Tullock on motivated inquiry: expert-induced uncertainty disguised as risk
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- Roger Congleton, 2004. "The Political Economy of Gordon Tullock," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 213-238, October.
- David M Levy & Sandra J Peart, 2008. "Inducing Greater Transparency: Towards the Establishment of Ethical Rules for Econometrics," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(1), pages 103-114, Winter.
- Sandra J Peart & David M Levy, 2008. "Introduction to the Symposium on Ethics," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(1), pages 101-102, Winter.
- Levy, David M. & Peart, Sandra J., 2011.
"Soviet growth and American textbooks: An endogenous past,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 110-125, April.
- Levy, David M. & Peart, Sandra J., 2011. "Soviet growth and American textbooks: An endogenous past," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 110-125.
- Wible James, 1998. "The Economics Of Science, Methodology And Epistemology As If Economics Really Matter," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 8(4), pages 18, December.
- Jeffrey T. Young (ed.), 2009. "Elgar Companion to Adam Smith," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3586, April.
- Bruce Caldwell, 2008. "Gordon Tullock’s The Organization of Inquiry: A critical appraisal," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 135(1), pages 23-34, April.
- David M. Levy & Sandra J. Peart, 2008. "Analytical Egalitarianism," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 473-479, 07.
- Sandra Peart & David Levy, 2008. "Discussion, construction and evolution: Mill, Buchanan and Hayek on the constitutional order," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 3-18, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:152:y:2012:i:1:p:163-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.