Citations for "The intercountry agricultural production function and productivity differences among countries"
by Kawagoe, Toshihiko & Hayami, Yujiro & Ruttan, Vernon W.
- Michael J. Boskin & Lawrence J. Lau, 1990. "Post-War Economic Growth in the Group-of-Five Countries: A New Analysis," NBER Working Papers 3521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sharma, Kailash C. & Prasada Rao, D. S. & Shepherd, W. F., 1990.
"Productivity of agricultural labour and land: An international comparison,"
Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 1-12, April.
- Sharma, Kailash C. & Rao, D. S. Prasada & Shepherd, W. F., 1990. "Productivity of Agricultural Labour and Land: An International Comparison," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(1), April.
- Trindade, Federico J., 2012. "Is there a Slowdown in Agricultural Productivity Growth in South America?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126915, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shilpa Chaudhary, 2012. "Trends in Total Factor Productivity in Indian Agriculture: State-level Evidence using non-parametric Sequential Malmquist Index," Working papers 215, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Wiebe, Keith D. & Soule, Meredith J. & Narrod, Clare A. & Breneman, Vincent E., 2000. "Resource Quality And Agricultural Productivity: A Multi-Country Comparison," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21723, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rainer Klump & César Miralles Cabrera, 2008. "Biased Technological Change in Agriculture: The Hayami-Ruttan Hypothesis Revisited," DEGIT Conference Papers c013_016, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 1998.
"Agricultural productivity in developing countries,"
Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 45-51, September.
- Sipilainen, Timo & Kuosmanen, Timo & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2008. "Measuring productivity differentials – An application to milk production in Nordic countries," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44277, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tayebi, Zahra & Fulginiti, Lilyan E., 2016. "Agricultural Productivity and Climate Change in the Greater Middle East," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230019, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2015:i:1:p:8:d:61226 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miguel Martín-Retorillo & Vincente Pinilla, 2012. "Why did agricultural labour productivity not converge in Europe from 1950 to 2005?," Working Papers 0025, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Aboagye, Anthony Q. & Gunjal, Kisan, 2000. "An analysis of short-run response of export and domestic agriculture in sub-Saharan Africa," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(1), June.
- Tao Wu & Yuelong Wang, 2015. "Did the Establishment of Poyang Lake Eco-Economic Zone Increase Agricultural Labor Productivity in Jiangxi Province, China?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 8, December.
- Trevor Tombe, 2010. "The Missing Food Problem: How Low Agricultural Imports Contribute to International Income and Productivity Differences," Working Papers tecipa-416, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Tanaka, Kenta & Managi, Shunsuke & Kondo, Katsunobu & Masuda, Kiyotaka & Yamamoto, Yasutaka, 2012.
"Potential climate effects on Japanese rice productivity,"
35823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenta Tanaka & Shunsuke Managi & Katsunobu Kondo & Kiyotaka Masuda & Yasutaka Yamamoto, 2011. "Potential Climate Effect On Japanese Rice Productivity," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(03), pages 237-255.
- Cassiano Bragagnolo & Humberto F. S. Spolador & Geraldo Sant’Ana de Camargo Barros, 2010. "Regional Brazilian Agriculture TFP Analysis: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis Approach," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 11(4), pages 217_242.
- Fekete-Farkas, Maria & Szucs, Istvan & Varga, Tibor, 2012. "Technological progress and efficiency change In Hungarian Agriculture," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126120, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Serrao, Amilcar, 2001. "Agricultural Productivity Assessment In European Countries," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20696, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Martine Audibert, 1997. "Technical Inefficiency Effects Among Paddy Farmers in the Villages of the ‘Office du Niger’, Mali, West Africa," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 379-394, November.
- Brümmer Bernhard & Glauben Thomas, 2004. "Zur Messung und Erklärung von Produktivitätsentwicklungen: Eine Analyse auf Basis eines stochastischen Distanzfrontieransatzes / Measuring and Explaining Productivity Growth: A Distance Function Appro," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 224(4), pages 420-444, August.
- Mozumdar, Lavlu, 2012. "Agricultural productivity and food security in the developing world," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University, vol. 35(1-2).
- Howard, Peter & Sterner, Thomas, 2014. "Raising the Temperature on Food Prices: Climate Change, Food Security, and the Social Cost of Carbon," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170648, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bharati, Preeti & Fulginiti, Lilyan, 2007. "Institutions and Agricultural Productivity in Mercosur," MPRA Paper 9669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhao, Fengkun & Hitzhusen, Fred & Chern, Wen S., 1991. "Impact and implications of price policy and land degradation on agricultural growth in developing countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(4), August.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 2005.
"LDC Agriculture: Non-parametric Malmquist productivity indexes,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 1997. "LDC agriculture: Nonparametric Malmquist productivity indexes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 373-390, August.
- Ngepah, Nicholas, 2010. "Inequality and agricultural production: Evidence from aggregate agriculture and sugarcane farms in South Africa," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(2), December.
- Biagia De Devitiis & Ornella Wanda Maietta, 2015. "Shadow Prices of Human Capital in Agriculture. Evidence from European FADN Regions," CSEF Working Papers 415, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Craig, Barbara J. & Pardey, Philip G. & Roseboom, Johannes, 1994. "International Agricultural Productivity Patterns," Working Papers 14470, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Serrao, Amilcar, 2003. "Agricultural Productivity Analysis Of European Union And Eastern Regions," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22167, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Motamed, Mesbah J. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Masters, William A., 2012. "Borders and Barriers: Spatial Analysis of Agricultural Output Spillovers at the Grid Cell Level," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124790, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway & Robert Rosenman & V. Eldon Ball, 2008.
"Productivity Growth and Convergence in U.S. Agriculture: New Cointegration Panel Data Results,"
2008-4, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway & Robert Rosenman & Virgil Eldon Ball, 2011. "Productivity growth and convergence in US agriculture: new cointegration panel data results," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 91-102.
- Vernon W. Ruttan, 2002.
"Productivity Growth in World Agriculture: Sources and Constraints,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 161-184, Fall.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2002. "Productivity Growth In World Agriculture: Sources And Constraints," Staff Papers 14176, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Malte Reimers & Stephan Klasen, 2011.
"Revisiting the Role of Education for Agricultural Productivity,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
214, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research, revised 27 Jul 2012.
- Malte Reimers & Stephan Klasen, 2013. "Revisiting the Role of Education for Agricultural Productivity," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(1), pages 131-152.
- Malte Reimers & Stephan Klasen, 2011. "Revisiting the Role of Education for Agricultural Productivity," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 90, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1997. "The Dynamics of Agriculture," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197028, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lundmark, Robert, 2005. "A comparison of approaches towards measuring technical change: the case of Swedish newsprint production," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 563-577, May.
- Davidova, Sophia & Hennessy, Thia & Thomson, Ken, 2016.
"Rural Jobs and the CAP: Spitting into the Wind?,"
90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK
236364, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Suresh, A., 2013. "Technical Change and Efficiency of Rice Production in India: A Malmquist Total Factor Productivity Approach," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 26(2013).
- Derek D. Headey & D.S. Prasada Rao & Mohammad Alauddin, 2005. "Explaining Agricultural Productivity Levels and Growth: An International Perspective," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022005, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto, 2011. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Agriculture: A Malmquist Index Analysis of 14 Countries, 1979-2008," Conference Papers 114036, National Autonomous University of Nicaragua, LeÃ³n (Unan-LeÃ³n), Researching Center for Applied Economics (RCAE).
- Aboagye, Anthony Q. & Gunjal, Kisan, 2000. "An analysis of short-run response of export and domestic agriculture in sub-Saharan Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 41-53, June.
- Mundlak, Yair & Larson, Don & Butzer, Ritz, 1997. "The determinants of agricultural production : a cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1827, The World Bank.
- Nin, Alejandro & Arndt, Channing & Preckel, Paul V., 2003. "Is agricultural productivity in developing countries really shrinking? New evidence using a modified nonparametric approach," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 395-415, August.
- Tim J. Coelli & D.S. Prasada Rao, 2003.
"Total Factor Productivity Growth in Agriculture: A Malmquist Index Analysis of 93 Countries,1980-2000,"
CEPA Working Papers Series
WP022003, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Tim J. Coelli & D. S. Prasada Rao, 2005. "Total factor productivity growth in agriculture: a Malmquist index analysis of 93 countries, 1980-2000," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(s1), pages 115-134, 01.
- Coelli, Tim J. & Prasada Rao, D. S., 2003. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Agricultrue: A Malmquist Index Analysis of 93 Countries, 1980-2000," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa: Plenary Sessions 245928, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kurup, Suresh & Jha, Girish & Singh, Alka, 2015. "Technical and efficiency changes in oilseed sector in India: Implications for policy," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212017, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mugunieri, Godiah Lawrence & Obare, Gideon A. & Omamo, Steven Were, 2009. "Does the structure of agricultural science and technology policy system matter in developing country agricultural productivity growth trends? Evidence from Kenya and Uganda," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50538, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1989. "Views And Reviews: 1983-1988," Staff Papers 13579, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Lio, Monchi & Liu, Meng-Chun, 2008. "Governance and agricultural productivity: A cross-national analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 504-512, December.
- Shaik, Saleem, 2011. "Does accounting for inefficiency affect the time-varying short and long-run returns to scale?," IAMO Forum 2011: Will the "BRICs Decade" Continue? – Prospects for Trade and Growth 11, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Singh, Mahesh Kumar & Kapuszta, Agnes & Fekete-Farkas, Maria, 2008. "Analyzing Agriculture Productivity Indicators And Impact Of Climate Change On Ceecs Agriculture," Bulletin of the Szent Istvan University 43317, Szent Istvan University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Trevor Tombe, 2012. "The Missing Food Problem," Working Papers tt0060, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2012.
- Boskin, Michael & Lau, Lawrence, 1992. "Capital and Productivity: A New View," Working Paper Series 366, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1998. "Growth Economics And Development Economics: What Should Development Economists Learn (If Anything) From The New Growth Theory?," Bulletins 12972, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Trueblood, Michael A., 1994. "An Annotated Bibliography Of Selected Productivity Literature," Staff Papers 13580, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1988. "Scale, Size, Technology And Structure: A Personal Perspective," Staff Papers 13832, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Mead, Robert W., 2000. "China's agricultural reforms: The importance of private plots," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 54-78.
- Haryanto, T. & Talib, B. A. & Salleh, N. H. M., 2016. "Technical Efficiency and Technology Gap in Indonesian Rice Farming," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(3), September.