Searching for Triple Dividends in South Africa: Fighting CO2 Pollution and Poverty while Promoting Growth
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2017. "The structure of the climate debate," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 431-438.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2020. "Selfish Bureaucrats and Policy Heterogeneity in Nordhaus’ DICE," Working Paper Series 0220, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Maxim, Maruf Rahman, 2019. "Environmental fiscal reform and the possibility of triple dividend in European and non-European countries: evidence from a meta-regression analysis," MPRA Paper 100038, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qian Wang & Qiao-Mei Liang, 2015. "Will a carbon tax hinder China’s efforts to improve its primary income distribution status?," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(8), pages 1407-1436, December.
- Callan, Tim & Lyons, Sean & Scott, Susan & Tol, Richard S.J. & Verde, Stefano, 2009.
"The distributional implications of a carbon tax in Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 407-412, February.
- Tim Callan & Sean Lyons & Sue Scott & Richard S. J. Tol & Stefano Verde, 2008. "The Distributional Implications of a Carbon Tax in Ireland," Papers WP250, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Cabalu, Helen & Koshy, Paul & Corong, Erwin & Rodriguez, U-Primo E. & Endriga, Benjamin A., 2015. "Modelling the impact of energy policies on the Philippine economy: Carbon tax, energy efficiency, and changes in the energy mix," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 222-237.
- Inglesi-Lotz, R. & Blignaut, J.N., 2012.
"Electricity intensities of the OECD and South Africa: A comparison,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4491-4499.
- Roula Inglesi-Lotz & James Blignaut, 2011. "Electricity Intensities of the OECD and South Africa: A Comparison," Working Papers 201106, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- R. Inglesi-Lotz & J. Blignaut, 2011. "Electricity Intensities of the OECD and South Africa: A Comparison," Working Papers 204, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Nils Ohlendorf & Michael Jakob & Jan Christoph Minx & Carsten Schröder & Jan Christoph Steckel, 2018. "Distributional Impacts of Climate Mitigation Policies - a Meta-Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1776, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Orlov, Anton & Grethe, Harald & McDonald, Scott, 2013. "Carbon taxation in Russia: Prospects for a double dividend and improved energy efficiency," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 128-140.
- Corbett A. Grainger & Charles D. Kolstad, 2010. "Distribution and Climate Change Policies," Chapters, in: Emilio Cerdá Tena & Xavier Labandeira (ed.), Climate Change Policies, chapter 7, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Allan, Grant & Lecca, Patrizio & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim, 2014. "The economic and environmental impact of a carbon tax for Scotland: A computable general equilibrium analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 40-50.
- Ramos Mabugu & Margaret Chitiga, 2007.
"Poverty and inequality effects of a high growth scenario in South Africa: A dynamic microsimulation CGE analysis,"
04/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Ramos Mabugu & Margaret Chitiga, 2007. "Poverty and Inequality Effects of a High Growth Scenario in South Africa: A Dynamic Microsimulation CGE Analysis," Working Papers 200716, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Patrizio Lecca & Grant Allan & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales, 2013. "The Impact of the Introduction of a Carbon Tax for Scotland," ERSA conference papers ersa13p501, European Regional Science Association.
- Ramos Mabugu & Margaret Chitiga, 2007. "South Africa Trade Liberalization and Poverty in a Dynamic Microsimulation CGE Model," Working Papers 200718, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Xiral López Otero, 2014. "A Panorama on Energy Taxes and Green Tax Reforms," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 208(1), pages 145-190, March.
- Henseler, Martin & Maisonnave, Helene, 2018. "Low world oil prices: A chance to reform fuel subsidies and promote public transport? A case study for South Africa," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 45-62.
- Childs, Jack, 2012. "Kyoto and the EU CEP 2020: A Dynamic Study of the impacts on the Agricultural Sector in Spain," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135074, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Jean Andrei & Mihai Mieila & Gheorghe H. Popescu & Elvira Nica & Manole Cristina, 2016. "The Impact and Determinants of Environmental Taxation on Economic Growth Communities in Romania," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-11, November.
- Yan Xu & Toshihiko Masui, 2008. "Assessing the impacts of an oil products tax in China using a computable general equilibrium model," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 9(2), pages 81-105, June.
- Wim Naudé & Riaan Rossouw, 2008. "Export Diversification and Specialization in South Africa: Extent and Impact," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2008-93, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- van Heerden, Jan H. & Blignaut, James & Horridge, Mark, 2008. "Integrated water and economic modelling of the impacts of water market instruments on the South African economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 105-116, May.
- Maruf Rahman Maxim & Kerstin Zander, 2019.
"Can a Green Tax Reform Entail Employment Double Dividend in European and non-European Countries? A Survey of the Empirical Evidence,"
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy,
Econjournals, vol. 9(3), pages 218-228.
- Maxim, Maruf Rahman & Zander, Kerstin, 2019. "Can a Green Tax Reform Entail Employment Double Dividend in European and non-European Countries? A Survey of the Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 93226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wesseh, Presley K. & Lin, Boqiang & Atsagli, Philip, 2017. "Carbon taxes, industrial production, welfare and the environment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 305-313.
- Francisco Miguel-Vélez & Manuel Cardenete Flores & Jesús Pérez-Mayo, 2009.
"Effects of the tax on retail sales of some fuels on a regional economy: a computable general equilibrium approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(3), pages 781-806, September.
- Francisco Javier De Miguel & Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Jesús Pérez, 2006. "Effects of the Tax on Retail Sales of Some Fuels on a regional economy: a computable general equilibrium approach," Working Papers 06.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Shiyi, 2013. "What is the potential impact of a taxation system reform on carbon abatement and industrial growth in China?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 369-386.
- Ye Duan & Nan Li & Hailin Mu & Shusen Gui, 2017. "Research on CO 2 Emission Reduction Mechanism of China’s Iron and Steel Industry under Various Emission Reduction Policies," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-24, December.
- Ulf Johansen & Gerardo A. Perez-Valdes & Adrian Tobias Werner, 2018. "Regional Aspects of a Climate and Energy Tax Reform in Norway—Exploring Double and Multiple Dividends," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Naudé, Wim & Rossouw, Riaan, 2008. "South African quotas on textile imports from China: A policy error?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 737-750.
- Jan Imhof, 2012. "Fuel Exemptions, Revenue Recycling, Equity and Efficiency: Evaluating Post-Kyoto Policies for Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 148(II), pages 197-227, June.
- Alton, Theresa & Arndt, Channing & Davies, Rob & Hartley, Faaiqa & Makrelov, Konstantin & Thurlow, James & Ubogu, Dumebi, 2014. "Introducing carbon taxes in South Africa," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 344-354.
- Heindl, Peter & Löschel, Andreas, 2015.
"Social implications of green growth policies from the perspective of energy sector reform and its impact on households,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
15-012, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Heindl, Peter & Löschel, Andreas, 2015. "Social implications of green growth policies from the perspective of energy sector reform and its impact on households," CAWM Discussion Papers 81, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Wu, T. & Thomassin, P.J., 2018. "The Impact of Carbon Tax on Food Prices and Consumption in Canada," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275913, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chen, Y.-H. Henry & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2012. "Economic implications of reducing carbon emissions from energy use and industrial processes in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6135, The World Bank.
- Sahlén, Linda, 2008. "The Impacts of Food- and Oil Price Shocks on the Namibian Economy: the Role of Water Scarcity," Umeå Economic Studies 758, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Balcombe, Kelvin & Fraser, Iain & Sharma, Abhijit, 2012. "Is Radiative Forcing Cointegrated with Temperature? A Further Examination Using a Structural Time Series Approach," MPRA Paper 39111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2011. "South Africa Economic Update, November 2011," World Bank Other Operational Studies 26854, The World Bank.
- Paula Pereda & Andrea Lucchesi, Carolina Policarpo Garcia, Bruno Toni Palialol, 2019. "Neutral carbon tax and environmental targets in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_02, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Kiula, Olga & Markandya, Anil & Ščasný, Milan & Menkyna Tsuchimoto, Fusako, 2014. "The Economic and Environmental Effects of Taxing Air Pollutants and CO2: Lessons from a Study of the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 66599, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2015.
- Biao Hu & Hongjia Dong & Ping Jiang & Jingan Zhu, 2020. "Analysis of the Applicable Rate of Environmental Tax through Different Tax Rate Scenarios in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-14, May.
- Ramos Mabugu & Margaret Chitiga, 2007. "Poverty and Inequality Impacts of Trade Policy Reforms in South Africa," Working Papers MPIA 2007-19, PEP-MPIA.
- Sahlén, Linda, 2009. "Essays on Environmental and Development Economics - Public Policy, Resource Prices and Global Warming," Umeå Economic Studies 762, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Fofana, Ismaél & Chitiga, Margaret & Mabugu, Ramos, 2009. "Oil prices and the South African economy: A macro-meso-micro analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5509-5518, December.
- Antosiewicz, Marek & Fuentes, J. Rodrigo & Lewandowski, Piotr & Witajewski-Baltvilks, Jan, 2020. "Distributional Effects of Emission Pricing in a Carbon-Intensive Economy: The Case of Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 13481, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2018. "Energy and Climate," Working Paper Series 1618, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Labandeira, Xavier & Labeaga, José M. & Rodríguez, Miguel, 2009. "An integrated economic and distributional analysis of energy policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5776-5786, December.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S. & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2009. "Tax policy to reduce carbon emissions in south Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4933, The World Bank.
- Wesseh, Presley K. & Lin, Boqiang, 2016. "Modeling environmental policy with and without abatement substitution: A tradeoff between economics and environment?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 34-43.