Long-Term Effects of Fiscal Policy on the Size and Distribution of the Pie in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonel Muinelo‐Gallo & Oriol Roca‐Sagalés, 2011.
"Economic Growth And Inequality: The Role Of Fiscal Policies,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2-3), pages 74-97, September.
- Leonel Muinelo & Oriol Roca-Sagalés, 2011. "Economic Growth and Inequality: The Role of Fiscal Policies," Working Papers wpdea1105, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Odusola, Ayodele, 2017. "Fiscal Policy, Redistribution and Inequality in Africa," UNDP Africa Reports 267032, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- repec:bla:afrdev:v:29:y:2017:i:s1:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karen Davtyan, 2016.
"Interrelation among Economic Growth, Income Inequality, and Fiscal Performance: Evidence from Anglo-Saxon Countries,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 217(2), pages 37-66, June.
- Karen Davtyan, 2014. "“Interrelation among Economic Growth, Income Inequality, and Fiscal Performance: Evidence from Anglo-Saxon Countries”," AQR Working Papers 201403, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Feb 2014.
- M. Hakan Berument & Zulal Denaux & Yeliz Yalcin, 2012. "Turkish monetary policy and components of aggregate demand: a VAR analysis with sign restrictions model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(36), pages 4787-4798, December.
- UNDP Regional Bureau for Africa & Ayodele Odusola, "undated". "Fiscal Policy, Redistribution and Inequality in Africa," UNDP Africa Policy Notes 2017-08, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
- Leonel Muinelo-Gallo & Oriol Roca-Sagalés, 2017. "Long-term effects of fiscal policy in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 17-02, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- repec:taf:applec:v:50:y:2018:i:51:p:5521-5542 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luigi Marattin & Simone Salotti, 2014.
"Consumption multipliers of different types of public spending: a structural vector error correction analysis for the UK,"
Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1197-1220, June.
- L. Marattin & S. Salotti, 2010. "Consumption Multipliers of Different Types of Public Spending: a Structural Vector Error Correction Analysis for the UK," Working Papers wp719, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Odusola, Ayodele, 2017. "Fiscal Space, Poverty and Inequality in Africa," UNDP Africa Economists Working Papers 268726, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Chatziantoniou, Ioannis & Duffy, David & Filis, George, 2013. "Stock market response to monetary and fiscal policy shocks: Multi-country evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 754-769.
- Muinelo-Gallo, Leonel & Roca-Sagalés, Oriol, 2013.
"Joint determinants of fiscal policy, income inequality and economic growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 814-824.
- Leonel Muinelo-Gallo & Oriol Roca-Sagalés, 2012. "Joint determinants of fiscal policy, income inequality and economic growth," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-04, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- repec:rac:ecchap:2017-08 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bap:journl:160206 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ira:wpaper:201405 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kollias, Christos & Papadamou, Stephanos & Psarianos, Iacovos, 2014. "Fiscal imbalances and asymmetric adjustment under Labour and Conservative governments in the UK," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 208-213.
- Yongzheng Liu & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2010. "The Growth-Inequality Tradeo in the Design of Tax Structure: Evidence from a Large Panel of Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1320, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:29:y:2008:i:3:p:387-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.