégory & Jullien, Bruno & Postel-Vinay, Fabien, 2013. "Reputation and Prices on the e-Market:Evidence from a Major French Platform," IDEI Working Papers 785, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised May 2014.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2013. "Non-rigid wages and merger profitability reversal under convex costs and centralised unionisation," Discussion Papers 2013/167, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Doan, Tinh & Nguyen, Ha, 2013. "Productivity dispersion and the roles of quality of labour input and competition: A case of Vietnamese manufacturing sector," MPRA Paper 48357, University Library of Munich, Germany.