The product innovation process and GDP dynamics
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 21 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/191/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles I. Jones, .
"Growth: With or Without Scale Effects?,"
99001, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Phillips, Kerk L. & Wrase, Jeff, 2006.
"Is Schumpeterian `creative destruction' a plausible source of endogenous real business cycle shocks?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1885-1913, November.
- Jeff Wrase & Kerk Phillips, 2004. "Is Schumpeterian Creative Destruction a Plausible Source of Endogenous Real Business Cycle Shocks," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 428, Econometric Society.
- Kerk L. Phillips & Jeff Wrase, 2003. "Is Schumpeterian "Creative Destruction" a Plausible Source of Endogenous Real Business Cycle Shocks?," GE, Growth, Math methods 0304001, EconWPA.
- Segerstrom, Paul S, 1998. "Endogenous Growth without Scale Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1290-1310, December.
- Pier Paolo Saviotti, 2001. "special issue: Variety, growth and demand," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 119-142.
- George W. Stadler, 1994. "Real Business Cycles," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1750-1783, December.
- Hopenhayn, Hugo A, 1992. "Entry, Exit, and Firm Dynamics in Long Run Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1127-50, September.
- Daniel E. Sichel, 1989.
"Business cycle asymmetry: a deeper look,"
Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section
93, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aoki, Masanao & Yoshikawa, Hiroshi, 2002. "Demand saturation-creation and economic growth," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 127-154, June.
- Goodwin, R M, 1991. "Schumpeter, Keynes and the Theory of Economic Evolution," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 29-47, January.
- Peter Bak & Kan Chen & Jose Scheinkman & Michael Woodford, 1992.
"Aggregate Fluctuations from Independent Sectoral Shocks: Self-Organized Criticality in a Model of Production and Inventory Dynamics,"
NBER Working Papers
4241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bak, Per & Chen, Kan & Scheinkman, Jose & Woodford, Michael, 1993. "Aggregate fluctuations from independent sectoral shocks: self-organized criticality in a model of production and inventory dynamics," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 3-30, March.
- Pier Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2008. "Product variety, competition and economic growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 323-347, August.
- Luca Matteo Stanca, 1999. "Are business cycles all alike? Evidence from long-run international data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(12), pages 765-769.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:21:y:2011:i:4:p:595-618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.