Unemployment Policy in the Welfare State
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moene, K.O. & Wallerstein, M. & Hoel, M., 1992. "Bargaining Structure and Economic Performance," Memorandum 10/1992, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Nichols, Albert L & Zeckhauser, Richard J, 1982. "Targeting Transfers through Restrictions on Recipients," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 372-77, May.
- Besley, Timothy & Coate, Stephen, 1992. "Workfare versus Welfare Incentive Arguments for Work Requirements in Poverty-Alleviation Programs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 249-61, March.
- Agell, Jonas & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 1993. " Egalitarianism and Growth," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 559-79, December.
- Calmfors, Lars & Horn, Henrik, 1985. " Classical Unemployment, Accommodation Policies and Adjustment of Real Wages," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 234-61.
- Roger H. Gordon & Hal R. Varian, 1985.
"Intergenerational Risk Sharing,"
NBER Working Papers
1730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, W.H. & Corsetti, G. & Roubini, N., 1992.
"Excessive Deficits: Sense and Nonsence in the Treaty of Maastricht,"
674, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Corsetti, Giancarlo & Roubini, Nouriel, 1992. "`Excessive Deficits': Sense and Nonsense in the Treaty of Maastricht," CEPR Discussion Papers 750, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Russell Cooper & Andrew John, 1988. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-463.
- Marceau, Nicolas & Boadway, Robin, 1994. " Minimum Wage Legislation and Unemployment Insurance as Instruments for Redistribution," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(1), pages 67-81.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Roberts, Kevin, 1987. "Minimum wage legislation as a second best policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 490-498.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Lundborg, Per, 1989. "Unemployment insurance schemes for reducing the natural rate of unemployment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Ravn, Morten O & Sorensen, Jan Rose, 1995. "Minimum Wages: Curse or Blessing?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1212, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George W. Stadler, 1994. "Real Business Cycles," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1750-1783, December.
- Cooper, Russell, 1994. "Equilibrium Selection in Imperfectly Competitive Economies with Multiple Equilibria," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(426), pages 1106-22, September.
- Driffill, John, 1985. " Macroeconomic Stabilization Policy and Trade Union Behaviour as a Repeated Game," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 300-326.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:noj:journl:v:22:y:1995:p:27-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Halvor Mehlum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.