Against representative agent methodology
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas Leonard, 2001. "Reflection on rules in science: an invisible-hand perspective," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 141-168.
- Roger Koppl, 2005.
"How to Improve Forensic Science,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 255-286, November.
- Wible James, 1998. "The Economics Of Science, Methodology And Epistemology As If Economics Really Matter," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 8(4), pages 18, December.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & David Hirshleifer & Ivo Welch, 2010.
"A theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom and cultural change as informational Cascades,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1193, David K. Levine.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Hirshleifer, David & Welch, Ivo, 1992. "A Theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom, and Cultural Change in Informational Cascades," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 992-1026, October.
- Marengo, Luigi & Dosi, Giovanni, 2005.
"Division of labor, organizational coordination and market mechanisms in collective problem-solving,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 303-326, October.
- Luigi Marengo & Giovanni Dosi, 2003. "Division of Labor, Organizational Coordination and Market Mechanism in Collective Problem-Solving," LEM Papers Series 2003/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf, 1997.
"A Formal Model of Theory Choice in Science,"
Research in Economics
97-04-031e, Santa Fe Institute.
- David Levy & Sandra Peart, 2012. "Tullock on motivated inquiry: expert-induced uncertainty disguised as risk," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 163-180, July.
- McQuade, Thomas J & Butos, William N, 2003. " Order-Dependent Knowledge and the Economics of Science," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2-3), pages 133-52, September.
- Cosmides, Leda & Tooby, John, 1994. "Better than Rational: Evolutionary Psychology and the Invisible Hand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 327-32, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:24:y:2011:i:1:p:43-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.