Real Business Cycles
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronny Mazzocchi, 2013. "Scope and Flaws of the New Neoclassical Synthesis," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/13, Department of Economics and Management.
- Becker, Robert & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1997. "Stationary Ramsey Equilibria under Uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 122-140, July.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2007.
"Fiscal policy, monopolistic competition, and finite lives,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 325-359, January.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Ligthart, J.E., 2005. "Fiscal Policy, Monopolistic Competition and Finite Lives," Other publications TiSEM 305239e1-d4e2-4d0e-b950-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Ligthart, J.E., 2005. "Fiscal Policy, Monopolistic Competition and Finite Lives," Discussion Paper 2005-126, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Ligthart, J.E., 2006. "Fiscal Policy, Monopolistic Competition and Finite Lives," Other publications TiSEM 9e765b06-aa23-4598-b139-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Jenny Ligthart, 2006. "Fiscal Policy, Monopolistic Competition, and Finite Lives," CESifo Working Paper Series 1661, CESifo.
- Anthony J. Evans & Toby Baxendale, 2008. "Testing Times For Central Banks – Is There Room For Austrian Ideas At The Top Table?," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 36-41, December.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012.
"The Failure Of Financial Macroeconomics And What To Do About It,"
Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 80, pages 21-53, September.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2012. "The failure of financial macroeconomics and what to do about it," MPRA Paper 38474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012. "The Failure of Financial Macroeconomics and What to Do about It," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00686783, HAL.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012. "The failure of Financial Macroeconomics and What to Do About It," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12030, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012. "The Failure of Financial Macroeconomics and What to Do about It," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) hal-00686783, HAL.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012. "The Failure of Financial Macroeconomics and What to Do About it," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00706777, HAL.
- Torben M.Andersen, 1995. "Unemployment Policy in the Welfare State," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 22, pages 27-39.
- Schenk-Hoppé Klaus Reiner, 2001. "Economic Growth and Business Cycles: A Critical Comment on Detrending Time Series," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, April.
- Marcus Scheiblecker, 2007. "Datierung von Konjunkturwendepunkten in Österreich," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 80(9), pages 715-730, September.
- Christoph Priesmeier & Nikolai Stähler, 2011. "Long Dark Shadows Or Innovative Spirits? The Effects Of (Smoothing) Business Cycles On Economic Growth: A Survey Of The Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 898-912, December.
- Robert Vigfusson, 2008.
"How Does the Border Affect Productivity? Evidence from American and Canadian Manufacturing Industries,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 49-64, February.
- Robert J. Vigfusson, 2003. "How does the border affect productivity? evidence from American and Canadian manufacturing industries," International Finance Discussion Papers 788, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mellár, Tamás, 2010. "Válaszút előtt a makroökonómia? [Does macroeconomics face a dilemma?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 591-611.
- Rui Coimbra, "undated". "Efficiency Wages, Increasing Returns and Endogenous Fluctuations," Discussion Papers 99/6, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Chiarini, Bruno & Piselli, Paolo, 2005. "Business cycle, unemployment benefits and productivity shocks," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 670-690, December.
- Walde, Klaus, 2002. "The economic determinants of technology shocks in a real business cycle model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-28, November.
- Addessi, William & Busato, Francesco, 2009. "Fair wages, labor relations and asset returns," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 410-430, December.
- Pearce, John II & Michael, Steven C., 1997. "Marketing strategies that make entrepreneurial firms recession-resistant," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 301-314, July.
- TÃºlio Cravo, 2011. "Are Small Firms more cyclically Sensitive than Large Ones? National, Regional and Sectoral Evidence from Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa10p507, European Regional Science Association.
- Di Caro, Paolo, 2014. "Regional recessions and recoveries in theory and practice: a resilience-based overview," MPRA Paper 60300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1995. "The Rational Expectations Revolution: A Review Article of: Preston J. Miller, ed.:The Rational Expectations Revolution, Readings from the Front Line," NBER Working Papers 5043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Spree, Reinhard, 2002. "Business Cycles in History," Discussion Papers in Economics 6, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Cahill, Miles B., 2000. "Exploring the interaction between efficiency wages and labor market frictions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 121-137.
- Montalbano, Pierluigi, 2011.
"Trade Openness and Developing Countries' Vulnerability: Concepts, Misconceptions, and Directions for Research,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1489-1502, September.
- Pierluigi Montalbano, 2010. "Does trade opennes increase vulnerability? A survey of the literature," Working Paper Series 0410, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Cravo, Túlio A., 2011. "Are small employers more cyclically sensitive? Evidence from Brazil," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 754-769.
- Tawadros, George B., 2011. "The stylised facts of Australia's business cycle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 549-556.
- Magalhães, Matheus Albergaria de & Picchetti, Paulo, 2005. "Regress and Progress! An Econometric Characterization of the Short-Run Relationship between Productivity and Labor Input in Brazil," Brazilian Review of Econometrics, Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 25(2), November.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012. "The Failure of Financial Macroeconomics and What to Do About it," Post-Print halshs-00706777, HAL.
- Paul Blackley, 2000. "The impact of sectoral shifts in investment on unemployment in U.S. labor markets," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 28(4), pages 435-449, December.
- Holden, Ken & Klein, Philip A. & Lahiri, Kajal, 2001. "Introduction," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 329-332.
- Carlos Esteban Posada & firstname.lastname@example.org, 1995. "Ahorro y Modelos Macroeconómicos," Borradores de Economia 035, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1997. "Business Cycles Observed and Assessed: Why and How They Matter," NBER Working Papers 6230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guang Yang, 2009. "Local government expenditure, RBC model and regional business cycle in China-Take Tianjin for example," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 4(4), pages 588-600, December.
- Rodríguez, Gabriel, 2009. "Estimating Output Gap, Core Inflation, and the NAIRU for Peru," Working Papers 2009-011, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Luca Pensieroso, 2007.
"Real Business Cycle Models Of The Great Depression: A Critical Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 110-142, February.
- Luca, PENSIEROSO, 2005. "Real Business Cycle Models of the Great Depression : a Critical Survey," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005005, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Zhicheng Zhou & Prapatchon Jariyapan, 2013. "The impact of macroeconomic policies to real estate market in People's Republic of China," The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 2(3), pages 75-92, September.
- Karras, Georgios & Song, Frank, 1996. "Sources of business-cycle volatility: An exploratory study on a sample of OECD countries," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 621-637.
- Buffie, Edward F. & Won, Yongkul, 2001. "Devaluation and investment in an optimizing model of the small open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1461-1499, August.
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati, 2004.
"Weird Ties? : Growth, Cycles and Firms Dynamics in an Agent Based-Model with Financial Market Imperfections,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
288, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mauro Napoletano & Domenico Delli Gatti & Giorgio Fagiolo & Mauro Gallegati, 2005. "Weird Ties? Growth, Cycles and Firm Dynamics in an Agent-Based Model with Financial-Market Imperfections," LEM Papers Series 2005/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Pasquale Scaramozzino & Jonathan Temple & Nir Vulkan, 2005. "Implementation Cycles in the New Economy," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/569, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Giulioni, Gianfranco, 2010. "Endogenous recessions: The creative destruction effect of final product novelty," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 516-522, March.
- Ms. Valerie Cerra & Ms. Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2017. "Booms, Crises, and Recoveries: A New Paradigm of the Business Cycle and its Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 2017/250, International Monetary Fund.
- William A. Darity & Arthur H. Goldsmith, 1996. "Social Psychology, Unemployment and Macroeconomics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 121-140, Winter.
- Adam, Felix & Matthes, Jürgen, 2018. "Zur Belastbarkeit von Forderungen nach expansiver Fiskalpolitik an der Nullzinsgrenze: Eine Kritik neukeynesianischer Modelle auf Basis einer Literaturanalyse," IW-Reports 7/2018, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Ossama Mikhail & Curtis J. Eberwein & Jagdish Handa, 2003. "Testing and Estimating Persistence in Canadian Unemployment," Econometrics 0311004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2005. "Animal Spirits, Lumpy Investment, and Endogenous Business Cycles," LEM Papers Series 2005/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Alessandro Caiani & Antoine Godin & Stefano Lucarelli, 2015.
"Innovation and Finance: A Stock Flow Consistent Analysis of Great Surges of Development,"
Economic Complexity and Evolution, in: Andreas Pyka & John Foster (ed.), The Evolution of Economic and Innovation Systems, edition 127, pages 401-430,
- Alessandro Caiani & Antoine Godin & Stefano Lucarelli, 2014. "Innovation and finance: a stock flow consistent analysis of great surges of development," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 421-448, April.
- Ossama Mikhail, 2005. "What Happens After A Technology Shock? A Bayesian Perspective," Macroeconomics 0510016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jörg Döpke & Christian Pierdzioch, 2000.
"Stock Market Dispersion, Sectoral Shocks, and the German Business Cycle,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 136(IV), pages 531-555, December.
- Döpke, Jörg & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2000. "Stock Market Dispersion, Sectoral Shocks, and the German Business Cycle," Kiel Working Papers 966, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Inna S. Lola, 2017. "The Statistical Measurement of Business Conditions for Small Entrepreneurs," HSE Working papers WP BRP 71/STI/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Clostermann Jörg & Seitz Franz, 2002. "Money, Inflation and Growth in Germany. A Vector-Error-Correction-P-Star Model / Der Zusammenhang zwischen Geldmenge, Output und Preisen in Deutschland. Ein Vektorfehlerkorrektur-P-Star-Ansatz," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 222(6), pages 641-655, December.
- Schlegel, Christoph, 2004. "Analytical and Numerical Solution of a Poisson RBC model," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 05/04, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2006. "An Evolutionary Model of Endogenous Business Cycles," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 3-34, February.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2006. "On stabilisation policy: Are there conflicting implications for growth and welfare?," Discussion Paper Series 2006_19, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2006.
- Estola, Matti & Dannenberg, Alia, 2012. "Testing the neo-classical and the Newtonian theory of production," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(24), pages 6519-6527.
- Yuli Radev, 2015. "New dynamic disequilibrium," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 65-90.
- Gianfranco Giulioni, 2011. "The product innovation process and GDP dynamics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 595-618, October.
- MichaÃ«l Assous & Muriel Dal Pont Legrand & Harald Hagemann, 2016. "Business cycles and growth," Chapters, in: Gilbert Faccarello & Heinz D. Kurz (ed.), Handbook on the History of Economic Analysis Volume III, chapter 4, pages 27-39, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppï¿½, "undated". "Economic Growth and Business Cycles: A Critical Comment on Detrending Time Series (Revised Version)," IEW - Working Papers 054, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2009. "Fiscal counter-cyclical rules and their conflicting implications for growth and welfare," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 96(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Daniel Kuehn, 2016. "Home Production, House Values, and the Great Recession," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 99-114, March.
- Werner HÃ¶lzl & Andreas Reinstaller, 2005.
"Sectoral and Aggregate Technology Shocks:Is There a Relationship?,"
Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 45-72, March.
- Werner Hölzl & Andreas Reinstaller, 2004. "Sectoral and aggregate technology shocks: Is there a relationship?," Working Papers geewp38, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Zimmermann, Tobias, 2007. "Reale Konjunkturzyklen, Effizienzlöhne und die Rolle von Ölpreisschocks: Eine theoretische und empirische Analyse für Deutschland," RWI Schriften, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, volume 81, number 81.
- Semmler, Will & Gong, Gang, 1996. "Estimating parameters of real business cycle models," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 301-325, September.
- Francesco Busato, 2004. "Relative Demand Shocks," Economics Working Papers 2004-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.