The Distributional Consequences Of Government Spending And Taxation In The U.S., 1989 And 2000
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2009.
"The distributional impact of in kind public benefits in European countries,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM10/09, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2009. "The Distributional Impact of In Kind Public Benefits in European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4581, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luca Agnello & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2014.
"How Does Fiscal Consolidation Impact on Income Inequality?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(4), pages 702-726, December.
- L, Agnello. & R, M. Sousa., 2012. "How does Fiscal Consolidation Impact on Income Inequality?," Working papers 382, Banque de France.
- Heshmati, Almas & Kim, Jungsuk, 2014.
"A Survey of the Role of Fiscal Policy in Addressing Income Inequality, Poverty Reduction and Inclusive Growth,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jungsuk Kim & Almas Heshmati, 2016. "A Survey of the Role of Fiscal Policy in Addressing Income Inequality, Poverty Reduction and Inclusive Growth," Working Papers id:8421, eSocialSciences.
- Kinam Kim & Peter J. Lambert, 2009. "Redistributive Effect of U.S. Taxes and Public Transfers, 1994-2004," Public Finance Review, , vol. 37(1), pages 3-26, January.
- Thomas DiPrete & Ellen Verbakel, 2007. "The Value of Non-Working Time Incorporated in Quality of Life Comparisons: The Case of the U.S. vs. the Netherlands," LIS Working papers 464, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & David, Antonio C. & Bastos, Fabiano Rodrigues & Pineda, Emilio, 2014.
"Fiscal adjustment and income inequality : sub-national evidence from Brazil,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6945, The World Bank.
- João Pedro Azevedo & Antonio David & Fabiano Rodrigues Rodrigues Bastos & Emilio Pineda, 2014. "Fiscal Adjustment and Income Inequality; Sub-national Evidence from Brazil," IMF Working Papers 14/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Chatterjee, Santanu & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2012. "Infrastructure and inequality," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1730-1745.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:106-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barbora Slintáková, 2014. "Cost of Service Approach to the Measurement of Public Expenditure Incidence," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(2), pages 92-105.
- Viegas, Miguel & Ribeiro, Ana Paula, 2013. "Welfare-improving government behavior and inequality in a heterogeneous agents model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 146-160.
- Karen Davtyan, 2016. "“Income Inequality and Monetary Policy: An Analysis on the Long Run Relation”," AQR Working Papers 201604, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2016.
- Heshmati, Almas & Kim, Jungsuk & Park, Donghyun, 2014. "Fiscal Policy and Inclusive Growth in Advanced Countries: Their Experience and Implications for Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 422, Asian Development Bank.
- Karen Davtyan, 2016. "“Income Inequality and Monetary Policy: An analysis on the Long Run Relation”," IREA Working Papers 201604, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- Melissa Holly Mahoney, 2013. "Inequity in American Schools: A New Perspective on the Distributional Effects of School Expenditures on Economic Well-Being," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(4), pages 728-755, December.
- Xavier Ramos & Oriol Roca-Sagales, 2007. "Long Term Effects of Fiscal Policy on the Size and the Distribution of the Pie in the UK," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/39, European University Institute.
- Luis A. Hierro & Rosario GÃ³mez-Alvarez & Pedro Atienza, 2012. "The Contribution of US Taxes and Social Transfers to Income Redistribution," Public Finance Review, , vol. 40(3), pages 381-400, May.
- Thomas Masterson & Ajit Zacharias & Selcuk Eren & Edward Wolff, 2011. "The Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being, France, 1989 and 2000," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_679, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:53:y:2007:i:4:p:692-715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.