Citations for "Better than Rational: Evolutionary Psychology and the Invisible Hand"
by Cosmides, Leda & Tooby, John
- Laurence Fiddick & Denise Cummins, 2001. "Reciprocity in Ranked Relationships: Does Social Structure Influence Social Reasoning?," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 149-170, May.
- Loasby, Brian J., 2002. "The evolution of knowledge: beyond the biological model," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1227-1239, December.
- David Lipka, 2014. "Do economists need virtues?," ICER Working Papers 06-2014, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Benito Arruñada & Xosé H. Vázquez, 2010.
"Behavioral Assumptions and Management Ability,"
452, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Benito Arruñada, 2005. "Human nature and institutional analysis," Economics Working Papers 822, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2008.
- David Cesarini & Magnus Johannesson & Patrik K. E. Magnusson & Björn Wallace, 2012. "The Behavioral Genetics of Behavioral Anomalies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(1), pages 21-34, January.
- Zimmerman, Frederick J., 2013. "Habit, custom, and power: A multi-level theory of population health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 47-56.
- Hendrikse, G.W.J. & van Oijen, A.A.C.J., 2002. "Diversification and Corporate Governance," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-48-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Louis Kaplow & Steven Shavell, 2001. "Moral Rules and the Moral Sentiments: Toward a Theory of an Optimal Moral System," NBER Working Papers 8688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhao, Liang & Zhu, Xian Chen, 2007. "A Discussion on Empirical Micro-Bases of Hayek’s Methodological Individualism," MPRA Paper 3862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magee, Gary B., 2005.
"Rethinking invention: cognition and the economics of technological creativity,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 29-48, May.
- Gary B. Magee, 2002. "Rethinking Invention: Cognition and the Economics of Technological Creativity," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 861, The University of Melbourne.
- Zakharenko, Roman, 2009. "Children Versus Ideas: an “Influential” Theory of Demographic Transition," MPRA Paper 17478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil Niman, 2006. "Sexual Selection and Economic Positioning," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 21-33, 04.
- Geoffrey M Hodgson, 2012. "On the Limits of Rational Choice Theory," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 1(1), pages 6, July.
- Avi Waksberg & Andrew Smith & Martin Burd, 2012. "A model of decision making in an ecologically realistic environment: Relative comparison and the Independence of Irrelevant Alternatives," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 197-215, October.
- Rudd, Murray A., 2000. "Live long and prosper: collective action, social capital and social vision," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 131-144, July.
- David Cesarini & Christopher T. Dawes & Magnus Johannesson & Paul Lichtenstein & Björn Wallace, 2009.
"Genetic Variation in Preferences for Giving and Risk Taking,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 124(2), pages 809-842, May.
- David, Cesarini & Dawes, Christopher T. & Johannesson, Magnus & Lichtenstein, Paul & Wallace, Björn, 2007. "Genetic Variation in Preferences for Giving and Risk-Taking," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 679, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 12 Jan 2009.
- Nathan Berg & Gerd Gigerenzer, 2007. "Psychology Implies Paternalism? Bounded Rationality may Reduce the Rationale to Regulate Risk-Taking," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 337-359, February.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M., 2004. "Reclaiming habit for institutional economics," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 651-660, October.
- Satoshi Kanazawa, 2004. "The Savanna Principle," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 41-54.
- Anna Minasyan, 2015. "Your development or mine? Effects of donor-recipient cultural differences on the aid-growth nexus," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 167, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Stutzer, Alois, 2002.
"Beyond Outcomes: Measuring Procedural Utility,"
Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series
qt7qp9q1js, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Roger Koppl, 2011. "Against representative agent methodology," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 43-55, March.
- Hazem Ghobarah, 2005. "L.-A. Gerard-Varet, S.-C. Kolm, and J. Mercier Ythier (Eds.), The economics of reciprocity, giving and altruism. Houndmills and London: Palgrave Macmillan and New York: St. Martin’s Press, 2000. x + 3," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 245-247, January.
- Eggertsson, Thrainn, 1997. "The old theory of economic policy and the new institutionalism," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1187-1203, August.
- Oberlechner, Thomas & Hocking, Sam, 2004. "Information sources, news, and rumors in financial markets: Insights into the foreign exchange market," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 407-424, June.
- Jack Vromen, 2002. "Stone Age Minds and Group Selection – What difference do they make?," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 173-195, June.
- Yao, Jing & Li, Duan, 2013. "Bounded rationality as a source of loss aversion and optimism: A study of psychological adaptation under incomplete information," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 18-31.
- Antecol, Heather & Barcus, Vanessa E. & Cobb-Clark, Deborah, 2009. "Gender-biased behavior at work: Exploring the relationship between sexual harassment and sex discrimination," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 782-792, October.
- Lopez-Paredes, Adolfo & Hernandez-Iglesias, Cesareo & Gutierrez, Javier Pajares, 2002. "Towards a new experimental socio-economics: Complex behaviour in bargaining," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 423-429.
- Basel, Jörn S. & Brühl, Rolf, 2013. "Rationality and dual process models of reasoning in managerial cognition and decision making," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 745-754.
- Roger Koppl & William Luther, 2012. "Hayek, Keynes, and modern macroeconomics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 223-241, September.
- Liang, Zhao, 2009. "Reexamination of Individual Knowledge and Common Behavior Rules: A Cross-disciplinary View Based on Empirical Evidences," MPRA Paper 20050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brenner, Lyle & Griffin, Dale & Koehler, Derek J., 2005. "Modeling patterns of probability calibration with random support theory: Diagnosing case-based judgment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 64-81, May.
- Brian Loasby, 2002. "Content and method: an epistemic perspective on some historical episodes," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 72-95.
- Burnham, Terence C. & Cesarini, David & Wallace, Björn & Johannesson, Magnus & Lichtenstein, Paul, 2007. "Billiards and Brains: Cognitive Ability and Behavior in a p-Beauty Contest," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 684, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Karl-Ernst Schenk, 2006. "Complexity of economic structures and emergent properties," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 231-253, August.
- Ken Binmore, 1996. "Evolution of Fairness Norms," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 23, pages 151-173.
- Langlois, Richard N., 2003.
"Cognitive comparative advantage and the organization of work: Lessons from Herbert Simon's vision of the future,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 167-187, April.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2002. "Cognitive Comparative Advantage and the Organization of Work: Lessons from Herbert Simon's Vision of the Future," Working papers 2002-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- H. Lorne Carmichael & W. Bentley MacLeod, 1997. "Territorial Bargaining," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 343., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kanazawa, Satoshi, 2005. "Is "discrimination" necessary to explain the sex gap in earnings?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 269-287, April.
- Dawes, Robyn M., 1999. "A message from psychologists to economists: mere predictability doesn't matter like it should (without a good story appended to it)," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 29-40, May.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2001. "Beyond Bentham – Measuring Procedural Utility," CESifo Working Paper Series 492, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Mayer, 2010. "Economic models of fish shoal (school) size: a near comprehensive view of single species shoaling strategy," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 119-143, July.
- Jie Weiss & David Weiss & Ward Edwards, 2010. "A descriptive multi-attribute utility model for everyday decisions," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 101-114, February.
- Geoffrey Hodgson, 2007. "Taxonomizing the Relationship Between Biology and Economics: A Very Long Engagement," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 169-185, August.