Crushed Aid: Fragmentation in Sectoral Aid
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Djankov, Simeon & Montalvo, Jose G. & Reynal-Querol, Marta, 2009. "Aid with multiple personalities," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 217-229, June.
- Knack, Stephen & Rahman, Aminur, 2007.
"Donor fragmentation and bureaucratic quality in aid recipients,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 176-197, May.
- Knack,Stephen & Rahman, Aminur, 2004. "Donor fragmentation and bureaucratic quality in aid recipients," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3186, The World Bank.
- William Easterly, 2009. "Can the West Save Africa?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(2), pages 373-447, June.
- Emmanuel Frot & Javier Santiso, 2008. "Development Aid and Portfolio Funds: Trends, Volatility and Fragmentation," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 275, OECD Publishing.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001.
"The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1369-1401, December.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2000. "The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 7771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Easterly & Tobias Pfutze, 2008. "Where Does the Money Go? Best and Worst Practices in Foreign Aid," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 29-52, Spring.
- Arnab Acharya & Ana Teresa Fuzzo de Lima & Mick Moore, 2006. "Proliferation and fragmentation: Transactions costs and the value of aid," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 1-21.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Julia Cagé & Daniel Cohen & Cécile Valadier, 2008. "Aid Volatility and Macro Risks in Low-Income Countries," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 273, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leiderer, Stefan, 2013. "Donor Coordination for Effective Government Policies? Implementation of the New Aid Effectiveness Agenda in Health and Education in Zambia," WIDER Working Paper Series 049, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Furukawa, Mitsuaki & Mikami, Satoru, 2014. "Is Country-system-based Aid Really Better than Project-based Aid? Evidence from Rural Water Supply Management in Uganda," Working Papers 64, JICA Research Institute.
- Wim Naudé, 2011. "Foreign Aid for Innovation: The Missing Ingredient in Private Sector Development?," Working Papers 2011/35, Maastricht School of Management.
- Kilama, Eric Gabin, 2016.
"The influence of China and emerging donors aid allocation: A recipient perspective,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 76-91.
- Eric Gabin Kilama, 2016. "The influence of China and emerging donors aid allocation: A recipient perspective," Post-Print hal-01410663, HAL.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Miquel-Florensa, Josepa, 2015. "Taxing Fragmented Aid to Improve Aid efficiency," TSE Working Papers 15-600, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Masaki, Takaaki & van de Walle, Nicolas, 2014. "The impact of democracy on economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa, 1982-2012," WIDER Working Paper Series 057, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gómez-Echeverri, Luis, 2013. "Foreign Aid and Sustainable Energy," WIDER Working Paper Series 093, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2013.
"Financing for Development: The Gap between Words and Deeds since Monterrey,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(1), pages 75-98, January.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2011. "Financing for development: The gap between words and deeds since Monterrey," Kiel Working Papers 1691, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Han, Lu & Koenig-Archibugi, Mathias, 2015. "Aid Fragmentation or Aid Pluralism? The Effect of Multiple Donors on Child Survival in Developing Countries, 1990–2010," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 344-358.
- repec:spr:revint:v:12:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11558-017-9275-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura PÃ¶ntinen, 2015. "Sectoral Allocation of Aid: What Has Changed?," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(4), pages 58-60, 01.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kai Gehring & Katharina Michaelowa & Axel Dreher & Franziska Spörri, 2015. "Do we know what we think we know? Aid fragmentation and effectiveness revisited," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 185, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Molenaers, Nadia & Renard, Robrecht & Gagiano, Anna, 2013. "The Quest for Aid Complimentarity: Nordic+ Donors and NGO-cofunding Reforms," IOB Working Papers 2013.09, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Kilby, Christopher, 2011.
"What Determines the Size of Aid Projects?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1981-1994.
- Christopher Kilby, 2010. "What Determines the Size of Aid Projects?," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 10, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Knack, Stephen & Smets, Lodewijk, 2013. "Aid Tying and Donor Fragmentation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 63-76.
- Furukawa, Mitsuaki, 2014. "Aid Fragmentation and Effectiveness for Infant and Child Mortality and Primary School Completion," Working Papers 83, JICA Research Institute.
- Stefan Leiderer, 2015. "Donor Coordination for Effective Government Policies?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(8), pages 1422-1445, November.
- Acharya, Arnab & Martínez-Álvarez, Melisa, 2012. "Aid Effectiveness in the Health Sector," WIDER Working Paper Series 069, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Furukawa, Mitsuaki, 2014. "Management of the International Development Aid System Aid System and the Creation of Political Space for China:The Case of Tanzania," Working Papers 82, JICA Research Institute.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:320-334 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amanda Glassman, Denizhan Duran, 2012. " An Index of the Quality of Official Development Assistance in Health - Working Paper 287," Working Papers 287, Center for Global Development.
More about this item
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-12-11 (Development)
- NEP-PPM-2009-12-11 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hasite:0006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Evelina Bonnier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sihhsse.html .