Citations for "The Political Economy of the Kuznets Curve"
by Acemoglu, Daron & Robinson, James A
- Mehmet Mercan & Ozlem Azer, 2013. "The Relationship between Economic Growth and Income Distribution in Turkey and the Turkish Republics of Central Asia and Caucasia: Dynamic Panel Data Analysis with Structural Breaks," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(2), pages 165-182, December.
- Pauline Grosjean & Claudia Senik, 2008. "How populist democracy promotes market liberalization," Working Papers halshs-00586284, HAL.
- Howie, Peter & Atakhanova, Zauresh, 2014. "Resource boom and inequality: Kazakhstan as a case study," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 71-79.
- Irena Grosfeld & Claudia Senik, 2008.
"The Emerging Aversion to Inequality: Evidence from Poland 1992-2005,"
CASE Network Studies and Analyses
0360, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Grosfeld, Irena & Senik, Claudia, 2008. "The Emerging Aversion to Inequality. Evidence from Poland 1992-2005," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 0805, CEPREMAP.
- Grosfeld, Irena & Senik, Claudia, 2008. "The Emerging Aversion to Inequality: Evidence from Poland 1992–2005," IZA Discussion Papers 3484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Irena Grosfeld & Claudia Senik, 2008. "The Emerging Aversion to Inequality: Evidence from Poland 1992-2005," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp919, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2005. "Economic Rights, Human Development Effort and Institutions," Working papers 2005-40, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- jovanovic, branimir, 2015. "When is there a Kuznets curve?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201550, University of Turin.
- DE LA CROIX, David & SOMMACAL, Alessandro, 2006.
"A theory of medicine effectiveness, differential mortality, income inequality and growth for pre-industrial England,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2006045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- David, DE LA CROIX & Alessandro, SOMMACAL, 2006. "A Theory of Medecine Effectiveness, Differential Mortality, Income Inequality and Growth for Pre-Industrial England," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006025, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Muhammad Mazhar Iqbal, 2015. "Inclusive Growth with Zakat," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 997-1010.
- Peter Foldvari, 2017. "De Facto Versus de Jure Political Institutions in the Long-Run: A Multivariate Analysis, 1820–2000," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 759-777, January.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas, 2012.
"The Impact of Redistributive Policies on Inequality in OECD Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6505, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philipp Doerrenberg & Andreas Peichl, 2014. "The impact of redistributive policies on inequality in OECD countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(17), pages 2066-2086, June.
- Philipp Doerrenberg & Andreas Peichl, 2012. "The Impact of Redistributive Policies on Inequality in OECD Countries," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 03-05, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas, 2014. "The impact of redistributive policies on inequality in OECD countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-012, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Adalgiso Amendola & Joshy Easaw & Antonio Savoia, 2013.
"Inequality in developing economies: the role of institutional development,"
Springer, vol. 155(1), pages 43-60, April.
- Adalgiso Amendola & Joshy Easaw & Antonio Savoia, 2011. "Inequality in Developing Economies: The Role of Institutional Development," Discussion Papers 1107, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- AMENDOLA, Adalgiso & EASAW, Joshy & SAVOIA, Antonio, 2010. "Inequality in Developing Economies: The Role of Institutional Development," CELPE Discussion Papers 116, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Apolte, Thomas, 2010.
"Why is there no revolution in North-Korea? The political economy of revolution revisited,"
CAWM Discussion Papers
29, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Thomas Apolte, "undated". "Why is there no Revolution in North-Korea? The Political Economy of Revolution Revisited," Working Papers 200102, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Grosjean, Pauline & Senik, Claudia, 2008. "Why Populist Democracy Promotes Market Liberalization," IZA Discussion Papers 3527, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goderis, Benedikt & Malone, Samuel W., 2009.
"Natural Resource Booms and Inequality: Theory and Evidence,"
17317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benedikt Goderis & Samuel W. Malone, 2011. "Natural Resource Booms and Inequality: Theory and Evidence," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 113, pages 388-417, 06.
- Benedikt Goderis & Samuel W. Malone, 2008. "Natural Resource Boom and Inequality: Theory and Evidence," CSAE Working Paper Series 2008-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Benedikt Goderis & Samuel W Malone, 2008. "Natural Resource Booms and Inequality: Theory and Evidence," OxCarre Working Papers 008, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jiří Hasman & Josef Novotný, 2015. "Cross-National Variation in Income Inequality and its Determinants: An Application of Bayesian Model Averaging on a New Standardized Inequality Data Set," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(2), pages 211-224.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Linxiu & Huang, Jikun, 2004.
"Local governance and public goods provision in rural China,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 2857-2871, December.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Linxiu & Huang, Jikun, 2002. "Local governance and public goods provision in rural China:," EPTD discussion papers 93, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marco Cellini, 2015. "(English) Democracy and income inequality: an empirical analysis (Italiano) Democrazia e diseguaglianza, un’analisi empirica," IRPPS Working Papers 72:2015, National Research Council, Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies.
- Xiaolu, Wang, 2006. "Income Inequality in China and its Influencing Factors," WIDER Working Paper Series 126, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Codrina Rada & David Kiefer, 2013. "Distribution-utilization interactions: a race to the bottom among OECD countries," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2013_13, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Möller, Marie, 2011. "Gefangen im Dilemma? Ein strategischer Ansatz der Wahl- und Revolutionsteilnahme," CIW Discussion Papers 3/2011, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Amir-ud-Din, Rafi & Rashid, Abdul & Ahmad, Shabbir, 2008. "Democracy, Inequality and Economic Development: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 26935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henry Tam, 2008. "An economic or political Kuznets curve?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 367-389, March.
- Giuseppe Di Liddo & Cosimo Magazzino & Francesco Porcelli, 2015. "Decentralization, Growth And Optimal Government Size In The Italian Regional Framework," Working Papers 0115, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2015.
- Irena Grosfeld & Claudia Senik, 2009. "The emerging aversion to inequality - Evidence from long subjective data," Working Papers halshs-00586788, HAL.
- Sangheon Lee & Megan Gerecke, 2015. "Economic development and inequality: revisiting the Kuznets curve," Chapters, in: Labour Markets, Institutions and Inequality, chapter 2, pages 39-64 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dmitriy Veselov & Alexander Yarkin, 2015. "The Great Divergence Revisited: Industrialization, Inequality and Political Conflict in the Unified Growth Model," HSE Working papers WP BRP 118/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Balcazar Salazar,Carlos Felipe, 2015. "Long-run effects of democracy on income inequality : evidence from repeated cross-sections," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7153, The World Bank.
- Yasir Khan & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2015. "The Impact of Formal and Informal Institutions on Economic Performance: A Cross-Country Analysis," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:130, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Gilberto Muraro, "undated". "Etica ed economia," Working papers 47, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Wenya Cheng & Raghav Gaiha, 2016. "Dynamic and Long-term Linkages among Agricultural and Non-Agricultural Growth, Inequality and Poverty in Developing Countries," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-27, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Carlos Felipe Balcázar, 2016. "Long-run effects of democracy on income inequality in Latin America," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 14(3), pages 289-307, September.
- Martin Baur, 2010. "Politics and Income Distribution," Chapters, in: Institutional and Social Dynamics of Growth and Distribution, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Brais Alvarez-Pereira & Catherine S. E. Bale & Bernardo Alves Furtado & James E. Gentile & Claudius Gräbner & Heath Henderson & Francesca Lipari, 2015. "Social Institutions and Economic Inequality: Modeling the Onset of the Kuznets Curve," Discussion Papers 0204, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Lisa Cameron & Lata Gangadharan & Sowmiya Ashok, 2010. "Kuznets Curves," Chapters, in: Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 58 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Apolte, Thomas, 2012. "Toward a more general approach to political stability in comparative political systems," CIW Discussion Papers 01/2012, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Xavier Ramos & Oriol Roca-Sagales, 2007. "Long Term Effects of Fiscal Policy on the Size and the Distribution of the Pie in the UK," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/39, European University Institute.
- Thomas Apolte, 2012. "Why is there no revolution in North Korea?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 150(3), pages 561-578, March.
- Menegaki, Angeliki N. & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2015. "Rich enough to go renewable, but too early to leave fossil energy?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1465-1477.