Citations for "Where Does the Money Go? Best and Worst Practices in Foreign Aid"
by William Easterly & Tobias Pfutze
- Kilby, Christopher, 2011.
"What Determines the Size of Aid Projects?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1981-1994.
- Christopher Kilby, 2010. "What Determines the Size of Aid Projects?," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 10, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Sanjay Reddy & Camelia Minoiu, 2009.
"Development Aid and Economic Growth: A Positive Long-Run Relation,"
IMF Working Papers
09/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Minoiu, Camelia & Reddy, Sanjay G., 2010. "Development aid and economic growth: A positive long-run relation," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 27-39, February.
- Sanjay G. Reddy & Camelia Minoiu, 2006. "Development Aid and Economic Growth: A Positive Long-Run Relation," Working Papers 29, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Jenny D. Balboa & Shinji Takenaka, 2010. "Corruption and Development, Revisited," Development Economics Working Papers 23088, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Knack, Stephen, 2012. "When do donors trust recipient country systems ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6019, The World Bank.
- Ghosh, Anirban & Kharas, Homi, 2011. "The Money Trail: Ranking Donor Transparency in Foreign Aid," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1918-1929.
- Yu Wang, 2013. "Veto Players and Foreign Aid Inflows," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 391-408, September.
- Emmanuel Frot & Javier Santiso, 2010.
"Crushed Aid: Fragmentation in Sectoral Aid,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
284, OECD Publishing.
- Alessia Isopi & Fabrizio Mattesini, . "Good Donors or Good Recipients? A Repeated Moral Hazard Model of Aid Allocation," Discussion Papers 09/10, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- KIMURA Hidemi & SAWADA Yasuyuki & MORI Yuko, 2007.
"Aid Proliferation and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
07044, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kimura, Hidemi & Mori, Yuko & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2012. "Aid Proliferation and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-10.
- Denizer, Cevdet & Dethier, Jean-Jacques & Gelb, Alan, 2011. "Development Economics and the International Development Association," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5541, The World Bank.
- Mishra, Ajit & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2010. "Provider Incentives and Delivery of Developmental Goods," Department of Economics Working Papers 22126, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Pinotti & Riccardo Settimo, 2011. "Does aid buy votes?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 101, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sharri Byron, 2012. "Examining Foreign Aid Fungibility in Small Open Economies," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 675-712, September.
- Patrick Carter, 2012.
"Aid Allocation Rules,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
12/630, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- William Easterly, 2008.
"Institutions: Top Down or Bottom Up?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 95-99, May.
- Hartmann, Simon, 2012. "Good governance and ownership: A mismatch in the new EU development policy agenda," Policy Notes 03/2012, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Altincekic, Ceren & Bearce, David H., 2014. "Why there Should be No Political Foreign Aid Curse," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 18-32.
- Nilima Gulrajani, 2010. "Re-imagining Canadian development cooperation: a comparative examination of Norway and the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30036, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Magesan, Arvind, 2013. "Human Rights Treaty Ratification of Aid Receiving Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 175-188.
- Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2010. "Aid and Conditionality," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Easterly, William & Williamson, Claudia R., 2011.
"Rhetoric versus Reality: The Best and Worst of Aid Agency Practices,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1930-1949.
- Easterly, William & Williamson, Claudia R., 2011. "Rhetoric versus reality: the best and worst of aid agency practices," MPRA Paper 39139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reisen, Helmut, 2010.
"The multilateral donor non-system: towards accountability and efficient role assignment,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 4, pages 1-22.
- Reisen, Helmut, 2009. "The Multilateral Donor Non-System: Towards Accountability and Efficient Role Assignment," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bruno Frey, 2008. "Outside and inside competition for international organizations—from analysis to innovations," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 335-350, December.
- Emmanuel Frot & Javier Santiso, 2009.
"Herding in Aid Allocation,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
279, OECD Publishing.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014.
"Determinants of Donor Generosity: A Survey of the Aid Budget Literature,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 172-199.
- Andreas Fuchs & Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2012. "Determinants of Donor Generosity: A Survey of the Aid Budget Literature," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 121, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Andreas Fuchs & Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2012. "Determinants of Donor Generosity: A Survey of the Aid Budget Literature," Kiel Working Papers 1789, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nehru, Vikram, 2012. "The World Bank and the Asian Development Bank: Should Asia Have Both?," ADBI Working Papers 385, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Winters, Matthew S. & Martinez, Gina, 2015. "The Role of Governance in Determining Foreign Aid Flow Composition," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 516-531.
- Jean-Paul Moatti & Bruno Ventelou, 2009. "Économie de la santé dans les pays en développement des paradigmes en mutation," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 60(2), pages 241-256.
- Bigsten, Arne & Tengstam, Sven, 2012. "International Coordination and the Effectiveness of Aid," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Olofsgård, Anders, 2012. "The Politics of Aid Effectiveness: Why Better Tools can Make for Worse Outcomes," SITE Working Paper Series 16, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Amanda Glassman, Denizhan Duran, 2012. " An Index of the Quality of Official Development Assistance in Health - Working Paper 287," Working Papers 287, Center for Global Development.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2011. "Low-Income Countries Vulnerabilities and the Need for an SDR-Based International Monetary System," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 55, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Jan Willem GUNNING, 2008.
"Aid Effectiveness: Can It Be Improved?,"
- repec:eid:wpaper:14/10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johan Eyckmans & Sam Fankhauser & Snorre Kverndokk, 2013. "Equity, Development Aid and Climate Finance," GRI Working Papers 123, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Osili, Una Okonkwo, 2013. "Non-traditional aid and gender equity: Evidence from million dollar donations," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kurt Annen & Luc Moers, 2012. "Donor Competition for Aid Impact, and Aid Fragmentation," IMF Working Papers 12/204, International Monetary Fund.
- Claudia Williamson, 2010. "Exploring the failure of foreign aid: The role of incentives and information," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 17-33, March.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Andrea Presbitero, 2012. "Low-Income Countries and an SDR-based International Monetary System," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 129-150, February.
- Knack, Stephen, 2013. "Aid and donor trust in recipient country systems," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 316-329.
- P. G. Ardeni, 2014. "Being a consultant "expert" in a developing country: the legacy and lessons of Albert Hirschman," Working Papers wp964, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Abdul Malik, 2010. "Quality and Coordination of Official Development Aid in Pakistan," Working Papers id:2586, eSocialSciences.
- Dietrich, Simone, 2011. "The Politics of Public Health Aid: Why Corrupt Governments Have Incentives to Implement Aid Effectively," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 55-63, January.
- Christopher Coyne & Rachel Mathers, 2009. "The Fatal Conceit of Foreign Intervention," Working Papers 09-06, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Hartmann, Simon, 2011. "Political constraints on division of labor in development policy across countries: A proposal for a more viable coordination procedure at the EU level," Working Papers 28, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Fenske, James, 2010. "Institutions in African history and development: A review essay," MPRA Paper 23120, University Library of Munich, Germany.