Feedback in Panel Data Medels
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diamond, Peter A, 1981.
"Mobility Costs, Frictional Unemployment, and Efficiency,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 798-812, August.
- P. Diamond, 1980. "Mobility Costs, Frictional Unemployment and Efficiency," Working papers 257, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2012.
"Identifying Distributional Characteristics in Random Coefficients Panel Data Models,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 79(3), pages 987-1020.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2009. "Identifying distributional characteristics in random coefficients panel data models," CeMMAP working papers CWP22/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2009. "Identifying Distributional Characteristics in Random Coefficients Panel Data Models," Working Papers wp2009_0904, CEMFI.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2011.
"Profile-score Adjustements for Nonlinearfixed-effect Models,"
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2011. "Profile-score Adjustements for Nonlinearfixed-effect Models," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Ai, Chunrong & Gan, Li, 2010. "An alternative root-n consistent estimator for panel data binary choice models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 93-100, July.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Nigro, Valentina & Pigini, Claudia, 2013. "Testing for state dependence in binary panel data with individual covariates," MPRA Paper 48233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:49-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09j0031f620 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 2005.
"Does Air Quality Matter? Evidence from the Housing Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(2), pages 376-424, April.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 1998. "Does Air Quality Matter? Evidence from the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 6826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harver:1656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .