Early vs. Late in Aid Partnerships and Implications for Tackling Aid Fragmentation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olofsgård, Anders & Perrotta, Maria & Frot, Emmanuel, 2012. "Aid Motivation in Early and Mature Partnerships: Is there a difference?," SITE Working Paper Series 17, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Kilby, Christopher, 2011.
"What Determines the Size of Aid Projects?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1981-1994.
- Christopher Kilby, 2010. "What Determines the Size of Aid Projects?," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 10, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Frot, Emmanuel & Olofsgård, Anders & Berlin, Maria Perrotta, 2014.
"Aid Effectiveness in Times of Political Change: Lessons from the Post-Communist Transition,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 127-138.
- Olofsgård, Anders & Perrotta, Maria & Frot, Emmanuel, 2013. "Aid Effectiveness in Times of Political Change: Lessons from the Post-Communist Transition," SITE Working Paper Series 25, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
More about this item
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hasite:0001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Laver). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sihhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .