Tullock on motivated inquiry: expert-induced uncertainty disguised as risk
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 152 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/11127/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffrey T. Young (ed.), 2009. "Elgar Companion to Adam Smith," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3586.
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- Sandra J Peart & David M Levy, 2008. "Introduction to the Symposium on Ethics," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 101-102, Winter.
- Wible James, 1998. "The Economics Of Science, Methodology And Epistemology As If Economics Really Matter," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 8(4), pages 1-18, December.
- Levy, David M. & Peart, Sandra J., 2011.
"Soviet growth and American textbooks: An endogenous past,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 110-125.
- Levy, David M. & Peart, Sandra J., 2011. "Soviet growth and American textbooks: An endogenous past," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 110-125, April.
- David M Levy & Sandra J Peart, 2008. "Inducing Greater Transparency: Towards the Establishment of Ethical Rules for Econometrics," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 103-114, Winter.
- Sandra Peart & David Levy, 2008. "Discussion, construction and evolution: Mill, Buchanan and Hayek on the constitutional order," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 3-18, March.
- Roger Congleton, 2004. "The Political Economy of Gordon Tullock," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 213-238, October.
- David M. Levy & Sandra J. Peart, 2008. "Analytical Egalitarianism," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 473-479, 07.
- Bruce Caldwell, 2008. "Gordon Tullock’s The Organization of Inquiry: A critical appraisal," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 135(1), pages 23-34, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:152:y:2012:i:1:p:163-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.